Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member

DerbyCityLogo.jpg
All Times Are Eastern

Derby City Classic - Final Day

Saturday February 2, 2019
Tournament Starts: 12:00pm
9-Ball all day

11:45pm: Billy Thorpe (4) vs. Shane VanBoening (9)

1:15pm: Niels Feijen (9) vs.Thorsten Hohmann (5)

3:00pm: Konrad Juszczyszyn (3) vs. Jayson Shaw (9)

5:00pm: Chris Melling (5) vs. Carlos Biado (9)

7:00pm: Yu Hsuan Cheng (6) vs. Niels Feijen (9)

9:00pm: Dennis Orcollo vs.Skyler Woodward

11:15pm - Semi-Finals
James Aranas (9) vs. Fedor Gorst (4)

12:45 - The Finals #1
James Aranas (9) vs. Skyler Woodward (5)
Skyler has exercised his buy-back.

2:00am: - The Finals #2
James Aranas (7) vs. Skyler Woodward (9)

Congratulations to Skyler Woodward
the 2019 Derby City Classic
9-Ball Division Champion
and
Master of the Table Champion

All matchups, disciplines and times will be posted as soon
as the information is made available to us.

Complete tournament and multi-day packages will also be available !!!
DCC 2019.jpg
http://www.accu-stats.com/liveppv.html
http://www.accu-stats.com/

Thanks for your support.
Accu-Stats

Last edited:

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
one-pocket 12:00pm: Corey Deuel (3) vs. Shane VanBoening (1)

one pocket 4:00pm: Francisco Bustamante (3) vs. Dennis Orcollo (1)

one-pocket 7:30pm: Francisco Bustamante (3) vs. Alex Pagulayan (0) (Semi Final)

one-pocket final
Corey Deuel (2) vs Francisco Bustamante (3)

"2019 DCC one-pocket champion Francisco Bustamante"

Soon after one-pocket final;

Bank Ring Game ($3000 added)

Mike Delawder, Jason Shaw, Shane VanBoening, Skylar Woodward, Billy Thorpe, Neal Jacobs, are the ring game players.

Banks Ring Game.
Billy Thorpe was in the lead throughout and it came down to him and Skyler Woodward. Skyler put some good runs together and emerged victorious as 2019 Derby CIty Banks Ring Game Champion.

Last edited:

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DCC's Facebook page.
It's unfortunate people have started farming out the job of hosting their own web site onto Facebook, where you need to log in, information is hard to find in the best of circumstances, and data will eventually become inaccessible since it is unsearchable.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's unfortunate people have started farming out the job of hosting their own web site onto Facebook, where you need to log in, information is hard to find in the best of circumstances, and data will eventually become inaccessible since it is unsearchable.

I don't agree. I mean yeah sometimes websites are way out of date, but things like Facebook give the ability to push current updates easily (and economically) to people. Is a guy who owns a restaurant want to have to call up his "webmaster" to update his site's database and/or html pages with the night's specials, or does he just want to easily go on his phone, pull up his page, and say hey people, here are tonight's specials?! Now that is not excuse for businesses that don't put the necessary thorough information on their websites. I agree Facebook does have some funky ways of showing updates from various pages and not showing too. They do have a "list" function you can create so as to group Pages from various sites so you can be sure to see what you want on that Group Feed. Never tried it though.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From the Derby's own Facebook post on December 18th:

2019 Derby City Classic Bigfoot 10-Ball Challenge Player Field….
1) Jayson Shaw
2) Fedor Gorst
3) Joshua Filler
4) Alex Pagulayan
5) Shane Van Boening
6) Dennis Orcollo
7) Roberto Gomez
8) John Morra
9) Lee Vann Corteza
10) Mika Immonen
11) Corey Deuel
12) Konrad Juszczyszyn
13) Chris Melling
14) Eklent Kaci
15) Francisco Bustamante
16) Jung-Lin Chang

$1000 entry fee
With $16000 added by Diamond Billiard Products
Pay Out-----$32000 Total
1st 16000
2nd 8000
3rd / 4th 4000 each

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
4-Day Tournament
"Bigfoot 10-Ball Challenge" Special"
Friday January 25 - Monday January 28, 2019

Match Times
Day Session - 1:00pm & 3:30pm
Night Session - 7:00pm & 9:30pm

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
I don't agree. I mean yeah sometimes websites are way out of date, but things like Facebook give the ability to push current updates easily (and economically) to people. Is a guy who owns a restaurant want to have to call up his "webmaster" to update his site's database and/or html pages with the night's specials, or does he just want to easily go on his phone, pull up his page, and say hey people, here are tonight's specials?! Now that is not excuse for businesses that don't put the necessary thorough information on their websites. I agree Facebook does have some funky ways of showing updates from various pages and not showing too. They do have a "list" function you can create so as to group Pages from various sites so you can be sure to see what you want on that Group Feed. Never tried it though.

We're getting off topic here, but as a "webmaster" and content creator, I can certainly understand the ease of Facebook - but people need to understand that Facebook is not a reliable source. Their algorithms rarely show more than 30% of fans new content (unless the Page buys more visibility from FB), their streaming service is sub-par, due to video compression and time-limits, and as was stated earlier, it's not a searchable data archive, so anyone searching on Google/Bing will never see results that point to a specific post. So, discovery and SEO are completely lost on FB.

What I mean is if I "Like" a page, it's up to the algorithms that drive Facebook, to deliver that page's newest content to my feed as I browse. We all already know that they don't default to a chronological ordering, which immediately present problems for Pages to consistently get their information out to their fans. Ultimately the task falls to the "fan" to search out their intended Page and get the latest information. This is no different than any other website in that regard, and FB makes it more tedious to do.

To your point about having to contact a webmaster to update the site for the day's specials ... that is a horribly designed website and if I were the restaurant owner, I would immediately seek out a new webmaster/web developer. But I understand your point - and it was the default way of doing things 20 years ago, but in today's constant-data-flow mindset, that should never, ever, be the case. ;)

Aside from all of that ... I'm really excited to watch some amazing 10-ball today!! :grin-square::):grin-square::)

BJK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was weird before the match, but all good now!

Last edited:

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
50754198_10156879387643959_2047602787667148800_n.jpg

WOW 2 hill hill matches !!!

BigfootFriday
FridayJanuary 25, 2019
Tournament Starts:1:00pm
(We will be on air at 12:45pm)

1:00pm: ChrisMelling (10) vs. Dennis Orcullo (11)

3:30pm: CoreyDeuel (11) vs. Mika Immonen (10)

Dinner Break

7:00pm: FranciscoBustamante vs. John Morra

9:30pm: JoshuaFiller vs. Lee Vann Corteza

Last edited: