Old
  (#556)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-01-2020, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWebComm View Post
Your bullied issues as a youngster could be a good reason for you seeing a shrink regularly. But then again, you probably already are.
"I know you are but what am I"? That's the best you got? lol PJ could give you the 5 out - giraffe.

You can have the last word. If you can't defend your positions on logical grounds then it is a waste of time. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. What a mistake. Feel free to continue insulting everybody in the forum for no apparent reason. I won't intervene again.

Dan White

Old
  (#557)
SpiderWebComm
HelpImBeingOppressed
SpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

04-01-2020, 03:00 PM

Nobody was insulted. You make false claims to throw crap out there as if it was true and you come out on stage and do all the insulting and baiting yourself.

Real cool Danny Boy. You'll be back because you can't help yourself and you're addicted to mayhem, name calling, and starting flame wars.

You never could be King on the Mountain when it was played as a kid but now you think you can hiding behind a screen on a forum. A real tough guy...

Don't forget what you always do, report posts after you initiate all the garbage.

Viffer: The Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JFIy2ebJIE

Old
  (#558)
Low500
AzB Silver Member
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

04-01-2020, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Nobody was insulted. You make false claims to throw crap out there as if it was true and you come out on stage and do all the insulting and baiting yourself.
Real cool Danny Boy. You'll be back because you can't help yourself and you're addicted to mayhem, name calling, and starting flame wars.
You never could be King on the Mountain when it was played as a kid but now you think you can hiding behind a screen on a forum. A real tough guy...
Don't forget what you always do, report posts after you initiate all the garbage.
Is that guy still doing trouble in here like he has been doing for years?
I keep telling ya' Spider, throw the donkey acting people on ignore and you'll never have to read their silliness, lying, and anger again.
You're going to be amazed at how much more pleasant it is when those pests are CUT OFF, BLOCKADED, and DISMISSED.
Try it for 2 weeks and see for yourself. It's the only way to get rid of them because they ALWAYS "just have to" get in the last word.
Regards,
P.L.

"It is almost impossible to free simpletons from the chains they revere."

Old
  (#559)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

04-01-2020, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
Please do...........

For me, the best practice for my stroke is pocket speed practice. Just putting enough stroke on the CB so that the OB barely goes into the pocket. Plus, I stay in position until the OB drops.

I seldom, if ever, seeing anyone doing pocket speed practice.

The reason being,.......you have to slow your stroke down, requiring really good muscle control.

And........I build my stance around my grip.....now that’s gonna sound strange.
Floaters are easy to miss. We're quick to blame table roll off, but I think it's more about muscle control.

Building your stance around your grip makes sense to me if you know the path the cb needs to travel. Your cue and grip must be aligned to send the cb where it needs to go, from there you can position your body/stance to accommodate the line. On most shots I step right into the line and then bring my cue in around that stance. But on some shots its the other way around....my cue sets the line and I position my body/stance however I can comfortably fit it in.

POOLOLOGY
YouTube
Brian Crist

Last edited by BC21; 04-01-2020 at 08:03 PM.

Old
  (#560)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

04-01-2020, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Yo, Brian. Do you feel you were attacked in any way or was it the normal way of the forum and posting? I thought it had some good back and forth both ways.
We're good. I don't feel like I was attacked. I mean, I'm used to the smartass replies. And you know me, I'd let you know if it was too much. I'm pretty straightforward when it comes to that stuff. I'd probably lay it out in a nice long analogy just to piss you off. Lol Just kidding. Like I said....we're good.

POOLOLOGY
YouTube
Brian Crist

Last edited by BC21; 04-01-2020 at 08:09 PM.

Old
  (#561)
SpiderWebComm
HelpImBeingOppressed
SpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond reputeSpiderWebComm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

04-02-2020, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
We're good. I don't feel like I was attacked. I mean, I'm used to the smartass replies. And you know me, I'd let you know if it was too much. I'm pretty straightforward when it comes to that stuff. I'd probably lay it out in a nice long analogy just to piss you off. Lol Just kidding. Like I said....we're good.

Nah, you only think they're smartass replies. You should see me in person.

Viffer: The Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JFIy2ebJIE

Page 38 of 38 « First 28363738

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: