world chmpionships streaming

pmac666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kozoom should still have the contract. Best tournament of the year by milesssss

jup, love it, but it starts in a week and i found nothing at kozoom...... have to look again, not that i have overseen something :rolleyes:

edit: found something on the QBSF site, but not sure if thats for this year........im doubting

Last edited:

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jup, love it, but it starts in a week and i found nothing at kozoom...... have to look again, not that i have overseen something :rolleyes:

edit: found something on the QBSF site, but not sure if thats for this year........im doubting

Kozoom is not streaming the world championships this year :(

meister2u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it starts on July 25th here is the homepage and you need to sign up / all free to view live streaming.

http://qbsf.qa/pub/

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CHROME BROWSER FOR BEST QUALITY

SHANE vs KO

Last edited:

pmac666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it starts on July 25th here is the homepage and you need to sign up / all free to view live streaming.

http://qbsf.qa/pub/

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CHROME BROWSER FOR BEST QUALITY

SHANE vs KO

yeah, thats what i also found, but theres only stuff from last yr and no announcement about this year......and also nothing on kozoom.....
but i hope ure right :confused:

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Per kozoom...
Still waiting to hear from qbsf as to who or if there will be streaming this year.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,215

meister2u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah, thats what i also found, but theres only stuff from last yr and no announcement about this year......and also nothing on kozoom.....
but i hope ure right :confused:

Yea they have countdown clock on home page.......plus you get like 16 tables to choose from.

They do their own stream you know shieks have their own dough. Its awesome stream to pick your favorite players to watch instead of getting stuck with one tv table.

International field with a lot of great unknown players and famous fan favorites.

:thumbup::thumbup:

pmac666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmmm damit....
and meister, no idea where u see a countdown......its all from 2015, im very sure now theres no streaming, maybe a lucky TV coverage from semis and finals......(also no need to advertise that event :)) )

Last edited:

meister2u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmmm damit....
and meister, no idea where u see a countdown......its all from 2015, im very sure now theres no streaming, maybe a lucky TV coverage from semis and finals......(also no need to advertise that event :)) )

Well look on right side below header..its right their...make sure you wear your glasses...Lol

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 932

meister2u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This should be better than nothing, as we can se they are testing it out early, unlike some other streamers. I know it won't be anywhere as good as KAZOOM. Thanks for the info Terry. Johnnyt

Its actually a lot better than Kozoom....what steam can you name that gives you 12 tables or more for every session of pool play?

They usually have one camera on all outer tables and the tv table has multiple angles!

Enjoy I watch it every year and for free it beats all ppv in quality hands down.

The only caveat was last years final got overloaded on last part of match and was blacked out. I hope they prepare better for this years tourny.:thumbup::thumbup:

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Its actually a lot better than Kozoom....what steam can you name that gives you 12 tables or more for every session of pool play?

They usually have one camera on all outer tables and the tv table has multiple angles!

Enjoy I watch it every year and for free it beats all ppv in quality hands down.

The only caveat was last years final got overloaded on last part of match and was blacked out. I hope they prepare better for this years tourny.
Only caveat ? Did you forget the Ko slopfest ? Oh yes and a bit of SVB dogfest...great multiple camera angles of Ko scratching on an easy 9. Ugly finals.