Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page My annual ride - 2019
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-22-2019, 05:51 PM

You saw a few.

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  17.2 KB

dumluk

Old
  (#32)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-22-2019, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili Palmer View Post
Those were only from the parking lot, will work on the show bikes in a bit.

Pulled a good one today, got to the show and grabbed the new (to me) camera (Sony A6000) and went to record a movie and it was nice enough to tell me I left my damn SD card in the room. Put camera back in the bag and resorted to phone camera.
Dang, some of those forks looked a mile long or something.

What were they-- 50 inches? More?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#33)
jimmyco
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 07:04 PM

Quote:

You'll have to get more specific, I know more about Mustangs and Jeeps then Harley's.

The black one I'm assuming, but I thought I saw a few?
Post 24. Brown bike, tan saddle.

And since, Post 29. Red and gold bike, white saddle.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#34)
Chili Palmer
Banned
Chili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
You saw a few.

Attachment 523157
Yep, figured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
Post 24. Brown bike, tan saddle.

And since, Post 29. Red and gold bike, white saddle.
Ironically, that brown w/tan saddle is one of my top 3 favorites in the show. It was killer in real life. I have more pictures of the paint and the gold flake.

The red and gold was my favorite in the peoples choice section.

For the total classic style my favorite was either the black (last pic) in post 20 or the middle pic (blue'sh) in post 21.

Old
  (#35)
Chili Palmer
Banned
Chili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

LOL, yep, that blue one (I have a pic going straight at it and then another a couple below) was crazy, easily 48 inches long.

Old
  (#36)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
LOL, yep, that blue one (I have a pic going straight at it and then another a couple below) was crazy, easily 48 inches long.
Thanks. I was wondering if the perspective made it look a lot longer. Nope.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#37)
Chili Palmer
Banned

And tomorrow I'm off to Ned Morrris' house. I use one of his cues as my main player and it started rattling. I told him I'm on vacation in the area and he said ship it down and stop by and we can take a look at it. Cue arrived earlier and he determined what was wrong and I believe we're going to fix it tomorrow.

Can't go wrong with that service.

Then Monday it's a 900 mile dash home, hoping to swing by league as their finishing up

Old
  (#38)
jimmyco
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
You saw a few.

Attachment 523157
Wow. Just wow!

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#39)
Chili Palmer
Banned

06-22-2019, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Thanks. I was wondering if the perspective made it look a lot longer. Nope.
Nope, some long choppers in this show. I'll round up a few more.

Old
  (#40)
jimmyco

06-22-2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Yep, figured.

Ironically, that brown w/tan saddle is one of my top 3 favorites in the show. It was killer in real life. I have more pictures of the paint and the gold flake.

The red and gold was my favorite in the peoples choice section.

For the total classic style my favorite was either the black (last pic) in post 20 or the middle pic (blue'sh) in post 21.
That black knuckle is something to behold.

The blue rat, meh. Can't get past those Sporty rims. But hey, it's a rat.

Thanks for sharing.

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#41)
Chili Palmer
Banned

06-22-2019, 07:51 PM

4 more with long forks, 1 was posted earlier, the maroon with the young kid backing it up. I've got about 5 videos of him trying to kick that thing. Someone was joking and said "does it run", he said "hell yeah, I'll kick that ***** right now".

LMAO, it took him about 15 minutes. The guys in the booth to the right were yelling shit at him. Kick it harder, check the blinker fluid. Then at the end someone said something about the gas cap, he loosened it and it started on the next kick.
Attached Images

Old
  (#42)
Chili Palmer
Banned

06-22-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
That black knuckle is something to behold.

The blue rat, meh. Can't get past those Sporty rims. But hey, it's a rat.

Thanks for sharing.
I don't normally like those classics like that but that black one really stood out. I like the blue one because it looks like a bike a guy built 20 years ago and he rides it every day, just a clean old rat bike.

And glad you're enjoying the pictures.

Old
  (#43)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-23-2019, 04:26 AM

Quote:

How in heavens name does one control a bike with that rake at slow speeds??

And they can be without shock on those long tubes?

Old
  (#44)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-23-2019, 05:32 AM

Looks like you are having fun Chili.

Be safe out there.

PS.
Could have done without the pic of the guy with the full body sleeve and thong.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#45)
Chili Palmer
Banned

06-25-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
How in heavens name does one control a bike with that rake at slow speeds??

And they can be without shock on those long tubes?
Going straight is a dream, just don't try any u-turns! LOL. And with that length a shock is useless, the forks flex enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Looks like you are having fun Chili.

Be safe out there.

PS.
Could have done without the pic of the guy with the full body sleeve and thong.
Yep, it's a good time.

And I thought you all would like that one

My last day was a good one. Rode straight home from La Quinta, CA to Kuna, ID. 900 miles in 14 hours. Rode hard and rode fast.

I would've had more pictures of my accomodations the last night (a buddy lives on a golf course near Palm Springs - big house, pool - he's living OK) and the ride home but for the first time in 20 years I dropped my phone in the drink and I lost all my pictures, good thing I posted some here! New one gets delivered in a day or two

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: