Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Writer says she was raped by Trump in 1990s
Page 5 of 9 « First 345 67 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-22-2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
And others may think the same of you.

You "attack" people (Trump, etc.), but think "attacks" shouldn't be directed towards you?

Are you somehow different than him, other than he doesn't mow lawns?

I'm not a R or a D, but I don't see anywhere near as many Rs who are raving lunatics as I do on the D side.

There were only TWO choices in the last Presidential election...Trump and Hillary.

I will take Trump over Hillary any day of the week.

The Russian BS is over, but you TDS loons can't accept that and continue with your nonsense in ways that make you look completely insane.

Why can't you sit back and wait until the 2020 election and see what happens when one of your clowns wins the clown contest and runs against him?
I intend to express my political opinion without attacking anyone here
intentionally. The fact that you continue to think that its open season on anyone who
has a differing opinion is interesting. That kind of thinking is supposed to have gone
the way of the Do Do but here it is, in all its glory.

Must be because indefensible positions don't leave much choices in defense. Of
course you could consider the truth and side with that but that's not happening either apparently.

The only people that appear insane is those who still take up for the crude
curmudgeon and his bully tactics that subvert the oversight of Congress guaranteed
by the Constitution. Enjoy it while you can. If the polls are even close to correct
Bidens lead is so far in front of Trumps he stands no chance and there are
thousands of reasons for it. He lies every day.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#62)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-22-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:

You "attack" people (Trump, etc.), but think "attacks" shouldn't be directed towards you?
WADR, I find this a very interesting comment.
Public figures on the Left are savagely attacked by members on the Right on this forum and yet I have rarely seen the Right members savagely attacked for doing this. Certainly they would have been banned for doing this under Wilson's reign.
Yet, from the gitgo, if a public figure on the Right is attacked by a member on the Left, it has always been a green light to attack that member savagely, usually without any repercussions , and even by the mod back when.
Now I understand that nobody pretends this forum is supposed to be "fair and balanced." Anybody with a lick of sense knows it leans heavily to the Right, but, still, any mock indignation on your part or the guys seems outrageously hypocritical.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#63)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 01:16 PM

Quote:
And others may think the same of you.

Are you somehow different than him, other than he doesn't mow lawns?

I'm not a R or a D, but I don't see anywhere near as many Rs who are raving lunatics as I do on the D side.

There were only TWO choices in the last Presidential election...Trump and Hillary.

I will take Trump over Hillary any day of the week.

The Russian BS is over, but you TDS loons can't accept that and continue with your nonsense in ways that make you look completely insane.

Why can't you sit back and wait until the 2020 election and see what happens when one of your clowns wins the clown contest and runs against him?
PDJT is not a member of the forum, so rules against personal attacks do not apply to him here.

They do apply to members. Difference.

It's the same as when PBO got reamed regularly here on a daily basis in the harshest terms imaginable, and still is, figuratively, spat upon somewhat less frequently (in the classic whataboutism: :but... but.... but... OBAMA!!!! or the same ending with HILLARY!!!! ).

He wasn't and isn't a member. But if those not agreeing with those 10 years and more of attacks made personal attacks on those posting those name-calling slur posts on PBO, THAT would have been a violation.

This seems to be a hard thing for some to understand, despite being extremely simple. There are none so blind, as those who refuse to see.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 06-22-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Old
  (#64)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Possibly probative supportive, but admittedly far from dispositive, evidence was provided and checked out.

From the other side, in fairness:

If only there was some way to make her pay dearly. Hey, how about a defamation suit? Candidate DJT said he would sue all of the 17 accusers after election day. How did he do in those lawsuits? They have not been filed to date.
How about going Seth Rich on her stupid ass?

Probably cheaper and oh so much more satisfying.

JC

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#65)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

06-22-2019, 01:20 PM

Orange hair lady Bad.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#66)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
intentionally.
Did you ever see the movie 300? The messenger is kicked into the abyss.

Check it out, that's why you deserve all you get.

JC

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#67)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
How about going Seth Rich on her stupid ass?

Probably cheaper and oh so much more satisfying.

JC
Too late for that now, with the book out and the publicity.

That is a key method of protection against such things.

However, no doubt at all, she will get death threats, and maybe some will even be put in motion as to the early preparations, at least.

Violence will prove she is lying. Or something. Whatever.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Old
  (#68)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Trumps a piece crap that's my opinion so anything I find negative about
him and his obstructing cheating ways that he shares with the current Fascist bunch
I'm going to post it. Free Forum since Wilson left.

You're not fooling anyone. You and another one can't stop running me down. Must be
neither of you has much in the way of a reply. You know the rules but you can't
restrain yourself and your little impulse problem. Story tells itself on the kind of
person you are.

This is a place for debate, you make it about attack. Sort of a low class attitude in
my opinion. Perhaps grow up.

Sounds like you are jealous of Trump.
He lives in your head rent free.

Colluding with others to spread lies about an individual is not the height of ethical or moral conduct.

Perhaps you should look in the mirror before complaining about how you are treated.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#69)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 01:29 PM

Quote:
intentionally. The fact that you continue to think that its open season on anyone who
has a differing opinion is interesting. That kind of thinking is supposed to have gone
the way of the Do Do but here it is, in all its glory.

Must be because indefensible positions don't leave much choices in defense. Of
course you could consider the truth and side with that but that's not happening either apparently.

The only people that appear insane is those who still take up for the crude
curmudgeon and his bully tactics that subvert the oversight of Congress guaranteed
by the Constitution. Enjoy it while you can. If the polls are even close to correct
Bidens lead is so far in front of Trumps he stands no chance and there are
thousands of reasons for it. He lies every day.

I miss Mr. Wilson.

dumluk

Old
  (#70)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
I miss Mr. Wilson.
A lot of this insolence we are seeing from the Left would not have been tolerated!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#71)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post

Colluding with others to spread lies about an individual is not the height of ethical or moral conduct.

Perhaps you should look in the mirror before complaining about how you are treated.
Right, how dare me exercise the right of freedom of speech.

Apparently the problem here is you guy get a personal chip on your shoulder when your
preferred candidate is criticized. You know that's beyond simply wrong. It's so wrong
and out of place for forum of any kind I'm left with one comment. Republicans.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#72)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

06-22-2019, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
A lot of this insolence we are seeing from the Left would not have been tolerated!

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#73)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

06-22-2019, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post

This kind of topic here is an ordinary historical practice of the US citizenry. Any president has his opponents, and they give him a lot of scorn and abuse. You could go back to see what the newspapers said about Jefferson or Lincoln in their day, mirroring much public talk.

Some of it is probably more warranted, and some less so, but which is supposedly which will always vary depending upon the eye of the beholder.

It is not bearing false witness to say there is this charge now in the public domain, or to discuss one's opinion on its credibility or impact.

Maybe for this board, it would be more credible if it was You-tubed with the mechanical computer-generated voice, by someone anonymous who makes the most lurid charges possible without a single bit of evidence to show supporting them.

Because there is a lot of that put up here without any such strong protest against the lurid and unfounded attacks against other political figures (almost all of them, Ds), compared to what we see now on this actual news reporting.

It's like you guys are triggered-- SHOCKED! SHOCKED! to see others doing what you have done, for years. Except I have yet to see any calls for his execution for treason, which is now a regular call here from many as to PBO, HRC, Speaker Pelosi for some unknown reason, and etc.

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#74)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com

06-22-2019, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
This kind of topic here is an ordinary historical practice of the US citizenry. Any president has his opponents, and they give him a lot of scorn and abuse. You could go back to see what the newspapers said about Jefferson or Lincoln in their day, mirroring much public talk.

Some of it is probably more warranted, and some less so, but which is supposedly which will always vary depending upon the eye of the beholder.

It is not bearing false witness to say there is this charge now in the public domain, or to discuss one's opinion on its credibility or impact.

Maybe for this board, it would be more credible if it was You-tubed with the mechanical computer-generated voice, by someone anonymous who makes the most lurid charges possible without a single bit of evidence to show supporting them.

Because there is a lot of that put up here without any such strong protest against the lurid and unfounded attacks against other political figures (almost all of them, Ds), compared to what we see now on this actual news reporting.

It's like you guys are triggered-- SHOCKED! SHOCKED! to see others doing what you have done, for years. Except I have yet to see any calls for his execution for treason, which is now a regular call here from many as to PBO, HRC, Speaker Pelosi for some unknown reason, and etc.
Speaking of which. I was gone on vacation and came back to see that Asiasdad was banned. What happened with that?

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#75)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Speaking of which. I was gone on vacation and came back to see that Asiasdad was banned. What happened with that?
The Oligarchy got him.

100% horrible truth - 05-11-2018, 06:06 PM

Until Donald Trump bombs Rothschild castle, kills the Federal Reserve and its'
bastard child the IRS he will be nothing more than another Zionist puppet.

So much for rah, rah, rah, make America great again....cool story bro.

Donald Trump owes his financial life to the Rothschilds for bailing out his
failed casino business...go ahead research it.

Donald Trump has SEVERAL Zionist buddies who profited handsomely
from 9-11 (Larry Silverstein for example)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5-LG4nakEw

So go ahead and cheer Rothschilds Zionist MOSSAD, Zionist owned
CIA, and puppet Israeli government for attacking Iran....

Simply stated Rothschilds Genie Oil company is attempting to steal the oil
from Syria, and he is calling in his marker on Donald Trump to help him
get away with another global crime.

Bomb Rothschild castle Donald...that will get you the respect of the world.
(ie: fight this satanic terrorist with terrorism)

9-11 from Cheney to MOSSAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8&t=30s

dumluk

Page 5 of 9 « First 345 67 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: