John Morra vs Justin Bergman

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I don't know much about streaming or tournament direction, but I would think it woukd make sense to showcase the star players and premiere matches of today. Bergman v Morra would be one near the top of that list. I'm sure there is a reason and I won't criticize, but it's unfortunate.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John has challenged Justin Bergman for the Fight Night title.

I would love to see this match both at Turning Stone and on Fight Nights 10 Ball.

He's challanged him countless times last time just recently up to 50k ,, Justin took the 2k match with Dennis instead :eek:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
He's challanged him countless times last time just recently up to 50k ,, Justin took the 2k match with Dennis instead :eek:

To play John, Justin must have a sponsor willing to put up the large entry fee. Playing the exhibition with Dennis had no bearing on him playing John. Zero. Free money for those guys to help draw customers into the pool room. Not related.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sounds like Justin is ducking Morra for easier games.

Justin isn't ducking anyone. He will play for whatever he has in his pocket right now. John wanted to play for a large entry fee. As soon as Justin secures a sponsor to play, it's on.

Ray

the Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin isn't ducking anyone. He will play for whatever he has in his pocket right now. John wanted to play for a large entry fee. As soon as Justin secures a sponsor to play, it's on.

Ray

Surely you recognized the sarcasm in my post in reference to Justin choosing to play Orcollo (One of the three best players on the planet) instead of Morra:).

the Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ray

Ray two things:

1. We met at the last memphis tournament, your one cool dude! Your streams are
much appreciated.

2. Is Morra getting sponsored for the large sum against Justin or putting up his own
money?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ray two things:

1. We met at the last memphis tournament, your one cool dude! Your streams are
much appreciated.

2. Is Morra getting sponsored for the large sum against Justin or putting up his own
money?

Yes. Morra has a sponsor already.

I did miss the sarcasm in your comment about the ducking for Orcullo, but it was actually a smart move by Justin.

Hope it happens.

Ray

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I echo the stream issue
Hard to complain for free but common now Wilkie v archer instead of ice v mr smooth ?????

Absolutely shocking
And not the only one

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure Satori wrote a heartfelt letter to see Archer play on the stream :)

You know me!:) #Archerfan

Mika is the man to watch in this tournament though. He's going to win it all.

BTW- It was a good choice to save the Bergman Morra match for when the big action occurs. I totally support their decision in that.:thumbup: