Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page 15,000 Mexican National Guard deployed to US/Mexico border
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

06-25-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Now if the Mexican government would make their southern and norther border live fire areas and start shooting the invaders residing in their nation. Their illegal immigration problem would end quickly.
The problem Mexico has with invaders from the South is that they have a hard time discerning who is an invader and who is a citizen. They all speak the same language..

Here in the U.S. all we have to do is yell "la Migra!" and scoop up just the ones that run.

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Old
  (#32)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-25-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post
The problem Mexico has with invaders from the South is that they have a hard time discerning who is an invader and who is a citizen. They all speak the same language..

Here in the U.S. all we have to do is yell "la Migra!" and scoop up just the ones that run.
LOL.

Are you saying they all look alike to the Mexicans?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#33)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-25-2019, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_auctionguy View Post

Don't they all have MS13 tattoos?

dumluk

Old
  (#34)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
The only thing colder are jack asses that are outraged but dont lift a finger ir donate a dollar to the cause. Fly down there and help, surely if this matters youd do something about.../ but like most cowards you’re all talk.
Listen dumbass ...my taxes are already paying the government to provide a safe and sanitary environment for the children incarcerated by which they are legally obligated to do under our current laws.

Lets bring up another subject where you have mentioned putting your money where your mouth is. Abortion. Told you before I do not believe in abortion either. You have ranted....raved....and ridiculed people on this subject.

You rant about the killing of innocent unborn children. Yay for you but yet reading tour posts it seems you have no problem with innocent children suffering and even dying due to our governments neglect of children they have incarcerated..

Abortions are a result of unwanted children . You insist that these unwanted children be allowed to be born. Its a fact that unwanted children are subject to neglect ...abuse..and even killed .

When my children were in school the seemed to be drawn to picking friends that had difficulties living at home.. I asked my kids how they managed to pick these type friends. They all answered because these kids were sad and lonely and needed a friend. I wound up raising three of those kids. I had to get a second job to ensure they had what they needed plus having my wife and i showing them there are good people in this world. 18 years ago my wife and I adopted a 3 day old boy who was unwanted by a dope head woman and an alcoholic sperm donor. Over time this woman had 3 other kids and they all wound up being taken away by the state .

Today I donate time and money to st Jude and lebonher children's hospitals here in Memphis.

You can talk shit if you want but I have spent a shit load of money over the years for the well being of kids that are not of my flesh . So maybe you can understand why I am sympathetic to the incarcerated children's plight.

What have you done besides talk shit on here belittling every one who has a different view than you and brag about saving a stray puppy or two.

Old
  (#35)
DaveK
pre-proscribed
DaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 526

06-25-2019, 02:52 PM

Just wait until those 15,000 cross over looking to immigrate

Dave

Can't fix stupid, you're on your own.

Old
  (#36)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveK View Post

Dave
Damn....you made me choke n my drink reading this.

Old
  (#37)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveK View Post

Dave
You are such an ass.

Take it back!!!!

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#38)
Sev

06-25-2019, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
innocent children suffering and even dying due to our governments neglect of children they have incarcerated..
You are incorrect in your assignment of blame.

Think it through.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#39)
lorider
AzB Silver Member

06-25-2019, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
You are incorrect in your assignment of blame.

Think it through.
First off the parents are responsible for putting the children in a position to be incarcerated. I believe we all can agree on this.

According to what I have read some children got sick on trip here and died before or soon after being picked up.. Certainly not the governments fault.

There have been reports of children getting sick after being picked up which can be attributed to the living conditions in incarceration and a few have died as a result. That is the governments fault in my opinion as it has been reported that adequate medical care is nonexistent.

I myself found it hard to believe that our government would be guilty of neglecting the welfare of these kids and that lack of funds or not the people in charge of caring for these kids would be neglectful.

After reading several reports if what doctors and lawyers found upon actually visiting Clinton Texas giving the people 3 weeks notice of their visit it seems like they would have taken steps to get their act together so to speak.

Also reading where the DOJ lawyer stated she did not think items such as toothbrushes...soap and blankets were necessary to provide a safe and sanitary environment was appalling to me. Not to mention a worker at Clinton stated a baby did not need diapers when the lawyer observed it naked. Those conditions do lead to a child dying while in custody as has been reported.

Now after the conditions at Clinton becoming public the children were moved...hopefully to a better environment with more caring workers.

Our government has been guilty of covering up incidents in almost every administration I can think of and it would not surprise me for this administration to be covering up the neglect of these children .

Old
  (#40)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 04:30 PM

The current administration has made everyone aware of the crisis at the border.

Not very long ago the DIMS said there wasn't a crisis at the border.

Then they said it was PDT's fault there is a crisis at the border.

The DIMS don't want to give the current administration additional money to handle the crisis at the border.

The DIMS want there to be a crisis at the border so they can blame the current administration, even though this has been an issue for years.

The DIMS need something to argue in the debates coming for the 2020 election. They have nothing.

Thus the righteous indignation they all show. But actually they don't care. They need there to be a crisis to be able to say that PDT is bad.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Last edited by dbgordie; 06-25-2019 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Can't spell border?

Old
  (#41)
lorider
AzB Silver Member

06-25-2019, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgordie View Post
The current administration has made everyone aware of the crisis at the border.

Not very long ago the DIMS said there wasn't a crisis at the border.

Then they said it was PDT's fault there is a crisis at the border.

The DIMS don't want to give the current administration additional money to handle the crisis at the border.

The DIMS want there to be a crisis at the border so they can blame the current administration, even though this has been an issue for years.

The DIMS need something to argue in the debates coming for the 2020 election. They have nothing.

Thus the righteous indignation they all show. But actually they don't care. They need there to be a crisis to be able to say that PDT is bad.
In my opinion both sides are at fault for failing to work together to solve this problem. Meanwhile the kids are paying the price. Assholes at cbp are adding to the problem by refusing donations and I just read where one agent took a childs blanket from him and made him sleep on the floor for losing a comb. I would love 15 minutes alone with that asshole.

Old
  (#42)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
According to people who have actually visited these sites she is not far off in her assessment.
Please cut the crap sir.

You embarrass yourself.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#43)
Sev

06-25-2019, 04:47 PM

Quote:
First off the parents are responsible for putting the children in a position to be incarcerated. I believe we all can agree on this.

According to what I have read some children got sick on trip here and died before or soon after being picked up.. Certainly not the governments fault. If in deed they actually have. The reports are suspect.

There have been reports of children getting sick after being picked up which can be attributed to the living conditions in incarceration and a few have died as a result. That is the governments fault in my opinion as it has been reported that adequate medical care is nonexistent.

I myself found it hard to believe that our government would be guilty of neglecting the welfare of these kids and that lack of funds or not the people in charge of caring for these kids would be neglectful.

After reading several reports if what doctors and lawyers found upon actually visiting Clinton Texas giving the people 3 weeks notice of their visit it seems like they would have taken steps to get their act together so to speak.

Also reading where the DOJ lawyer stated she did not think items such as toothbrushes...soap and blankets were necessary to provide a safe and sanitary environment was appalling to me. Not to mention a worker at Clinton stated a baby did not need diapers when the lawyer observed it naked. Those conditions do lead to a child dying while in custody as has been reported.

Now after the conditions at Clinton becoming public the children were moved...hopefully to a better environment with more caring workers.

Our government has been guilty of covering up incidents in almost every administration I can think of and it would not surprise me for this administration to be covering up the neglect of these children .
It is still not the government personals fault for falling short.

The individuals coming into our nation are infested with various vermin and diseases.
Keep in mind we as citizens are not even safe in our own hospitals from contracting some form disease not related to the condition that is being treated.

They have chosen to come here often dragging children sold into bondage to them to make them look like a family unit.
Mexico has allowed these people to traverse their nation so that ours might be invaded.

So before we settle on establishing who is actually at fault for the situation here. We first have to those that have conspired to all the travel in the first place.

Now. We are legally bound to provide care while detaining individuals. Fine.
However you can not expect these people to be individually quarantined from each other.
Shit is going to happen.

Now if we want to get to the finger pointing as to blame in the USA. Right now it is congress that is the issue. Specifically the democrats. They care nothing for the lives of these people or the children.
What they care for is their ability to use them as pawns and bargaining chips to further their political position.
If they cared they would have long ago provided the pittance of funding Trump has asked for. Or even further back. What they agreed to give Reagan.
Illegals this year have cost the American tax payer over 136 billion dollars.

If the democrats actually cared about those being detained at the border and the hordes of people attempting to get here they would have approved all the funding requested long ago.

They and the media are purposely manufacturing suffering that could otherwise be avoided.

These people are not U.S. citizens. They are here without our permission. They bring diseases into our nation. Many are criminals and gang members,
They are illiterate, unskilled and uneducated.
They are not our responsibility and have no business being here.
They need to be removed in an expedited manner and prevented from returning.

This is not being done because the democrats are obstructing legislation and funding needed to get the job done.
In this matter the republicans do not and should not need to be giving something up to get something.

Right now. The blame buck stops with the liberals and the democrats.

COVFEFE!!

Last edited by Sev; 06-25-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Old
  (#44)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
In my opinion both sides are at fault for failing to work together to solve this problem. Meanwhile the kids are paying the price. Assholes at cbp are adding to the problem by refusing donations and I just read where one agent took a childs blanket from him and made him sleep on the floor for losing a comb. I would love 15 minutes alone with that asshole.
Read that on the internet, eh?

Certainly must be true then.

Personally, I find child abuse abhorrent. The most common form is neglect. I work actively against child abuse every day, out there, in the trenches, with the victims.

I do not believe that there is institutionalized abuse going on here though. Lots of sensational stories, mostly from people with political agendas.

Frankly, I think politicizing these children is itself a form of abuse and an express attempt to incite emotions just as you are expressing. It's using them for political purposes.

I just don't think it is so simple.

You want to protect these children from their circumstances? Love them? Adopt them? Elian Gonzalez style?

There was a 12 year old boy with two siblings. They were removed from their parents due to abuse. They couldn't find a foster home for all 3 so the 12 year old was separated from his siblings. he had a lot of behavioral problems. The foster mom that took him in said he just needed love and to know God. Turned out he had been abusing his two siblings sexually and started abusing the daughter of the foster mom as well.

It's easy to feel like we know what is going on and that we know what to do about it.

The problem is complex, and very difficult. The one thing I know for certain is that those children should have never been brought here. That was primary abuse. If anything further happens to them it is because of that primary abuse. It is secondary.

If an agent took a blanket from a child as was reported, then certainly he should suffer. But honestly, the problem is much bigger than any such incident and is rooted in the primary abuse of these children as pawns in a dangerous international game. Further participating in it by politicizing them further is participating in the primary abuse.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#45)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
I just read where one agent took a childs blanket from him and made him sleep on the floor for losing a comb. I would love 15 minutes alone with that asshole.
IF, this is true, it is wrong. But sometimes you shouldn't believe everything you hear. What's the person's agenda that wrote that?

The government employees working the border are over worked, under staffed, under paid. They are dealing with issues they never had to deal with before. The numbers of people coming are extreme. The DIMS have refused additional funding, to manufacture a larger crisis. They are being demonized by the LEFT for merely doing their jobs. They lack the training to handle this situation. Some may make bad decisions, based on lack of training, extreme fatigue, and negative press, etc.

Just like any job, people make mistakes. Some cops are bad, some lawyers are bad, some judges are bad, some doctors are bad, some store clerks are bad, some... you get the point. There are bad people in all walks of life, but there are more good people than bad, at least that's what I believe.

IF, some guy actually took a blanket from a child for losing a comb, he needs to find a new job or be reassigned to some other area. Maybe dealing with the adults is more his speed.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: