Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Writer says she was raped by Trump in 1990s
Page 3 of 9 123 45 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-21-2019, 07:10 PM

A friend of mine was playing pool down in North Carolina and heard some guys at another table talking about a lawn mowing dude who used to work as a prison cook.

One of them said his cousin, an inmate, was on KP duty in the prison one day and the cook asked him to go into the back storeroom and get a big bag of flour. When the inmate entered the storeroom, he heard the door slam and lock behind him and the cook threatened him with a big butcher knife if he didn't let the cook blow him.

The inmate said he didn't report it to the warden at the time because he was afraid to start a ruckus because he was up for parole in a couple months. He said he probably couldn't recognize the cook anymore because of the time gone past, but he thought it was strange that the cook was always reading the recipe cards with two pairs of glasses on at the same time.

I don't know if this story is true or not, but my friend swears he heard it and the guy telling it at the next table seemed to be a normal acting fellow.

Old
  (#32)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 07:27 PM

Man.
Someone went down to the whiskers on this story.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Last edited by Sev; 06-22-2019 at 04:14 AM.

Old
  (#33)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
A friend of mine was playing pool down in North Carolina and heard some guys at another table talking about a lawn mowing dude who used to work as a prison cook.

One of them said his cousin, an inmate, was on KP duty in the prison one day and the cook asked him to go into the back storeroom and get a big bag of flour. When the inmate entered the storeroom, he heard the door slam and lock behind him and the cook threatened him with a big butcher knife if he didn't let the cook blow him.

The inmate said he didn't report it to the warden at the time because he was afraid to start a ruckus because he was up for parole in a couple months. He said he probably couldn't recognize the cook anymore because of the time gone past, but he thought it was strange that the cook was always reading the recipe cards with two pairs of glasses on at the same time.

I don't know if this story is true or not, but my friend swears he heard it and the guy telling it at the next table seemed to be a normal acting fellow.
Two pair of glasses you say, did he moonlight mowing yards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Jesus never existed. It is the longest running practical joke the Jews or anybody else has ever pulled.

Old
  (#34)
Chili Palmer
Banned
Chili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 08:08 PM

Huh, I saw a man walk into a restaurant the other day and he was wearing glasses. After he was shown the menu and he pulled out another pair of glasses. Oh, the driving and reading glasses, here comes the swap...and he placed the new glasses over the old glasses to read the menu...

(True story, happened last week)

I think I found your man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post

Old
  (#35)
avmaster
Man of Reason
avmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-21-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Possibly probative supportive, but admittedly far from dispositive, evidence was provided and checked out.

From the other side, in fairness:

If only there was some way to make her pay dearly. Hey, how about a defamation suit? Candidate DJT said he would sue all of the 17 accusers after election day. How did he do in those lawsuits? They have not been filed to date.
It’s sad the blind hate of Trump drives your responses........

Playing cue: Kenny Murrell
Break cue: 55 year old Helmstetter

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment.This is because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Hey, it's your world, I'm just passing through it......

Old
  (#36)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmaster View Post
The Bot is programmed.

It has no choice but to respond the way it does.

Old
  (#37)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2019, 08:48 PM

Can't the left at least come up with anyone that is not a nutter loon to accuse PDJT of his sins?

I mean, really.
Attached Images

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#38)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmaster View Post
I admit I was never a fan. Just as many here were not (and are not) fans of PBO.

Of course, that is putting it mildly for both cases.

Is there really anything different between me and them as to presidential criticism, other than which you may tend to agree with?

Other than that I don't use 'cute' names for him, use the title of his office to respect it, and discuss facts more than labels on him, I mean.

I do not hate him. I believe he is singularly unqualified and temperamentally unsuited for his high office and unable to do the job compared to any presidents I know of, and so, presents a clear and present danger to the national security and future of this country.

Just as many here thought of PBO, apparently.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#39)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
I admit I was never a fan. Just as many here were not (and are not) fans of PBO.

Of course, that is putting it mildly for both cases.

Is there really anything different between me and them as to presidential criticism, other than which you may tend to agree with?

Other than that I don't use 'cute' names for him, use the title of his office to respect it, and discuss facts more than labels on him, I mean.

I do not hate him. I believe he is singularly unqualified and temperamentally unsuited for his high office and unable to do the job compared to any presidents I know of, and so, presents a clear and present danger to the national security and future of this country.

Just as many here thought of PBO, apparently.
Funny I dont remember any grand conspiracy leading to a special counsel wasting tax payers dollars, followed by a series of unending investigations by the house while a parade of women made false claims concerning sexual assault being the norm while Obama was in office.
In tandem with the media producing negative stories about the man in the 90+ percentile.

Perhaps if the media was producing stories about the Trump that were 90% + positive, soft coup were never attempted and their were no women bearing false witness your opinion would have formed differently.

Just a thought mind you.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#40)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 04:37 AM

We continue to allow this shit to happen without punishing the liars. Put em in jail for 5 years, no parole, and it will stop immediately.

Old
  (#41)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-22-2019, 04:57 AM

Hawaiian Eye that's some petty low class stuff you post about me. Is this all the couth you have?

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#42)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 05:10 AM

Bring back Sedition.

Or at least duels at 10 feet.

Old
  (#43)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 05:16 AM

Old
  (#44)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
So no statute of limitations, corroborating witnesses that were told of the
incident and a garment. Why do I get the feeling there's going to be more on this?

I can't imagine this lady coming forward now if she didn't think she had a winner.
Maybe she wants a settlement? Would a settlement be an admission of guilt?

I wonder if she was offered one before and had witnesses for that?
Have you gotten a hold of Juanita yet?

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#45)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Hawaiian Eye that's some petty low class stuff you post about me. Is this all the couth you have?

Understanding that you probably have no idea who she is since Yahoo "News" doesn't care about women being raped by d'rats, I thought I'd give you some assistance:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Page 3 of 9 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: