Anyone know where to downoad pollhalljunkies??

dennis

Living To Learn!
I am looking for a place to get pool hall junkies.Any ideas would be appreciated later,dennis:confused:

jjinfla

Banned
From what I heard unless you have DSL or broadband don't bother. Takes too much memory. Then you have to watch it on your computer monitor along with the cheap computer speakers. Hopefully you will be able to rent it at Blockbusters shortly. Jake

Davey

Registered
I've got two copies of it and they do not want to work for me, so I have no idea. I know I have all of the right codecs but still seems to not work, any help and I would be more than happy to share.

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
downloading it right now from kazaa.......who care sif it's illegal...must we always do the right thing all the time....not like were doing anything that's really big...just can't wait long for it to be ob dvd...i would still buy it anyways even if it sucks.

Davey

Registered
If you guys cant get the first portion of the movie to play, even with all of the codecs all you have to do is recompress the avi file with virtual dub. Get a copy of it then code it in divx or 3ivx any that you want. It works fine after that

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
Davey said:
If you guys cant get the first portion of the movie to play, even with all of the codecs all you have to do is recompress the avi file with virtual dub. Get a copy of it then code it in divx or 3ivx any that you want. It works fine after that
well i've watched half of it...but somethin went wrong cause i got a ghetto ass comp....N E ways....well i was playing the movie on Virtual Dub....how to i recompress the file?...i don't know how to use this program.....

BTW so far the movie is good....i like the acting except the girl...although the shots are kinda lame.

Davey

Registered
you want to open the file with virtual dub then go to up to Video then compression...choose either divx or 3ivx or any that you would want..click ok. And then go to File and Save as AVI. Type in the file name you would want to save as such as poolhall junkies1of2.avi or something like that then just let it go, usually takes about an hour to finish. That should be all

Cardinal_Syn

Julz
Silver Member
well finally watched the whole thing....i don't know what all the fuss is about...peeps complaining that acting sucks, picture sucks....i think it was a very good movie...it was the girl that couldn't act...that's about it.....other than that i liked everything...except for the shots of course...really lame....you would've though there would be some good trick shots in there since Mike Massey was there....