Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Writer says she was raped by Trump in 1990s
Page 2 of 9 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-21-2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
They are pretty strong, I'm sure.

But they are not relevant to a published article account as this is, which is obviously not a police report, nor is there any evidence of a police report.

Here, the potential penalty the author has subjected herself to is a civil defamation lawsuit.

The mirrored potential in the other direction is if she is called a liar on this, she may have a defamation lawsuit cause of action herself. (Cf: Summer Zervos' pending defamation lawsuit, on a similar predicate.)
Since the relevance is lost on you I'll have to explain...as much as it pains me.

The OP asked when the statute of limitations is up. AND I QUOTED EXACTLY THAT...in the hopes that some would not miss the point...which you did anyway.

Did you question the relevance of that?

No?

Why?

Psycho-political bias.

The clear fact is the relevance of my question is clear and concrete. It is pertinent in the extreme. Done. Nothing more.

In light of the obvious revelation to you of how massively correct, relevant, and pertinent I am the further comment and link you provide is reduced to silly.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Last edited by Chopdoc; 06-21-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Old
  (#17)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Since the relevance is lost on you I'll have to explain...as much as it pains me.

The OP asked when the statute of limitations is up. AND I QUOTED EXACTLY THAT...in the hopes that some would not miss the point...which you did anyway.

Did you question the relevance of that?

No?

Why?

Psycho-political bias.

The clear fact is the relevance of my question is clear and concrete. It is pertinent in the extreme. Done. Nothing more.

In light of the obvious revelation to you of how massively correct, relevant, and pertinent I am the further comment and link you provide is reduced to silly.

I saw it, and considered your reply to be a deflection.

There is a vanishingly small chance of charging someone with a false police report for a claim now, regarding an incident so long ago. It is close to inherently irrefutable, given such a lapse of time. If there were contemporaneous evidence like her presenting in the ER with sexual assault signs, or her contemporaneous (or even later) statements to others, etc., there could be documentary evidence to support the charge, even this late.

But what could be found to refute it, sufficient for a good chance for the prosecutor to win at trial? (They don't bring cases when they cannot overcome reasonable doubt on the charged offense, and they'd need to prove up it was actually false to that standard.)

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#18)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 04:35 PM

Possibly probative supportive, but admittedly far from dispositive, evidence was provided and checked out.

Quote:
Anticipating questions about corroboration, Carroll wrote that she did not recall a store attendant present in the lingerie department at the time and that Bergdorf Goodman no longer has security tapes from that time. She also wrote that she told two friends about the incident, who confirmed to New York magazine that they recall hearing about the alleged assault from Carroll.
From the other side, in fairness:

Quote:
Read Trump’s full statement:

“Regarding the “story” by E. Jean Carroll, claiming she once encountered me at Bergdorf Goodman 23 years ago. I’ve never met this person in my life. She is trying to sell a new book—that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.

“Shame on those who make up false stories of assault to try to get publicity for themselves, or sell a book, or carry out a political agenda—like Julie Swetnick who falsely accused Justice Brett Kavanaugh. It’s just as bad for people to believe it, particularly when there is zero evidence. Worse still for a dying publication to try to prop itself up by peddling fake news—it’s an epidemic.

“Ms. Carroll & New York Magazine: No pictures? No surveillance? No video? No reports? No sales attendants around?? I would like to thank Bergdorf Goodman for confirming they have no video footage of any such incident, because it never happened.
“False accusations diminish the severity of real assault. All should condemn false accusations and any actual assault in the strongest possible terms.

“If anyone has information that the Democratic Party is working with Ms. Carroll or New York Magazine, please notify us as soon as possible. The world should know what’s really going on. It is a disgrace and people should pay dearly for such false accusations.”
If only there was some way to make her pay dearly. Hey, how about a defamation suit? Candidate DJT said he would sue all of the 17 accusers after election day. How did he do in those lawsuits? They have not been filed to date.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Last edited by Sofla; 06-21-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Old
  (#19)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

06-21-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
This sounds kind of like a Kavanaugh thing. I wonder if she told anyone back
then or there were witnesses? Its a long time for such a statement.
I doubt she told anyone about a story that she was going to fabricate thirty years into the future

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.

Old
  (#20)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-21-2019, 04:45 PM

I would stick with Melania.

dumluk

Old
  (#21)
Chili Palmer
Banned
Chili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 05:26 PM

I think we all know I'm not a fan of trump but seriously, you follow some guy into a dressing room, that's only going one direction...

Old
  (#22)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post
Man you just keep falling for it.
I can see it now...DJT raped me, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#23)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

06-21-2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunzby View Post
I doubt she told anyone about a story that she was going to fabricate thirty years into the future
Right, that seems unlikely to me, also.

So the apparent fact she told two women at the time suggests it wasn't fabricated 30 years later.

Quote:
Carroll says that she disclosed the Trump incident to two friends at the time. One, whom Carroll describes as “a journalist, magazine writer, correspondent on the TV morning shows, author of many books, etc.,” told her to go to the police: “‘He raped you,’ she kept repeating when I called her. ‘He raped you. Go to the police! I’ll go with you. We’ll go together.’” The other, who is also a journalist, was sympathetically cautious: “‘Tell no one. Forget it! He has 200 lawyers. He’ll bury you.’” Carroll writes that the Donna Karan coat-dress she wore that day “still hangs on the back of my closet door.” She wore it for the first time since the attack for her portrait session with New York for the cover, above.

New York has verified that Carroll did disclose the attack to these friends at the time, and has confirmed that Bergdorf Goodman kept no security footage that would prove or disprove Carroll’s story.
I hadn't heard those details of when her supposed corroborating witnesses heard of it, and with what specifics of the alleged attacker. Answers: at the time, and that he was the one who had raped her.

I also just learned that New York State has no statute of limitations on first degree rape. And that the alleged incident appears to fit the terms of first degree rape (according to a former NYC prosecutor).

She kept the coat she says she was wearing at the time, and never wore it since until the photography for the New York magazine article. Is it blue? Was it ever dry cleaned in the meantime?

And the plot putrifies.

― Garry Kasparov

Last edited by Sofla; 06-21-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Old
  (#24)
vasilios
AzB Silver Member
vasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

06-21-2019, 06:05 PM

This story has Russian influence all over it -
Thirty year plan closing out -

bill

Trump 1-12-19
" Wait till you see how it all ends up !! "
" You watch - will make front page news "

Old
  (#25)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 06:08 PM

FIRST OFF, THE NEW YORK MAGAZINE TRUELY IS NOT REPUTIBLE.
MS CARROL IS REKNOWN LESBIAN and NOW 81 YEARS AGE.
ACCORDING TO CARROL, WHILE DONALD WAS GOOSING HER, HE TOOK THE TIME TO DISPLAY A "GIRL SCOUT FOLDING JACK KNIFE"
GIRL SCOUT PRIDE WAS ETCHED INTO THE BONE HANDLE OF SAID JACK KNIFE WHICH MEASURED 10"inch CLOSED and 14"inch OPEN (??)

MS CARROL HAS ALSO BEEN ABDUCTED BY ALIENS ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT OCCASIONS
Attached Images

Old
  (#26)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 06:16 PM

The worst thing about this rape bullshit in the last while....
...there are actually cases of rape which are legit...
...and they tend to make me yawn.

Some women with real harm done to them are going to be treated as trivial cases.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#27)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 06:17 PM

Quote:

So the apparent fact she told two women at the time suggests it wasn't fabricated 30 years later.

I hadn't heard those details of when her supposed corroborating witnesses heard of it, and with what specifics of the alleged attacker. Answers: at the time, and that he was the one who had raped her.

I also just learned that New York State has no statute of limitations on first degree rape. And that the alleged incident appears to fit the terms of first degree rape (according to a former NYC prosecutor).

She kept the coat she says she was wearing at the time, and never wore it since until the photography for the New York magazine article. Is it blue? Was it ever dry cleaned in the meantime?

And the plot putrifies.
Brilliant, will this jacket prove rape? Of course not, but why let a good story go to waste. She saved a coat from 30 years ago when she banged trump in a dressing room... sounds like someone is still pissed about the one that got away. Personally, i dont care.... you can bring yourself to admit that scam brought on the Kavanaough hearing so u have no credibilty, as usual.

Im tired of these 30 year old tales of assault... sorry, u had ur chance and u passed on the advice of friends rather than running to the police.... sorry, the left has pullled this one too many times

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Settlement
Old
  (#28)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

Settlement - 06-21-2019, 06:53 PM

So no statute of limitations, corroborating witnesses that were told of the
incident and a garment. Why do I get the feeling there's going to be more on this?

I can't imagine this lady coming forward now if she didn't think she had a winner.
Maybe she wants a settlement? Would a settlement be an admission of guilt?

I wonder if she was offered one before and had witnesses for that?

Quote:

And the plot putrifies.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#29)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
So no statute of limitations, corroborating witnesses that were told of the
incident and a garment. Why do I get the feeling there's going to be more on this?

I can't imagine this lady coming forward now if she didn't think she had a winner.
Maybe she wants a settlement? Would a settlement be an admission of guilt?

I wonder if she was offered one before and had witnesses for that?
I hope you're not serious....she's only had 30 years to conjure witnesses....get real. You also swore Russians would be Trump's undoing..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Man!!

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#30)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 07:06 PM

JACK KNIFE WHICH MEASURED 10"inch CLOSED and 14"inch OPEN (??)

Only a 4" long slong?

dumluk

Page 2 of 9 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: