2020 election
Old
  (#1)
desi2960
AzB Silver Member
desi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

2020 election - 07-18-2019, 08:20 AM

Democrats voted no on healthcare for veterans children

Democrats voted yes on healthcare for illegal children

After reading the 2 above statements, and still vote democratic in the 2020 election, you might be that special kind of stupid.

Old
  (#2)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-18-2019, 08:30 AM

I don't know how anyone could call themselves a democrat today.

The blood that's been shed because they won't secure the border is sickening.

What they are for would cost trillions and completely bankrupt the country in a v short time. Which I think is their goal for globalism.

The democrat party of today is a far cry from what it was when Billy was POTUS. He could not run as a democrat today.

This is what happens to a party that has imploded and has no leadership. The extreme get the attention and start setting the agenda.

The democrat party we knew up until Barry took office has been defeated.

There is a pocket imprinted on the backside of every object ball.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#3)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desi2960 View Post

After reading the 2 above statements, and still vote democratic in the 2020 election, you might be that special kind of stupid.
Today's democrats aren't for Americans. This has been obvious for the last decade.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#4)
onepocketron
AzB Silver Member
onepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM

Umm where is the link to this information, or is it so just because you say it is? I heard that there are 2 R's that are blocking the the 9/11 bill as they are concerned about the budget. Ha the budget, really? Been spending money like water and now all of a sudden they are concerned about finances. You can't make this shit up, or can you?

Last edited by onepocketron; 07-18-2019 at 08:58 AM.

Old
  (#5)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepocketron View Post
Umm where is the link to this information, or is it so just because you say it is?
You are unaware of current events?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Onepocketron
Old
  (#6)
desi2960
AzB Silver Member
desi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond repute

Onepocketron - 07-18-2019, 09:19 AM

I dont know if you know it or not, but, fox, msnbc, CNN, abc, nbc, cbs are not real good places to get ur news. If you really want to know what is going on, there are t.v. channels that broadcast live feeds from where the laws and Bill's are discussed and voted on.

Sometime its boring, but if.you watch for a while, you might get caught up on what is going on in this country.

Old
  (#7)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
You are unaware of current events?

I am above average in awareness of current events, and I have never heard of these two supposed votes.

An argument from ignorance is not valid, so my not knowing of them is not an actual argument, but I really do doubt they ever occurred.

And so far, no evidence for them has been shown. Just a claim by an anonymous poster on a pool discussion forum. I'd take it more seriously if you say you know it happened (which you haven't so far), since I know you, but respectfully, I would still ask for some documentation before I believed it even then.

Maybe start with the first part. Do you (think you) know those two votes occurred? Then you know my next question.

I expect those claims will end up like PDJT's claim the Ds voted to murder babies born alive. Bald-faced lies that were not the case, but were lied about in that fashion.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 07-18-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Old
  (#8)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

I expect those claims will end up like PDJT's claim the Ds voted to murder babies born alive. Bald-faced lies that were not the case, but were lied about in that fashion.
some D's are in favor of allowing abortions on babies that could be "born alive" if taken out of the womb.....a slight variation of your wording....

Old
  (#9)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 04:02 PM

Quote:

actually I would vote no on free healthcare for either category...

but especially for illegal aliens of any age.

Old
  (#10)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4 View Post
some D's are in favor of allowing abortions on babies that could be "born alive" if taken out of the womb.....a slight variation of your wording....
Turning that, which may be true, into the Democrats in Congress voted to murder live babies, which is a sick lie, for personal political gain, is despicable.

Unless PDJT is so mentally gone he cannot know the difference or the truth, and then he is unfit for office on that basis. I think he is lying with deliberate malice aforethought, and that is because that is what he thinks he needs to do win re-election. That implies he realizes his alleged long list of magnificent accomplishments is not as advertised, the alleged WINNING! is too often really LOSING!!!, and/or that even if it is all great, his own negatives are netting them down to not enough to win.

Similarly with this OP, is my guess. Whether the poster knows these things aren't true or not-- someone fed him this line of bull for that same reason. Unless they lie about the Ds, they think his record on net isn't enough for re-election.

And scare-mongering about Speaker Pelosi isn't enough now, either. It's on to the supposed REAL powers of the House, the less than a handful of freshman Reps who have absolutely no institutional power, when Pelosi has all of that power, and is slapping them down easily with the backing of almost all the D caucus.

These things are easily understood. I assume you understand them yourself.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#11)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
I am above average in awareness of current events, and I have never heard of these two supposed votes.

An argument from ignorance is not valid, so my not knowing of them is not an actual argument, but I really do doubt they ever occurred.

And so far, no evidence for them has been shown. Just a claim by an anonymous poster on a pool discussion forum. I'd take it more seriously if you say you know it happened (which you haven't so far), since I know you, but respectfully, I would still ask for some documentation before I believed it even then.

Maybe start with the first part. Do you (think you) know those two votes occurred? Then you know my next question.

LOL!

You limit your scope.

Intentional?

State level and local level are included.

And I think you are feigning ignorance in this matter.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#12)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 06:06 PM

They need to impeach him before he wins reelection in 2020....He's a Lock.

dumluk

Old
  (#13)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

07-18-2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
They need to impeach him before he wins reelection in 2020....He's a Lock.
What? You mean Gropin' Joe with Fauxahontas as a running mate won't take Trump down?

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#14)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

07-18-2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:

You just can't underestimate stupid. Somehow they always find a new level of stupidity .

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#15)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

07-19-2019, 04:09 AM

The smug genius. You are so slanted that nothing you say related to politics can be taken seriously. You have gotten off the path and are wandering in the woods.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: