The Hal Houle Post

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
We're good. I don't feel like I was attacked. I mean, I'm used to the smartass replies. :wink: And you know me, I'd let you know if it was too much. I'm pretty straightforward when it comes to that stuff. I'd probably lay it out in a nice long analogy just to piss you off. Lol Just kidding. Like I said....we're good.

Nah, you only think they're smartass replies. You should see me in person. :rotflmao1:

Line Up

Registered
I have done a lot of homework and I do say HH system works , I do no t know it all but I’m here to say how. Impressive his system is, I personally have worked with his system and it really does work.. you just have to give it an hones chance and determine what is being said with an open mind! I can’t explain it all but I have proved it to myself and others as well and all they say is wow How did I do that and that’s a fact jack !!!

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have done a lot of homework and I do say HH system works , I do no t know it all but I’m here to say how. Impressive his system is, I personally have worked with his system and it really does work.. you just have to give it an hones chance and determine what is being said with an open mind! I can’t explain it all but I have proved it to myself and others as well and all they say is wow How did I do that and that’s a fact jack !!!

I won't claim it doesn't not work but consider this: It's impossible for such a low res approach to address the requirements of pool. Various incarnations offer more compensative/corrective adjustments just to accommodate the ridiculous notion that the system can now produce all levels of pool.

This is even sillier when you consider ALL pool just sits there on the table waiting for someone to do it - or screw it up. If Cyber Targeting works for you, that's only the surface. Pool will never be just ducks. It's a very long journey to actual knowledge and mastery. Chasing the quick fix will just waste your time.

Line Up

Registered
Laymen’s terms

I won't claim it doesn't not work but consider this: It's impossible for such a low res approach to address the requirements of pool. Various incarnations offer more compensative/corrective adjustments just to accommodate the ridiculous notion that the system can now produce all levels of pool.

This is even sillier when you consider ALL pool just sits there on the table waiting for someone to do it - or screw it up. If Cyber Targeting works for you, that's only the surface. Pool will never be just ducks. It's a very long journey to actual knowledge and mastery. Chasing the quick fix will just waste your time.
Straightline :
I don’t really understand your statement, if you can put it in laymen’s terms ,I may be able to respond correctly.
Thanks

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm in the same position as you. I don't understand it all but what I do understand makes balls amazingly well.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The issue really was never whether HH's system worked or not. Of course it works if by "working" you mean that you aim every shot at half ball and then adjust your pivot as needed to pocket the ball. Hal told me to forget about the stroke. Just aim at half ball (or aim the edge of the cue ball at the ob per his method) and just hit the ball. Clearly, he was counting on a person's ability to change their pivot/stroke without really thinking about it. I don't see much benefit in doing this. Seems like it would promote a wonky stroke.

Line Up

Registered
The issue really was never whether HH's system worked or not. Of course it works if by "working" you mean that you aim every shot at half ball and then adjust your pivot as needed to pocket the ball. Hal told me to forget about the stroke. Just aim at half ball (or aim the edge of the cue ball at the ob per his method) and just hit the ball. Clearly, he was counting on a person's ability to change their pivot/stroke without really thinking about it. I don't see much benefit in doing this. Seems like it would promote a wonky stroke.
No , the lasthing you want to do is stick your tongue out. The first thing you do now is to
1. Cnow 2 .Cnow 3.Cnow Cnow. 4.UCow 5. Icow 6. C - D 7. D+ / C 8. OIC 9. UC 10. ICU 11. 9. Stroke calmly 10. Cc’d 11 ok now read this paragraph :thumbup:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No , the lasthing you want to do is stick your tongue out. The first thing you do now is to
1. Cnow 2 .Cnow 3.Cnow Cnow. 4.UCow 5. Icow 6. C - D 7. D+ / C 8. OIC 9. UC 10. ICU 11. 9. Stroke calmly 10. Cc’d 11 ok now read this paragraph :thumbup:

WTF? I C U have only 4 posts all in this thread. The probability is high that you are someone else using an alias. Have fun with whatever it is you are up to.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

Lol....

dot dot dot.....dash dash dash.....dot dot dot

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Straightline :
I don’t really understand your statement, if you can put it in laymen’s terms ,I may be able to respond correctly.
Thanks

Sorry, I thought I had responded to this. Must've got sidetracked or responded in the wrong thread. Anyway here it is again minus the dyslexia.

I won't claim it (ETC) doesn't work but consider this: It's impossible for such a low resolution approach to address the requirements of pool. Various incarnations offer more compensative/corrective adjustments just to accommodate the ridiculous notion that the system can now produce all levels of pool.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lemme put it another way. Certain To Err. Since the math makes it all clear to you, can you prove mathematically that knowing the edge and center will give you the correct alignment for any shot?