New Game!

iapoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup: Does 6PKT excite anyone else Like it does me! It does increase pool time in my room as an owner that makes me smile:D. The level playing field Handicap will make it even to all levels of players.

Roger Illinois

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tell Me More

Please tell me more about how this is played, to include all levevs of players.

You may PM me if you would like.

ruggz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish there was a league in MN I would be all over it. Looks like a good system I wonder if it will catch on.

iapoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It will take some time

Ruggz,
I think the game is for every level of pool player!
It will fit too the every day player and help get new players out of the chair to play. The LEVEL PLAY handicaping system looks to be as even, if not more even than others. Thats what room operators and league managers need to help influence new players to play...the game has not changed (pocketing balls) but added the competion thats needed to make it more exciting.
The possiblity's of competion is endless. You could be playing any other league systems league night and slip over to another table and slip in a few racks of 6PKT.Thats lets me get the most for my time out on MY league night of play instead of sitting around and waitng for my turn.
Well Im hooked and could go on forever but just hit a few racks and keep score and see how you do....Terry

ruggz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love the concept and hope it comes to my town soon. From the website I cannot determine whether this is a franchise like the APA or how to get info to my local pool halls and bars.I would love to spread the word and will be directing people there to try to stir up some interest.Thanks for the info.

mreightball

Silver Member
So if I am getting this right each player plays himself to see how many balls he can make before he misses. Once he misses his turn is over.
He shoots the balls like in straight pool any shot. So if he makes 5 balls that is his score plus whatever his handicap might be. The break doesn't count if he gets no balls in he just continues until he misses. Am I correct with my assumption?
Ron