Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Writer says she was raped by Trump in 1990s
Page 4 of 9 « First 234 56 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-22-2019, 06:49 AM

Please let us know when you get a hold of her. She should be able to tell you what the statute of limitations for rape is.
You're doing great work here and I'm happy that you've got Yahoo "News" to keep you "informed".

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#47)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-22-2019, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
Understanding that you probably have no idea who she is since Yahoo "News" doesn't care about women being raped by d'rats, I thought I'd give you some assistance:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick
Most likely there will be a repeat of that situation this time with the new
allegation. In other words, she got over it and now its her purview to give him a hard
time over it, "no pun intended." I think the difference is this time it doesn't appear
that prosecution is the objective. It's a smear campaign arranged by someone
who seems to have indeed been raped, given the loosely arranged facts that are
known. That still makes the Donald a rapist doesn't it?

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#48)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-22-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
allegation. In other words, she got over it and now its her purview to give him a hard
time over it, "no pun intended." I think the difference is this time it doesn't appear
No, it makes him falsely accused by a left-wing nutter for political gain.

Loosely arranged facts that are known?

By this standard, it makes HawaiianEye's story just as believable as this nutter.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#49)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
They are pretty strong, I'm sure.

But they are not relevant to a published article account as this is, which is obviously not a police report, nor is there any evidence of a police report.

Here, the potential penalty the author has subjected herself to is a civil defamation lawsuit.

The mirrored potential in the other direction is if she is called a liar on this, she may have a defamation lawsuit cause of action herself. (Cf: Summer Zervos' pending defamation lawsuit, on a similar predicate.)
There is no evidence of a police report and there is no evidence of "anything" except heresy and another coup attempt.

Old
  (#50)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Well look at this. What's the statute of limitations on Rape?

Writer says she was raped by Trump in 1990s
Casey DarnellWriter,Yahoo News•June 21, 20191,875 Comments

https://news.yahoo.com/writer-says-s...190337681.html

In a first-person account published Friday in New York magazine, writer E. Jean Carroll said she was raped by Donald Trump in the 1990s.

Carroll, a long-time columnist for Elle magazine and the author of five books, details an encounter with Trump in the mid-1990s in the upscale Bergdorf Goodman department store in midtown Manhattan. Trump and Carroll recognized each other in the store, and Trump told her he needed to buy a gift “for a girl,” according to Carroll’s account.

The alleged assault occurred in the dressing room after Trump suggested Carroll try on a lace bodysuit. Carroll says Trump pushed her against the wall, and “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.” After three minutes, she was able to break free and run from the dressing room.

Carroll joins at least 16 other women who have made sexual assault allegations against the president. In December 2017, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said all those women were lying.

Photo: New York Magazine

In a statement to New York, a White House official said, “This is a completely false and unrealistic story surfacing 25 years after allegedly taking place and was created simply to make the President look bad.”

Trump’s behavior in Carroll’s account recalls how the president said he behaves around “beautiful women” in the now infamous “Access Hollywood” tape released in 2016.

“You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them,” Trump told Billy Bush. “It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

The date of the assault is unclear. Carroll says it occurred in either late 1995 or early 1996. In the excerpt, Carroll, now 75, does not explain why she decided to come forward. She says she fears receiving death threats or being “dragged through the mud.”

She writes, “joining the 15 women who’ve come forward with credible stories about how the man grabbed, badgered, belittled, mauled, molested, and assaulted them, only to see the man turn it around, deny, threaten, and attack them, never sounded like much fun.”

View reactions (1,875)
Some will believe anything "they want to believe". Just hoping it is true since the Mueller report did not fulfill their hysterical fantasies. This coup attempt will too fail and is just another nail in the Democratic coffin.

Old
  (#51)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 08:19 AM

Poor Robin.

Grasping at any straw that comes his way.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#52)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-22-2019, 08:52 AM

Quote:
LOL!
I wish you could know what everyone else thinks when they read your posts.
Actually, no I don't.
You seem like a nice enough guy and I wouldn't want to see you get your feelings hurt.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#53)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Hawaiian Eye that's some petty low class stuff you post about me. Is this all the couth you have?

I never said that was you.

Was that you?

It was a "story" that maybe somebody just dreamed up...kind of like stories about Trump.

Are you saying it's true?

Maybe Mueller should go down to that pool hall and investigate.

It seems that you post every "story" about Trump and AUTOMATICALLY assume it is TRUE, so I don't understand why people shouldn't think this story is true.

And when Trump says it isn't true, you call him a LIAR.

I'm thinking the pool hall story may have a ring of truth to it.

Last edited by HawaiianEye; 06-22-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Old
  (#54)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 09:16 AM

Has she changed her story?

Oooohhh, ooohhh stop it some more.

dumluk

Old
  (#55)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

06-22-2019, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Can't the left at least come up with anyone that is not a nutter loon to accuse PDJT of his sins?

I mean, really.
At least she's not wearing "pussy hat" … lol

"Then again...you may be the Antichrist"

Old
  (#56)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

06-22-2019, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post
At least she's not wearing "pussy hat" … lol
Writer says she was raped by Trump in 1990s
Attached Images

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#57)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
LOL!
I wish you could know what everyone else thinks when they read your posts.
Actually, no I don't.
You seem like a nice enough guy and I wouldn't want to see you get your feelings hurt.
Right, so that's why you have something nasty to say about me every time I post. You're fooling no one.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#58)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com

06-22-2019, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
I never said that was you.

Was that you?

It was a "story" that maybe somebody just dreamed up...kind of like stories about Trump.

Are you saying it's true?

Maybe Mueller should go down to that pool hall and investigate.

It seems that you post every "story" about Trump and AUTOMATICALLY assume it is TRUE, so I don't understand why people shouldn't think this story is true.

And when Trump says it isn't true, you call him a LIAR.

I'm thinking the pool hall story may have a ring of truth to it.
Trumps a piece crap that's my opinion so anything I find negative about
him and his obstructing cheating ways that he shares with the current Fascist bunch
I'm going to post it. Free Forum since Wilson left.

You're not fooling anyone. You and another one can't stop running me down. Must be
neither of you has much in the way of a reply. You know the rules but you can't
restrain yourself and your little impulse problem. Story tells itself on the kind of
person you are.

This is a place for debate, you make it about attack. Sort of a low class attitude in
my opinion. Perhaps grow up.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#59)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Trumps a piece crap that's my opinion...

And others may think the same of you.

You "attack" people (Trump, etc.), but think "attacks" shouldn't be directed towards you?

Are you somehow different than him, other than he doesn't mow lawns?

I'm not a R or a D, but I don't see anywhere near as many Rs who are raving lunatics as I do on the D side.

There were only TWO choices in the last Presidential election...Trump and Hillary.

I will take Trump over Hillary any day of the week.

The Russian BS is over, but you TDS loons can't accept that and continue with your nonsense in ways that make you look completely insane.

Why can't you sit back and wait until the 2020 election and see what happens when one of your clowns wins the clown contest and runs against him?

Old
  (#60)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tableroll View Post
There is no evidence of a police report and there is no evidence of "anything" except heresy and another coup attempt.
So you have no knowledge of what constitutes evidence?

Her statement is evidence (or would be as soon as sworn out), and once sworn out is evidence that by itself alone has sometimes been enough in trials to convict the man so accused. (Juanita Broaddrick is believed by many on her rape accusation evidence, although she never swore it out, and in fact swore twice it had not happened.)

The majority of rapes go unreported and unevidenced at the time, and it is common that they are delayed in report (and never reported).

Her contemporaneous report to two friends, who confirm she said this to them, is evidence as well. (Again, if made under oath.)

The defense would be to try to impeach their (three!) witness statements, to cast a reasonable doubt on their memories, motivations, say it was for money or politics, etc. Then a jury would weigh their credibility versus the defense attacks on them, to make a decision.

The problem for the defense is that each of these three is an accomplished professional career woman of some considerable renown, particularly in New York City (one was a local network anchor and frequent on-air contributor afterwards, and the accuser is one of the best known advice columnists in the country). An advantage for the defense is that the accuser is selling a book, and all three are most probably Democrats.

The evidence would be tested under cross examination, and viciously (as is the defense counsel's tactic in all rape charges-- attack the women). But it surely is evidence, and sufficient for conviction unless knocked down sufficiently in the minds of the jury.

There will be no trial here, just as there wasn't for Juanita Broaddrick. Those who are convinced by her claims have no grounds for complaining that others are convinced by this woman's claim. YMMV.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 06-22-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Page 4 of 9 « First 234 56 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: