valley bar table?

iapoolguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was over at my local coin vendors business this week and was talking to him about the new valley tables....The conversation quickly changed when I relized he had 6 or 7 valley tables with no slate...I asked him why? His response was that they all had been broken over the last 5 to 10 years in the locations they had been. He said he was going to strip parts and not replace the slate. Is there a market hear or should he fix them?
Terry

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Was over at my local coin vendors business this week and was talking to him about the new valley tables....The conversation quickly changed when I relized he had 6 or 7 valley tables with no slate...I asked him why? His response was that they all had been broken over the last 5 to 10 years in the locations they had been. He said he was going to strip parts and not replace the slate. Is there a market hear or should he fix them?
Terry

No, those tables are only worth a couple hundred dollars. The idea is to remove any affordable tables from the market so that your buddies customers will continue to use him instead of buy a table for $800.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
valley

He still have the cracked slates? Let's glue em back together n $ell em to the home owners'
or a MDF board'
-
Rob.M