Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Billiard and Pool History in the U.S.
Reload this Page Willie Hoppe - Old Master of the Cue
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
book collector
AzB Silver Member
book collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-30-2014, 12:09 AM

I have a copy of 30 Years Of billiards by Hoppe, I started looking thru it after seeing this thread and I had remembered that Willie and his brother Frank had played exhibitions together when they were only 7 and 9 years old.
I had forgotten though , that when Frank decided to quit touring in 1900 Willies mother learned how to play and went on tour with him playing and doing exhibitions for a while.
According to Willie she actually learned quickly and ran 38 once.

W h
Old
  (#17)
martzcues
AzB Silver Member
martzcues has a reputation beyond reputemartzcues has a reputation beyond reputemartzcues has a reputation beyond reputemartzcues has a reputation beyond reputemartzcues has a reputation beyond reputemartzcues has a reputation beyond reputemartzcues has a reputation beyond reputemartzcues has a reputation beyond reputemartzcues has a reputation beyond reputemartzcues has a reputation beyond reputemartzcues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

W h - 09-17-2014, 09:18 AM

Willie Hope master at pool and billiards.

Page 2 of 2 12

Tags
hoppe

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: