Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Writer says she was raped by Trump in 1990s
Page 8 of 9 « First 678 9

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#106)
avmaster
Man of Reason
avmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond reputeavmaster has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-24-2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
LOL!

And a positive test proves rape?

I got news for you. I have children that can be proven by DNA to be mine.

You think that was rape?

Clinton said he didn't have sexual relations with "that woman".

He did.

As POTUS.

Proven to take advantage of a position of authority.

Your whole line of thinking seems off.

Most sexual relations are not rape. Most if not all of Trump's sexual relations have not been rape, by far. Do you think otherwise?

To say that there is evidence he had sexual relations and that it was rape is an extreme uphill battle regardless of your psycho-political bias.

Thank you Sir for your level headed reply..........

Playing cue: Kenny Murrell
Break cue: 55 year old Helmstetter

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment.This is because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Hey, it's your world, I'm just passing through it......

Old
  (#107)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-24-2019, 09:56 PM

Quote:
LOL!

And a positive test proves rape?

[deleted bs]
Of course it wouldn't prove rape, and I didn't say anything remotely close to that. Nor would its expected absence prove there wasn't the rape as she describes.

A finding of DNA of another person couldn't even prove it matched his, since they couldn't get a sample from him to compare it.

If the impossible occurred-- that some semen or saliva got on the dress, enough survived to be sequenced over this lengthy time, and his DNA was somehow obtained and it matched-- that would prove intimate contact with a person he claims he never met and wouldn't ever try anyway, because she is not his type. (Leaving aside the plausible inference from his most recent denial, that if she were his type, then he might have done it.)

That would still not prove rape, because it might have been consensual, and he could change his defense to that. Saying he had lied out of embarrassment and wanting to protect his family. That would create reasonable doubt for a jury, if the charge could be prosecuted (which it cannot).

In summary, having the dress checked is a complete dead end, and her declining to have it tested bears zero weight on her credibility. As I said.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#108)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-24-2019, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmaster View Post
Thank you Sir for your level headed reply..........
Maybe re-read it. It was a completely inapposite strawman reply. Underwhelming, to put it politely.

It took the form of 'so you're saying 'X'? That is ridiculous!!' Yeah, it would have been ridiculous had I said it, but I didn't say 'X,' or anything like it.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 06-24-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Old
  (#109)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 04:34 AM

She said: "“I think most people think of rape as being sexy."

Can't make this stuff up.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#110)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
In summary, having the dress checked is a complete dead end, and her declining to have it tested bears zero weight on her credibility. As I said.
You can keep repeating yourself as much as you like. It still does not make you right no matter what.

You cannot dictate people's opinions to them, in spite of the fact that you continue to try.

She has not taken this into a criminal court. She took it to the media. Her credibility is whatever anybody feels it is based on whatever they wish. Right now, her refusal substantially negatively impacts her credibility from what I observe around me. Unlike you, it has nothing to do with whether or not I personally think it should impact her credibility.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#111)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
You should dial I. then Q on your Liberal Decoder Ring. Then all secrets will be revealed.
Is that a Yahoo decoder ring?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#112)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-25-2019, 07:51 AM

That woman seems as dumb as a box of rocks.

Mike

Old
  (#113)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

06-25-2019, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
That woman seems as dumb as a box of rocks.
I dunno.

From a marketing standpoint, her book sure is getting a lot of attention.

From that aspect at least this is a smart maneuver.

Of course, even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#114)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 09:14 AM

Quote:
I dunno.

From a marketing standpoint, her book sure is getting a lot of attention.

From that aspect at least this is a smart maneuver.

Of course, even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.
He has to ...as does she - $$

dumluk

Old
  (#115)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 11:31 AM

I didn't think they could come up with a bigger loon than the last one. I was wrong. I admit it freely. She needs a rubber room.

Old
  (#116)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-25-2019, 05:30 PM

Here's how insane the Left has become:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ophs29V1Q
CNN(D) and MSNBC(D) have had this lunatic on trying to make her rape charge legit and all they've done was provide a platform for her to make herself look insane.
That chick is who the WaPo said was credible, for God's sake! Now, they can't be bothered to pursue the claims against Justin Fairfax (d'rat VA), but are trying to turn this crazy broad into a hero.
And you wonder why we call liberalism a mental disorder?

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Last edited by Casual Observer; 06-25-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Old
  (#117)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 08:19 PM

FRAUD GETS CAUGHT! Crackpot Trump Accuser’s Story Likely Stolen from Law and Order Episode of Rape Fantasy in Bergdorf Dressing Room (VIDEO)

The woman is not well.
And it appears she is also a plagiarist.
Carroll’s story is eerily similar to an episode of Law and Order from season 13 — right down to the rape fantasy in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room.

by Jim Hoft June 25, 2019

dumluk

Old
  (#118)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
FRAUD GETS CAUGHT! Crackpot Trump Accuser’s Story Likely Stolen from Law and Order Episode of Rape Fantasy in Bergdorf Dressing Room (VIDEO)

The woman is not well.
And it appears she is also a plagiarist.
Carroll’s story is eerily similar to an episode of Law and Order from season 13 — right down to the rape fantasy in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room.

by Jim Hoft June 25, 2019
Yup, at 42:15 of that Law and Order episode, the hag stole the story.

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/...42856751226880

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#119)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

06-25-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Of course it wouldn't prove rape, and I didn't say anything remotely close to that. Nor would its expected absence prove there wasn't the rape as she describes.

A finding of DNA of another person couldn't even prove it matched his, since they couldn't get a sample from him to compare it.

If the impossible occurred-- that some semen or saliva got on the dress, enough survived to be sequenced over this lengthy time, and his DNA was somehow obtained and it matched-- that would prove intimate contact with a person he claims he never met and wouldn't ever try anyway, because she is not his type. (Leaving aside the plausible inference from his most recent denial, that if she were his type, then he might have done it.)

That would still not prove rape, because it might have been consensual, and he could change his defense to that. Saying he had lied out of embarrassment and wanting to protect his family. That would create reasonable doubt for a jury, if the charge could be prosecuted (which it cannot).

When was the last time you fell down and bumped your melon when you finished spinning?

PM your address and i'll send you a brain bucket to strap on next time you zoom into the wild blue yonder

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#120)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

06-25-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
JACK KNIFE WHICH MEASURED 10"inch CLOSED and 14"inch OPEN (??)

Only a 4" long slong?
a 4" slong in conjunction with a big belly in probable cause for the ole bat to be pissed

why, oh why wouldn't she scream bloody murder when this happened....somebody would have rescued her

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Page 8 of 9 « First 678 9

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: