Funny pic/gif thread...

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
this thread has been pool related at least since April 2010. Read all the posts in a thread before you post please. :p
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2371580&postcount=5796

I'm sitting here as we speak watching the starter of this thread [dfweyer] shoot a match :)
H9ayhof.jpg

Last edited:

kavik79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

how big of a geek does it make me that I went through the whole picture and was disapointed that the "TARDIS" is missing

I was a little upset not to see a blue speck for the TARDIS as well. That and a FireFly model named Serenity, 2 of the best spaceships out there :thumbup:

Yup, a 25 month old post quote......I'm over half way through the thread though! lol
(it's taking me a couple months of just leaving it pinned in my browser and scrolling through when I need a break from work)

Steppo

That's my Bourbon
Silver Member
I was a little upset not to see a blue speck for the TARDIS as well. That and a FireFly model named Serenity, 2 of the best spaceships out there :thumbup:

Yup, a 25 month old post quote......I'm over half way through the thread though! lol
(it's taking me a couple months of just leaving it pinned in my browser and scrolling through when I need a break from work)

Where's the Death Star?