iPad video app for training

loesch

I watched Mark Wilson's 3-part YT video of his clinic where he discusses stance and stroke mechanics. He video taped a students shot and then played it back using an app that showed the timeline out to at least tenths of a second. His tablet looks like an ipad but I can't find any app that looks like what he used. Does anyone know a good app that will allow moving the timeline slowly? It also allowed he to draw lines to see if the stroke remained straight.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I watched Mark Wilson's 3-part YT video of his clinic where he discusses stance and stroke mechanics. He video taped a students shot and then played it back using an app that showed the timeline out to at least tenths of a second. His tablet looks like an ipad but I can't find any app that looks like what he used. Does anyone know a good app that will allow moving the timeline slowly? It also allowed he to draw lines to see if the stroke remained straight.
Try asking Scott Lee, an instructor that posts here a lot. I've seen him use video software like that.

pj
chgo

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
I use CMV Pro and the Hudle video apps. With CMV Pro the program will allow you to analyse your video up to 720 frames per second, I keep my set at 30 frames as this is more than adequate.