65 Ball Run

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Nice run Straight Man, can I call you Mike? The one thing I really liked about the way you play is you definitely have a good rhythm. I think I am struggling right now with this because I really have to slow down alot to make sure I "see" the patterns and play them right. It messes with my shooting rhythm a bit.

Good shooting, what size are the pockets?

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Nice run Mike, but more importantly you nailed the music...

You kinda took that last shot for granted, I wish I had a nickle for every time I've done that.

Last edited:

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice run Mike, yeah that shot was for granted like Bill said, but we all do that sooo many times....hope i hit a run again soon myself...

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
great job! i love all the videos being posted lately!! im trying to watch them all !! its a great help guys! Thanks for sharing!

~~Heather~~

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thanks To All

You kinda took that last shot for granted, I wish I had a nickle for every time I've done that.

LOL.... Bill, I knew you would like that music. Roy O. is one of my all time favorites.
Yes, your right about that shot.
Another point. I was talking about shots leading up to missed shot on another post. I played a ball into the side pocket to come down to break up the three balls that were in a cluster. I believe the 10 ball was a good break shot and I got completely straight on it. I then shot the 7 ball and did not come up enough & I was a little too low. I played the 10 ball and wanted to keep it in the pocket when it hit that hanger combo in the corner, but it rolled too far from the pocket. That would of been my insurance ball, If I would of got myself in trouble when I broke up the cluster. My low angle sent the cue ball up table slightly too far. Then, I missed the shot. I had two shots to get on that 10 ball and I came up wrong each time & it lead to the miss. (A game on inches)

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Keep On Going

Nice run Straight Man, can I call you Mike? The one thing I really liked about the way you play is you definitely have a good rhythm. I think I am struggling right now with this because I really have to slow down alot to make sure I "see" the patterns and play them right. It messes with my shooting rhythm a bit.

Good shooting, what size are the pockets?

Don't give up. Keep on going. It does not come over night, remember that.
14.1 will help you in all the other games in pool. You will be able to recognize patterns in all the other games. Sometimes you have to take those small steps at a time to reach a goal. Once you reached that goal, then you set another one. I am having a hard time getting into the 80's consistently. I have run over 100 only 3 times but want to do it as much as I am hitting 60's & 70's. I remember, when getting into the 2nd rack was a great accomplishment.
Keep up the good work and let us know how your coming along.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
True Mike, but you can be pretty happy and proud to hit 60´s and 70´s so consistently... many others don´t even get there...the 100 will come again for sure my friend

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member

there must be something to playing Oldies while playing 14.1 to increase quality game play...... i am gonna load up the iPod, and try it out next time i go shoot !

Nice Shooting !
Steve