Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page GRANDPA Of Teen Killed In Home Invasion Says AR-15 Gave Homeowner “Unfair Advantage”
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-12-2019, 07:12 AM

Grandpa's reaction is so predictable it's a cliche in movies.

Here is his grandma after his hand was bitten off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkf_B2XG_KI&t=1s

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#17)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-12-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Smoker View Post
This happened a few weeks back, and if I remember correctly the girl driving the car was arrested and charged with accessory to murder.
The incident happened over 2 years ago on March 27, 2017.

She was charged with 3 counts of first degree murder and 2 counts of burglary. She eventually pleaded guilty to three counts of second degree murder and 2 counts of burglary. She was sentenced to 32 years in prison.

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 06-12-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Old
  (#18)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post

…..The really sad thing is the seventeen year old that had to kill three people. Probably having some PTSD. This happened months ago if I remember correctly. Has been awhile.

Hu
Definitely sad, but he was actually a 23 year old.

Mike

Old
  (#19)
memikey
Never Has Been

06-12-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiceman View Post
Exactly what I was thinking. Commit burglary and have weapons but that doesn’t mean you are up to no good?.....
Not only that but this was the second time they'd broken into that same property that same day. I kid you not

Several hours earlier in the day they'd broken into the detached garage and stole electronics and booze.

Mike

Old
  (#20)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 12:03 PM

Quote:
"Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof" is an aphorism which appears in the Sermon on the Mount in the Gospel of Matthew — Matthew 6:34.[1]
However, it says nothing as to whether the clickbait potential from current events is sufficient for the needs of clickbait pimps. Apparently the answer to that is, no, sometimes there just isn't enough of that stuff that is current, so they reach back to lyingly recycle things from years ago.

Here and as we've seen before in other cases, they do parallel along the lines of another aphorism, that hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue.

They pretend it is a current event. 'Last week...' and 'Now....' Lies. Perhaps that was true if this piece (or the specific paragraphs) were written back two years ago. Then we have evidence of plagiarism, uncredited use of another's writing.

Lies, or stupidity? I cannot be sure. But either way, a site that discredits itself

Will the original poster continue to read them anyway? I cannot be sure. But I assume so.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Thanks!
Old
  (#21)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Thanks! - 06-12-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
Definitely sad, but he was actually a 23 year old.

Yes, I read a handful of news items back to back a few months ago doing a little research on using AR's in self defense and defense of a home. The youngster I was thinking of was only fifteen or there is still a third incident that I am blending all together at the moment.

The AR is an excellent self and home defense weapon. I used to keep one handy. A forty-five is nice but it drops like a rock at a little distance and the same rifle might serve to defend against two legged and four legged varmints.

Hu

Old
  (#22)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 12:08 PM

Boo hoo.... thief got what was coming to him... Live by the sword, die by the sword.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#23)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

06-12-2019, 12:56 PM

AR-15
For when the police are only minutes away.

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

"Russian Magic Chalk- good enough to steal".

Russian Magic chalk is the nuts.
Its so good my last and only cube was stolen off the table when I went to the bath room.
They left my $1000 cue but stole my chalk, how strong is that?

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#24)
Chili Palmer
Banned
Chili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post

“You can’t change history, but you can damn sure learn from it, and maybe some kids
will learn from this,” Schumacher told KTUL-TV.
And history tells me those three kids won't be breaking into anybody's house again (or at least for a very long time). @CRJ

Old
  (#25)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili Palmer View Post
And history tells me those three kids won't be breaking into anybody's house again (or at least for a very long time). @CRJ
Royalties, royalties,,, or at least reparations... But, at least you didn't pull a Biden and gave proper credit

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#26)
Chili Palmer
Banned
Chili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond reputeChili Palmer has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Royalties, royalties,,, or at least reparations... But, at least you didn't pull a Biden and gave proper credit

10 char...

Old
  (#27)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-13-2019, 02:57 AM

Quote:
The incident happened over 2 years ago on March 27, 2017.

She was charged with 3 counts of first degree murder and 2 counts of burglary. She
eventually pleaded guilty to three counts of second degree murder and 2 counts of
burglary. She was sentenced to 32 years in prison.
Link, please.

I looked briefly yesterday. Couldn't find an earlier incidence.

Old
  (#28)
memikey
Never Has Been

06-13-2019, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Link, please.
Sorry Massah, but your punkah wallah is a bit busy at the moment to go back over it completely unnecessarily

Quote:
I looked briefly yesterday. Couldn't find an earlier incidence.
Brings to mind a very old helpline joke punchline I heard years ago......…"In that case, you might want to consider packaging your computer up and asking for your money back cos on that evidence you might just be too daft to own one"

Mike

Old
  (#29)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-13-2019, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Sorry Massah, but your punkah wallah is a bit busy at the moment to
go back over it completely unnecessarily

Brings to mind a very old helpline joke punchline I heard years ago......
"In that case, you might want to consider packaging your computer
up and asking for your money back cos on that evidence you might
just be too daft to own one
"
Well. That was helpful.

You might in the future consider posting a link that has alternative data to
that expressed in the link. Or not.

I will consider your decline to be, how can I say it nicely, fabrication, until
someone posts such a link.

Besides, a retort of yesterday's news popular with the left is, in fact,
yesterday's news. It doesn't change the event. That people broke into
a home, the second time that day, and were shot dead by the owner's
son. It was a good shoot. No charges are forthcoming.

The shoot was also effective in that it removed three criminals. Permanently.
The property owner removed these malcontents from a life of crime. The
public was also served by the costs of incarcerating them for years.

And the grandfather of one of the deceased is upset that the homeowner
defended his property with extreme prejudice.

Again. Thanks.

Last edited by Slide Rule; 06-13-2019 at 04:25 AM.

Old
  (#30)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-13-2019, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Not only that but this was the second time they'd broken into that same property that same day. I kid you not

Several hours earlier in the day they'd broken into the detached garage and stole electronics and booze.

So the first time was a dry run?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: