Pool table in a trailer...

terminal_288

@terminal_288
Silver Member
So I'm currently looking at buying a trailer home (long story). So anyone have any experiance with putting a 7' table in a trailer home, thinking about weight wise aside from asking the sales person about having a 600lbs + table in the middle of the room.... any thoughts would be appreciated

BrokeStroke

I need the wild 2.
Silver Member
If you are getting a modular-type, you will have no problem at all. A buddy of mine has one where he took out the wall between the dining room and living room and stuck a 9 foot Diamond in it. They are constructed just as well as a frame house.
If you are getting a regular older-style single-wide...I think you might be hard pressed for room, even with a 7 footer.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trailer

You can put blocks under the frame(s) of the trailer to beef up the area the table will be in.

The general rule of thumb as far as weight is unless the floor is in bad shape it should hold it. A pool table exerts no more pressure in a spot than your average refrigerator. Yes it usually weighs more, but the weight is distributed out to a larger area.