New Fancy Full Splice

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
African Padauk, Tulipwood, Pau Amarillo, padauk inlays, fancy rings.
Length 58.5 ", weight 18.9 oz can be increased to 20 oz, balance 19.3" - 18.5".
12.75мм Wizard tip.

IMG_3384_zps09c0fd80.jpg~original

IMG_3385_zps1f4c2d27.jpg~original

IMG_3388_zpsf6b75213.jpg~original

New Year's discount
:thumbup:

Last edited:

claymont

JADE
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
What's the price? If you don't want to post the price, message me.

African Padauk, Tulipwood, Pau Amarillo, padauk inlays, fancy rings.
Length 58.5 ", weight 18.9 oz can be increased to 20 oz, balance 19.3" - 18.5".
12.75мм Wizard tip.

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sorry for the delay. Windows collapsed Friday when updated. Even I did could not finish the post on AZ. Sorry.

Now restored, more or less. I replied by email and PM. Thank you.

What's the price? If you don't want to post the price, message me.

This cue was made to order. Partial payment was made​​, but the customer wrote that has big financial problems and can not now pay the rest. Therefore requests to move order for the winter, and this cue he allowed to sell.

Order price was 800 euros with shipping to Europe.

I think to offer retail price for AZ $ 850 including shipping.

Thanks.

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Still available.
Replied to all PMs. Thanks. Would like more offers.

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Unfortunately the planned deal did not took place. The cue is available again. Waiting for your offers. Thank you.

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This probably is luckless cue :wink:. A few weeks of talking and no deal. So it is available again.

A small remark. Gentlemen, I am making cues not the first year. And there was always a rule, first is payment and then shipping. For some reasons, now there are doubts among potential customers. Yes, now the cue in Russia. And never had issues with the shipment. In principle, I can send the cue to my friends in the United States, and it probably will. It may be the best guarantee. By the way, I have two cue already in the US (see link below in the signature) So do not worry if you are interested in the cue, I will definitely send it to your address immediately after payment and you are sure to get it.:D Thanks.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I would never think that Dimitry's reputation would be in question.
I will tell you this. I guarantee that Dimitry is one of the safest sellers here. If you have any issues dealing or sending payments to Russian Federation, please send it over to me. I can accept paypal, check, money order, bank transfer. I do not have very high iTrader but, what I do have is enough to be considered a safe seller/buyer on AZ.

Last edited:

Simple

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second this. There are at least 10 cues of DBK in Germany, and there was never an issue with Dmitry.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
I also have been dealing with Dmitry for Yrs now , stuff going both Ways . Never had a problem , Dmitry is as Honest as they come .

Jim:thumbup:

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Again was without internet for three days :(.

Thank you friends for your support :wave:. Without you all would really be harder. :)

As for subje, it is still available. I would like to hear a realistic price to the PM please.