Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page GRANDPA Of Teen Killed In Home Invasion Says AR-15 Gave Homeowner “Unfair Advantage”
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
GRANDPA Of Teen Killed In Home Invasion Says AR-15 Gave Homeowner “Unfair Advantage”
Old
  (#1)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

GRANDPA Of Teen Killed In Home Invasion Says AR-15 Gave Homeowner “Unfair Advantage” - 06-12-2019, 04:08 AM

GRANDPA Of Teen Killed In Home Invasion Says AR-15 Gave Homeowner “Unfair Advantage”

Jun 5, 2019

https://100percentfedup.com/grandpa-...vantage-video/

Last week, a 21-year-old Elizabeth Rodriguez allegedly waited in a vehicle outside,
while three Oklahoma teenagers, 17-year old Jacob Redfearn, 19-year old Maxwell
Cook and 16-year old Jake Woodruff, broke into a Wagoner County house.
Investigators say the 21-year-old Rodriguez planned the home invasion. All three
teens were shot and killed by the homeowner’s son.

Now the grandfather of one of the teenagers is speaking out about his grandson’s
death.

Leroy Schumacher, the grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn told KTUL-TV
that he believes the death of his 17-year-old son could have been prevented, and
blames the homeowner’s AR-15, saying it gave him “an unfair advantage” over the
three teens.

The grandfather says he’s a proponent of the Second Amendment but believes the
homeowner’s son didn’t have to kill all three boys. Schumacher admits, “What these
three boys did was stupid,”adding, “They knew they could be punished for it but they
did not deserve to die.”

Schumacher says his grandson didn’t have a chance. The 17-year old, he says,
never got into trouble.

“Brass knuckles against an AR-15? Come on—who was afraid for their life?” asked
Schumacher.

“You can’t change history, but you can damn sure learn from it, and maybe some kids
will learn from this,” Schumacher told KTUL-TV.

The homeowner’s son has not been charged with a crime. Deputies believe he fired
in self-defense.

“There’s got to be a limit to that law, I mean he shot all three of them; there was no
need for that,” said Schumacher.

Old
  (#2)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 04:09 AM

Brass knuckles?

So three yoots willing to apply a merciless beat-down.

I perfectly understand grandpa.

Their early deaths saved them from lives of crime.

Old
  (#3)
jimmiceman
AzB Bronze Member
jimmiceman has a reputation beyond reputejimmiceman has a reputation beyond reputejimmiceman has a reputation beyond reputejimmiceman has a reputation beyond reputejimmiceman has a reputation beyond reputejimmiceman has a reputation beyond reputejimmiceman has a reputation beyond reputejimmiceman has a reputation beyond reputejimmiceman has a reputation beyond reputejimmiceman has a reputation beyond reputejimmiceman has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Brass knuckles?

So three yoots willing to apply a merciless beat-down.

I perfectly understand grandpa.

Their early deaths saved them from lives of crime.

Exactly what I was thinking. Commit burglary and have weapons but that doesn’t mean you are up to no good? Hmmmm ok.
At least now we know what kind of upbringing the grandson had with the grandfathers thoughts like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old
  (#4)
ChopStick
Unsane Poster
ChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-12-2019, 04:29 AM

Quote:

The grandfather says he’s a proponent of the Second Amendment but believes the
homeowner’s son didn’t have to kill all three boys. Schumacher admits, “What these
three boys did was stupid,”adding, “They knew they could be punished for it but they
did not deserve to die.”
Deserve's got nothin to do with it grandpa.

Don't believe everything you think.

Old
  (#5)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 04:33 AM

Go look in the mirror grandpa. You failed as a parent and so did your child. The 3 "knew they might be punished"? Ahhh yea. **** with the bull and you get the horns.

Old
  (#6)
hitman22
AzB Silver Member
hitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 04:39 AM

Well that's what weapons in your home are for a advantage against creeps that would rob, kill, rape or what ever their filthy motive is..

Old
  (#7)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 05:09 AM

If I was one of the kids shot, my parents would say I got what I deserved for being stupid. For breaking into another persons house, for threatening them.

They would be pissed at me and not the shooter. The shooter was defending is house and his life.

They would understand the shooters position. Why cause my parents would also shoot anyone that broke into their house and threatened them.

When you are threatened, any means to keep yourself alive must be used. The life of the person threatening you doesn’t matter. Only yours does.

Old
  (#8)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
If I was one of the kids shot, my parents would say I got what I deserved for being stupid. For breaking into another persons house, for threatening them.

This, grandpa is a dipshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Jesus never existed. It is the longest running practical joke the Jews or anybody else has ever pulled.

Old
  (#9)
Non Smoker
AzB Silver Member
Non Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 05:29 AM

This happened a few weeks back, and if I remember correctly the girl driving the car was arrested and charged with accessory to murder.

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs

Every once in a while, I need to be serenaded by a 7 foot clown.

Old
  (#10)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopStick View Post
Deserve's got nothin to do with it grandpa.
LOL.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#11)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
Go look in the mirror grandpa. You failed as a parent and so did your child. The 3 "knew they might be punished"? Ahhh yea. **** with the bull and you get the horns.

Or the homeowner can just use a justifiable defense. Late term abortion. In some cases, better late than never. This one qualifies.

I do love how the liberals stay out of these threads.... a little too close to home lol

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#12)
MisterBanker
Appalachain American
MisterBanker has a reputation beyond reputeMisterBanker has a reputation beyond reputeMisterBanker has a reputation beyond reputeMisterBanker has a reputation beyond reputeMisterBanker has a reputation beyond reputeMisterBanker has a reputation beyond reputeMisterBanker has a reputation beyond reputeMisterBanker has a reputation beyond reputeMisterBanker has a reputation beyond reputeMisterBanker has a reputation beyond reputeMisterBanker has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2019, 06:20 AM

“an unfair advantage”

3 on 1? Looks like it evened the odds

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

Old
  (#13)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

06-12-2019, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post

They would be pissed at me and not the shooter. The shooter was defending is house and his life.

They would understand the shooters position. Why cause my parents would also shoot anyone that broke into their house and threatened them.

When you are threatened, any means to keep yourself alive must be used. The life of the person threatening you doesn’t matter. Only yours does.
Because your parents are not brain dead morons like this liberal dbag grandpa. He's using Robin logic....

TZAR Tips now available.

The grandfather's whine is of course BS!
Old
  (#14)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

The grandfather's whine is of course BS! - 06-12-2019, 06:46 AM

Crying now because all three of them were killed. Had only one been killed and that one been his grandson he would be crying just as loud, "He didn't have to kill him!"

Anytime someone breaks into an occupied dwelling their plans include how they are going to deal with the people there. They are far more likely to deal with the people more violently than less than planned.

The AR was a comparatively nice and clean way to kill the felons. Had he used a twelve gauge they would be just as dead and the bodies would have been a lot messier.

When I talk to anyone about home invaders my instructions are to keep shooting as long as the invaders are standing or until the gun starts clicking. I am concerned with keeping home owners alive. Invaders have put their lives at risk by their own choice and what happens to them doesn't matter. It is fine if they live, it is fine if they don't. Shoot until the threat ends and shoot as fast as you can get the gun back on target.

Don't wait to check results after one or two shots, it may cost your life or the life of someone you love. Only on TV and in the movies does somebody get shot and fly across the room. People can function after they are shot and I think there is documentation of a man shooting and killing two people after being shot through the heart! Hard to tell how anyone will act if they are on drugs or just amped up on adrenaline.

It is sad that three young lives ended so early. They may have became productive citizens, they may have went on to more crimes. Apparently they were being led around by a young piece of tail. Hopefully she goes down for a long long time for murder one.

The really sad thing is the seventeen year old that had to kill three people. Probably having some PTSD. This happened months ago if I remember correctly. Has been awhile.

Hu

Old
  (#15)
WoodyMPW
AzB Silver Member
WoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond reputeWoodyMPW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-12-2019, 06:59 AM

Over 2 year old story.

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: