World Pool Series Predator Grand Finale $25,000.00 Added

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
World Pool Series Predator Grand Finale $25,000.00 Added

Starts Jan. 17th - 20th, 2019 and is a PPV

Live from Steinway Billiards

Champions from around the WORLD are here already !!

PPV passes available at http://www.worldpoolseries.com

29662701_1998673503786144_2961134894055486939_o.jpg

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What time do the matches start on Thursday? Tournament Bracket published anywhere?

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The first match of Day 2 will be featured on Facebook Live! Once the first match is over, streaming will resume on the PPV Livestream!
Ralf "The Kaiser" Souquet vs. Michael Leahy

be.jpg

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am mind boggled why when I log in it says my cart is empty when I paid for the whole weekend thru pay pal using my pay pal password ,

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am mind boggled why when I log in it says my cart is empty when I paid for the whole weekend thru pay pal using my pay pal password ,

Friend had a similar issue and it turned out he was entering his Paypal password but the audiovideo site had a different one.

Have you tried the forget username/password area & having it sent to you? That is what my friend did & he got the right login info.

On a side note audiovideoweb should change their setup as saving username & passwords is the wrong way to go about it. Proper security is that a forgotten password can never be sent to you because they never stored it & you have to create a new one. This prevents from being hacked and all the information being accessible.

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would anyone pay to watch that match :boring2::boring::scratchhead::rotflmao1::bash::banghead::shrug::killingme::confused::rolleyes:

I agree completely. Just look at the chart and see all the matches on the stream (Table 8) and look at the options during the same window of what could have aired. You have to ask yourself, what sane person would make the choices they did?

Once again that looks to be the case as it looks like it will be Fortunski vs Atencio when other options included Tkach vs Zion, Souquet vs Grabe, Pettri vs Thorsten or Morra vs Filler.

Talk about the blind leading the blind :rolleyes: