'Urine Therapy'
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Arrow 'Urine Therapy' - 06-14-2019, 05:21 AM

How much you want to be that these people are transplants from California?

I wonder if it works for TDS as well.
Perhaps golden showers in the morning for the afflicted would be therapeutic.
You know who you are.

‘This Works’: Group Says Drinking Your Own Pee Is Good For You

BOULDER, Colo. (CBS Local) — A small group of people in Colorado are drinking their own urine, insisting the practice has demonstrative health benefits. But the experts remain unconvinced.

The Urine Therapy of Colorado meetup group hosts monthly gatherings at the public library in Boulder for people to explore, learn about and support others drinking urine or using it as a topical treatment.

Christopher Macor said he began using it when he said no other creams or ointments helped his eczema on his hands. He says the moment he began soaking them in his urine, his eczema went away.

“It’s the fluid of your body that’s being given to you,” Macor told KUSA.

Another member said she has been using urine to treat ailments since 1983.

“In the morning that is the first thing I do,” said Indira Bhatt Gupta. “Let some part go, take the middle part, put it in my eyes, put it in my face, and just have some Chai in the morning.”

Macor said urine therapy dates back some 4,000 years and is called Shivambhu. The group points to a book “Healing Water From Within” by Boulder resident Brother Sage as proof.

“This works,” said Macor. “If you just shift your perception about it.”

But medical experts says there isn’t any scientific evidence of medical benefits from urine therapy. Dr. Comilla Sasson told KUSA that urine isn’t sterile and “could be harmful” because of the bacteria.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#2)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
How much you want to be that these people are transplants from California?

I wonder if it works for TDS as well.
Perhaps golden showers in the morning for the afflicted would be therapeutic.
You know who you are.

‘This Works’: Group Says Drinking Your Own Pee Is Good For You

BOULDER, Colo. (CBS Local) — A small group of people in Colorado are drinking their own urine, insisting the practice has demonstrative health benefits. But the experts remain unconvinced.

The Urine Therapy of Colorado meetup group hosts monthly gatherings at the public library in Boulder for people to explore, learn about and support others drinking urine or using it as a topical treatment.

Christopher Macor said he began using it when he said no other creams or ointments helped his eczema on his hands. He says the moment he began soaking them in his urine, his eczema went away.

“It’s the fluid of your body that’s being given to you,” Macor told KUSA.

Another member said she has been using urine to treat ailments since 1983.

“In the morning that is the first thing I do,” said Indira Bhatt Gupta. “Let some part go, take the middle part, put it in my eyes, put it in my face, and just have some Chai in the morning.”

Macor said urine therapy dates back some 4,000 years and is called Shivambhu. The group points to a book “Healing Water From Within” by Boulder resident Brother Sage as proof.

“This works,” said Macor. “If you just shift your perception about it.”

But medical experts says there isn’t any scientific evidence of medical benefits from urine therapy. Dr. Comilla Sasson told KUSA that urine isn’t sterile and “could be harmful” because of the bacteria.
Nah, piss on it!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#3)
hitman22
AzB Silver Member
hitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond reputehitman22 has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 05:45 AM

Piss on that

Old
  (#4)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 06:41 AM

Honey, marijuana, and urine!

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#5)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post

its only beneficial to your body if you have been walking in the desert for 12 days, and need some fluid to stay alive

Old
  (#6)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Honey, marijuana, and urine!

Such negativity.

There could be something to be said for this Urine Therapy with the right woman.
Start your morning with a couple cups of Organic Coffee.
Maybe a bowl full of asparagus for aromatic purposes.
Head to the shower.
She provides some much needed oral therapy on you.
Then you reciprocate by pissing on her head and down her throat.

Everybody is happy.

What ever floats your boat right?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#7)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 07:09 AM

I missed the part where someone said it rid them of any certain symptoms or ailments.

If piss is that good for them when do they pull out the knife and fork for the other goodness that comes out of them? I see dogs eat their own and other dogs, must be good right?

There is a pocket imprinted on the backside of every object ball.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#8)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 07:12 AM

2 Kings 18:27

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#9)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

06-14-2019, 07:41 AM

It's Boulder!
More whack a doodles there per square mile then anywhere.

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

I woke up.
Triangles tips and Masters chalk are good enough.

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#10)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 11:19 AM

I had a HS football coach that I often thought of Urine Therapy
for his grave marker.

Bumped into an old teammate and spoke of Coach. My friend
actually said that Coach had been helpful to him. After all this
time, imagine he had redeeming social values.

Old
  (#11)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-14-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post

I had a HS football coach that I often thought of Urine Therapy
for his grave marker.

Bumped into an old teammate and spoke of Coach. My friend
actually said that Coach had been helpful to him. After all this
time, imagine he had redeeming social values.

"Urine Therapy for his grave marker."

Makes it cleaner.

dumluk

Old
  (#12)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
2 Kings 18:27
Plus dung eating?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#13)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 12:29 PM

What is Ayurveda, Alex?

Quote:

Ayurvedic medicine (“Ayurveda” for short) is one of the world's oldest holistic (“whole-body”) healing systems. It was developed more than 3,000 years ago in India.

It’s based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Its main goal is to promote good health, not fight disease. But treatments may be geared toward specific health problems.

In the United States, it’s considered a form of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM).
From a 'DON'T DO IT!!!' ("definitely shouldn't," in the headline) article:

Quote:
What is urine therapy?

If that's the case, and your pee potentially contains beneficial compounds, why not have a sip? You wouldn't be the first. Urophagia, the practice of consuming urine, is more often called auto-urine therapy (or just urine therapy) by those that partake and has been an established practice for millennia.

It was first described in the Damar Tantra, an ancient [S]anskrit text considered an offshoot of the canon Hindu scriptures, which promoted massaging the skin with fresh urine as a sort of cure-all. Subsequent texts suggest mixing it with food, liquid, or other medical tinctures as a cure for cancer.

References to the practice have also been found in Egyptian and early Chinese medical texts—even the Aztecs reportedly used urine as a disinfectant (which is thought to be the origin of the urban myth regarding peeing on jellyfish stings—also a bad idea). The practice spread from the Indian subcontinent throughout the rest of Asia and into Western Europe by rise of the Roman empire.

These days, urine therapy remains a popular homeopathic remedy in China where an estimated 3 million people tip a cup of piss to their own health. In America, urine therapy has gained a sizable following thanks to ringing endorsements from celebrated health experts and medical professionals like Madonna, who reportedly pees on her own feet to cure athlete's foot, as well as boxer Juan Manuel Márquez and MMA stars Lyoto Machida and Luke Cummo, who supposedly drink it for various perceived health benefits. Only three of those four get punched in the face for a living so this practice must be legit, right?

More widely, consuming one's own urine (either as a topical ointment, nasal and ocular irrigator, gargle, or actually ingested) is claimed to cure everything from common colds and lethargy to cancer and AIDS. Amazon's virtual shelves are packed with pro-pee literature extolling urine as a self-produced wonder drug. With such miraculous benefits, you'd think modern medicine would be kicking down the bathroom door to get at this golden (shower) resource.

Homeopathy advocates like Martha Christy, author of Your Own Perfect Medicine argue the reason that's not happening is that the medical community is conspiring to keep auto-urine therapy a secret since there is little financial profit for them in it. In reality, there has yet to be a rigorous scientific study confirming these benefits or even suggesting that they exist.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Last edited by Sofla; 06-14-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Old
  (#14)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

06-14-2019, 12:32 PM

lyoto machida does it
i wouldnt question him on the matter

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Old
  (#15)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

06-14-2019, 01:50 PM

Alchemy has long had a concept of prima materia from its earliest times.

Quote:
When alchemy developed in Greco-Roman Egypt on the foundations of Greek philosophy, it included the concept of prima materia as a central tenet. Mary Anne Atwood uses words attributed to Arnaldus de Villa Nova to describe the role of prima materia in the fundamental theory of alchemy: "That there abides in nature a certain pure matter, which, being discovered and brought by art to perfection, converts to itself proportionally all imperfect bodies that it touches."[4] Although descriptions of the prima materia have changed throughout history, the concept has remained central to alchemical thought.
The link shows a large number of names used for the prima materia in this seminal text:

Names assigned to the Prima Materia in Ruland's 1612 alchemical dictionary, Lexicon alchemiae sive dictionarium alchemistarum.[9]

That is around the time that Sir Isaac Newton spent so much time working in alchemy as his enduring life pursuit.

Some of the names you might guess if you know anything about alchemy, like Philosopher's Stone. Another you should guess by my putting it in this thread, but I won't say it. Urine your own to figure it out.

― Garry Kasparov

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: