I trader Feedback?

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does not let me leave feedback for a recent deal. It says an error in deal details box, which should be optional. It says I need the "deal URL". Somebody help me!

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Even though it isn't supposed to require it, did you try putting the URL in to see if it would work? Personally I wish everybody would put the URL in anyway.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey 2twoball
I never could figure out what the damn URL was myself, Here is how I always leave azers itrader reports. 1st click on there itrader # , then click on the link that says ''submit feedback for '' at the top of the page check that you were the buyer or seller, then check positive, etc then leave a short brief message below that in the smaller box like, good communication, fast shipping, etc then in the larger box below that you can leave the same or similar message, then simple check ''submit reply'' at the bottom of the page. I haven`t had any issues ever doing it this way. Hope this helps you out sir. Have a nice day
Jeff

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey 2twoball
I never could figure out what the damn URL was myself, Here is how I always leave azers itrader reports. 1st click on there itrader # , then click on the link that says ''submit feedback for '' at the top of the page check that you were the buyer or seller, then check positive, etc then leave a short brief message below that in the smaller box like, good communication, fast shipping, etc then in the larger box below that you can leave the same or similar message, then simple check ''submit reply'' at the bottom of the page. I haven`t had any issues ever doing it this way. Hope this helps you out sir. Have a nice day
Jeff
That's the way I've done it several times with no problem. Problem only today, Might get it tomorrow, (different day) LOL
~~ I just tried again, it said "deal URL invalid", WTH

Last edited:

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
What is the URL and do I copy and paste or just type it in?

The URL is the link to the thread that you were buying or selling from. Just copy it and past it into the "Deal thread URL" box on the feed back page. A URL looks something like this:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=455961

On the feedback page make sure you also select whether you were the buyer, seller, or if it was a trade, and also select whether the feedback is positive, negative, or neutral, and then put a comment with your thoughts about the sale in the "A short comment" box (this is the comment everyone will see).

You do not have to put anything in the "Additional comments" box--this is only if you want to say something privately to the other party involved that nobody else can see.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
I keep getting the same message. What a bunch of bullshit.
I have left tons of I-trader in the past, without an issue.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I can't leave feedback,

I did a short comment and also in the big box, it says the error was that there was an error in my message

Wtf!!??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170917-200002.png
    Screenshot_20170917-200002.png
    167.6 KB · Views: 107

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
It doesn't say anything other than how to fill out the feedback, which as you can see I have done in mine with the photo,

But it won't let me submit it

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don`t know if this may help you out or not, but try leaving a little bit longer note, like easy deal, great communication, good azer. Leave that in both the smaller & larger boxes & that should help fix your issue. I`ve done the same as you have in the past & it always says, ''message is to short'' . Hope this helps you out
Jeff

Shooter1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
feedback

That did it, leaving a longer comment in the big box

Thanks alot

Yep, the instructions are like the computer user manuals I've used before in business. Ten percent of the instructions are incorrect, ten percent is just missing, and ten percent of it's ambiguous as hell. Just dandy for increasing productivity........

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Yep, the instructions are like the computer user manuals I've used before in business. Ten percent of the instructions are incorrect, ten percent is just missing, and ten percent of it's ambiguous as hell. Just dandy for increasing productivity........

I authored the instructions listed here:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=271422

I tried to be specific and straightforward on how to post iTrader feedback, step by step.

Can you please point out where anything I wrote is "incorrect" or "ambiguous as hell"?

I really would like to know if there is so I can make any necessary adjustments or updates. As for a comment being too short and that not allowing feedback to be submitted, there is an error message that should come up and tell you that. I will, however, update the instructions so that people will have a headsup there, too.

thx,
brian kc

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
I authored the instructions listed here:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=271422

I tried to be specific and straightforward on how to post iTrader feedback, step by step.

Can you please point out where anything I wrote is "incorrect" or "ambiguous as hell"?

I really would like to know if there is so I can make any necessary adjustments or updates. As for a comment being too short and that not allowing feedback to be submitted, there is an error message that should come up and tell you that. I will, however, update the instructions so that people will have a headsup there, too.

thx,
brian kc

Well for one we should find out how many minimum letters need to be in the box that only that person sees, as was my case , the error gave no indication of what the problem was, and I probably never would have guessed to make the message a little longer as suggested by pooldawg post number 14 of this thread

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Well for one we should find out how many minimum letters need to be in the box that only that person sees, as was my case , the error gave no indication of what the problem was, and I probably never would have guessed to make the message a little longer as suggested by pooldawg post number 14 of this thread

hi beneath;

just to clarify, I have nothing to do with the electronic form submission for iTrader here on azb. I simply posted a guide on how to use it since I saw a lot of people getting stuck trying to figure out how to use the form or not even knowing how to access it.

Being the verbose guy I am I was never in danger of posting a 'too-short' comment. :grin-square:

best,
brian kc