Manny Pacquiao 10-Ball Open (Facebook) *LIVE*

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks. The feed freezes often for me but Im sure it is not hard wired so its not gonna be as good as say Upstate Al's feeds.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lots of champions in that field. But only 3 players who are listed as from a country other than the Philippines, one of whom is Immonen.

Last edited:

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks. The feed freezes often for me but Im sure it is not hard wired so its not gonna be as good as say Upstate Al's feeds.

From what I have heard, UpstateAl streams are top notch on the video and audio quality. Hard to match the quality of the players in this field though. Monsters everywhere.

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Orcollo wins it 11-9 over Corteza . Jay was right, D O is still at top of heap in Pinoy land!!!

He had to long bank the 8 to win.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried watching this event a few times. Stream was pretty bad. Buffered all the time, no sound most of the time and wouldn't stay on one match for more than a couple games. I think the shopping center where it was held was really messin' with the guy's feed. Good event with a bunch of guys i'd never heard of than can flat play. The cream rose at the end as usual. DO is a badass.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clutch bank on the hill be DO. Stream was terrible at times.

How much was the prize?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah Dennis beat LeeVan 11-9 in the finals.

On the hill, he had a tough long bank on the 8b that he used an extension and a bridge for.

Dennis beat Anton Raga soundly in the semis.

Biado, Warren, and DD went out early.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
yeah dennis beat leevan 11-9 in the finals.

On the hill, he had a tough long bank on the 8b that he used an extension and a bridge for.

Dennis beat anton raga soundly in the semis.

Biado, warren, and dd went out early.

thanks....