For Sale Great American coin op bumper pool table Syracuse Area

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For Sale
What may be the best bumper pool table on the planet!
Great American
Regulation full size 32" x 48" x 3/4" slate. Each table is crafted with the finest one piece slate. Quality cabinet grade plywood construction. Separate ball return system. Dual steel slate supports provided reliable flat level playing surface. Dome shake-proof washers on railbolts, corners and slate supports for a tight and fast play.
https://www.greatamericanrec.com/pool-tables/bumper-pool

Our table is at the next level with Black Diamond cushions and covered with Simonis 860 HR. Cloth is still like new. In very good condition with a few cabinet scratches.

This table is set for $1.00 play using 4 quarters. You put this in a bar or pool hall, it will make money and keep customers smiling. I do not have the room as we are upping the number of 7 foot bar tables at Salt City Billiards.

Sells new for $2,500 plus shipping.

Includes ball set and a few short cues. My players used their regular cues mostly.

I'm priced to move at $1,000. Shipping can be included in part of the sale if it's close. If not for a reasonable charge.

See FB link for photos
https://www.facebook.com/104106212972005/posts/2666380676744533/

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
These things can really be fun.
I wish I had the room to put one.

There was one at the old Cotton Bowling Palace in Dallas.there were some of the best players in the world who played fantastic games.

Hours of fun await the buyer of this little table

good luckwith your selling

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
These things can really be fun.
I wish I had the room to put one.

There was one at the old Cotton Bowling Palace in Dallas.there were some of the best players in the world who played fantastic games.

Hours of fun await the buyer of this little table

good luckwith your selling

In abar or pool hall this will pay for itself in under a year.