84 ball run

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
The last rack was somewhat of a scramble but I somehow managed to get a marginal breakshot, missed it because I was to focused on hitting the rack in a certain spot instead of making the ball.

The first two racks had the Golf Channel in the background then I switched to music, lol

http://vimeo.com/10818868

Last edited:

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill, congrats on another nice run even though you got lucky not to scratch twice ;) i like watching you run the racks, very smooth.... looking forward to that 100... by the way, whats your high run ?

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
He posted 120 for 2008 AZ challenge. I suppose that's his high.

Bill, as I save your runs to watch when time allows (and actually to keep them because I like watching you play almost like I love Schmidt playing) I made an observation: did you notice your average increased? At least the average of the runs you posted a video of did. It used to be in 60ies, then went up a bit and now you are posting 80ies. See what I'm driving at? ;)

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Jesus, Eddy!

Back at it again.

When I opened azb today and saw 84 ball run, even without your name on it, I figured it was you. I imagine you have had many 40s, 50s and 60s in the last week, too.

Nekdo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I notice about this Marops runs...each time they are smoother and smoother. first two racks are absolute perfection.
obvious and constant improvement;)

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
It's great to see an azb regular playing so well. Judging by all the runs up on the board lately, it seems everyone is chugging along quite nicely...

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Nice Shootin Eddie !!!!!

It seems you were frustrated in the end, and just gave up.

Always a pleasure watching you shoot, maybe i can come over and have some popcorn and play a few games of 14.1 with ya.

Maybe shooting with someone will take your mind off the ellusive number.

Keep It Up Eddie !
Steve

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great shootin

again you win the most improved player award in my mind.

i watched it this morning.your consistency of 60-80 ball runs is great and might be better then running 100 and then going days with nothing over 70.
call me and lets go over it together before the masters comes on.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Bill, congrats on another nice run even though you got lucky not to scratch twice ;) i like watching you run the racks, very smooth.... looking forward to that 100... by the way, whats your high run ?

Good observation, I really figured the cue ball was going to go to the side rail on that breakshot that almost scratched, I was trying to hit it with a half tip of draw but I think I hit it center ball and it stunned down towards the pocket, got lucky.

High runs are 120, 111, and 108, this video thing is sharking me, lol.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
He posted 120 for 2008 AZ challenge. I suppose that's his high.

Bill, as I save your runs to watch when time allows (and actually to keep them because I like watching you play almost like I love Schmidt playing) I made an observation: did you notice your average increased? At least the average of the runs you posted a video of did. It used to be in 60ies, then went up a bit and now you are posting 80ies. See what I'm driving at? ;)

Funny you mentioned that, I was thinking the same thing last night.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member

Bill,
Great run. You are sure a strong player and a very respected one. By your comments on all posts. I am sure you are a respected person too.
I have not had a chance to finish your run but will get back to it later.
As, "dmgwalsh" stated in one of the above comments. When I open up the 14.1 Forum and see a great run posted. I figure it is you and I am right most of the time.

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Bill,
Great run. You are sure a strong player and a very respected one. By your comments on all posts. I am sure you are a respected person too.
I have not had a chance to finish your run but will get back to it later.
As, "dmgwalsh" stated in one of the above comments. When I open up the 14.1 Forum and see a great run posted. I figure it is you and I am right most of the time.

Thanks for the nice words Mike, coming from a player of your caliber means a lot.

I have been around straight pool for a long time but I have to contribute my improvement to John, you can't help but get better just by hanging around him. Lucky he likes the same music as we do. lol.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bill -- you're a smooth operator. I've enjoyed watching many of your videos. Thank you for posting them.

But your dog really wants to go out that door at the top right of the picture!

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been around straight pool for a long time but I have to contribute my improvement to John, you can't help but get better just by hanging around him. Lucky he likes the same music as we do. lol.

That is very true for sure...i wish i could have that opportunity, too...

Well, he promised to take a look at me in Vegas next month...i hope he keeps his word at least for 2-3 hours. That would be a dream come true for me to get a lesson from Mr.400 himself ! :)

Also, Bill if you like it would be my pleasure to play you some... if you don´t hit me with an 80+ right away lol