Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page ICE releases list of accused murderers, rapists protected under state's sanctuary law
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
ICE releases list of accused murderers, rapists protected under state's sanctuary law
Old
  (#1)
Rybord
AzB Silver Member
Rybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

ICE releases list of accused murderers, rapists protected under state's sanctuary law - 06-25-2019, 04:46 PM

ICE releases list of accused murderers, rapists protected under state's sanctuary law

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-takes...tion-detainers

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials in the Pacific Northwest are taking the unusual step of criticizing Washington state’s new sanctuary state law and giving detailed examples of the danger they believe it presents to the public.

The office recently issued a press release which lists seven cases in which ICE requested detainers on criminal illegal aliens being held in local jails and those requests were ignored, many with tragic consequences.

According to ICE, Rosalio Ramos-Ramos was arrested last January for murder and dismembering his victim. It happened just months after Ramos was released from a Washington jail despite ICE’s request for an immigration detainer and notification of his pending release, neither of which were honored.

ICE also cites the case of Mexican national Martin Gallo-Gallardo, who was in a Clackamas County Oregon jail. The statement said jail officials ignored ICE’s request for an immigration detainer and notification of release. Gallardo was released and within months was re-arrested, this time for allegedly murdering his wife.

The most recent case involves Francisco Carranza-Ramirez, who was also in the U.S. illegally. He was convicted of raping a wheelchair-bound Seattle woman twice. He was sentenced to time served and released, under the judge’s order that he self-deport back to Mexico. King County Sheriff’s officials say he eventually did return to Mexico, but not before assaulting his victim a third time.

Meantime, Washington state just passed what some immigration advocates are calling the strongest sanctuary state law in the country. It forbids local jails and state prisons from honoring ICE immigration detainers and even prevents corrections officials from even letting ICE know about the pending release of a criminal illegal immigrant. The law also instructs the attorney general to draft new rules restricting ICE agents from making immigration arrests at courthouses and hospitals.

In signing the law, Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee reportedly said, “We will not be complicit in the Trump administration’s depraved efforts to break up hard-working immigrant and refugee families.”

Now, ICE’s Deputy Director of the Seattle Field Office, Bryan Wilcox, says the law is putting lives in jeopardy.

“I think we’ve sort of hit a critical mass and this statute that the state passed is one step too far,” said Wilcox in an interview with Fox News.

Old
  (#2)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-25-2019, 04:54 PM

It wont bother the left.
They advocate for rape, murder, slavery and other brutality where illegal immigration is concerned.

Our fellow citizens are considered acceptable losses and collateral damage in their quest to move their agenda forward.

It is why every democrat that supports sanctuary cities and obstructing deportation be blessed with having at least one family member raped, murdered or tortured by an illegal alien.

It would be a good teachable moment for them.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#3)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 04:12 AM

Rosalio Ramos-Ramos
Martin Gallo-Gallardo
Francisco Carranza-Ramirez

Definitely American names. Productive citizens.

Some are just worth the risk.

Old
  (#4)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 04:26 AM

American names come in many forms. Just because they don't sound european doesn't make them any less American. I have a close friend with the last name Yu. Does that sound American? That guy bleeds red, white and blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Rosalio Ramos-Ramos
Martin Gallo-Gallardo
Francisco Carranza-Ramirez

Definitely American names. Productive citizens.

Some are just worth the risk.

Old
  (#5)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
American names come in many forms. Just because they don't sound european
doesn't make them any less American. I have a close friend with the last name Yu.
Does that sound American? That guy bleeds red, white and blue.

The guys I posted cause bleeding. Mostly red.

My brother in law is Herrera.

Old
  (#6)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:
American names come in many forms. Just because they don't sound european doesn't make them any less American. I have a close friend with the last name Yu. Does that sound American? That guy bleeds red, white and blue.
What?

Don't sound European?

I know you are trying to be reasonable but...Spain is most certainly in Europe. People in Spain have Spanish names. Your comment is really odd.

Cristoforo Colombo, an Italian, sailed for Spain.

More examples of European names for you:
Hernan Cortez
Hernando de Soto
Juan Ponce de Leon
Francisco Pizarro
And on, and on, and on....

Hate to break it to you, but lots of Spanish history here in the Americas...and the Spanish are European.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#7)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 06:29 AM

Yes, I knew that Captain Obvious. Thanks for the history lesson. Do those criminal's first names look "American" to you? How many American Franciscos do you know? Rosalio? Having a Spanish sir name is one thing but a Spanish first name? My point was not to judge who is an American by their name. Too often we judge someone by that and it's a mistake.

Speaking of that, have you read The Desoto Chronicles? It's a group of diaries/journals from several on the Desoto expedition and what they encountered. Being the first Europeans to interact with some of the tribes of N. America, it's fascinating. Brutal and raw, but some really good reading if you are interested in Spanish roots in the Americas.

My brother was born in Spain and we have some Basque roots. I call him my Spanish brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
What?

Don't sound European?

I know you are trying to be reasonable but...Spain is most certainly in Europe. People in Spain have Spanish names. Your comment is really odd.

Cristoforo Colombo, an Italian, sailed for Spain.

More examples of European names for you:
Hernan Cortez
Hernando de Soto
Juan Ponce de Leon
Francisco Pizarro
And on, and on, and on....

Hate to break it to you, but lots of Spanish history here in the Americas...and the Spanish are European.

Old
  (#8)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Yes, I knew that Captain Obvious. Thanks for the history lesson. Do those criminal's first names look "American" to you? How many American Franciscos do you know? Rosalio? Having a Spanish sir name is one thing but a Spanish first name? My point was not to judge who is an American by their name. Too often we judge someone by that and it's a mistake.
Wow you are digging yourself a hole.

Yes, they look very American to me.

One of my best friends is named Francisco.
Rosalio? LOL! Another good friend.

You are trying to make a point, and I get it, but you are judging. Why would you imply those names do not sound American?

History lesson? Actually, you really still don't get it. There was no history lesson. Just names.

The United states is the second largest Spanish speaking nation.

Quote:
Having a Spanish sir name is one thing but a Spanish first name?
Wow. I guess I am glad you don't know my first name. You might think I am not American or worse, that I am a criminal.

Heck, one of the first names posted is my middle name.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#9)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 07:14 AM

Putting aside whether they are citizens or not based on there names I do not believe the simple fact that they are in a sanctuary city protects them from being arrested for commiting crimes. Send the u s Marshalls to arrest them if there are warrants for their arrest and then turn them over to ice for deportation.

Old
  (#10)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-26-2019, 07:27 AM

And it it the Ashley Madison list that generates a greater buzz in our society.

That speaks volumes about us.

Old
  (#11)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-26-2019, 07:29 AM

Je suis un lapiz amarillo helado zapato ein zeh.

Old
  (#12)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

06-26-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
Putting aside whether they are citizens or not based on there names I do not believe the simple fact that they are in a sanctuary city protects them from being arrested for commiting crimes. Send the u s Marshalls to arrest them if there are warrants for their arrest and then turn them over to ice for deportation.
I believe it is well within the scope of the US Marshals.

But sanctuary cities do make it a little more slippery to catch these criminals. For example, California law makes it illegal for any local or state law enforcement to assist federal authorities in any actions regarding illegal immigrants.

So, when a jail there does not hold a prisoner for ICE, when they ignore the requests to hold the person...they are actually avoiding breaking California law.

So, I agree...but there is a certain amount of "sanctuary" from arrest there, simply because it is illegal for law enforcement there to cooperate with the feds...including the US Marshals. Probably boils down to requiring more man hours and resources, hence money, because of the lack of cooperation.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#13)
Alan
AzB Silver Member

06-26-2019, 08:02 AM

You could at least offer to lend me a shovel.

Quote:

You are trying to make a point, and I get it, but you are judging. Why would you imply those names do not sound American?

History lesson? Actually, you really still don't get it. There was no history lesson. Just names.

Wow. I guess I am glad you don't know my first name. You might think I am not American or worse, that I am a criminal.

Old
  (#14)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

06-26-2019, 08:08 AM

Quote:
You could at least offer to lend me a shovel.
No worries.

Have a seat and rest for a moment and I'll help you dig. I have plenty of experience digging my own holes.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#15)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-26-2019, 02:41 PM

Quote:

Isn't your first name Doctor?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: