bigwigs new website

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Website..........good!!

just to let everyone know our new website is up and going. we will be posting all the #404 player ratings and tournament results with payouts.

check it out/ http://bigwigsbilliards.com

Good luck Butch with your buss..........you guys are awesome for billiards, wish the best for you guys. Now in vacations down south till January......... chequing local talent .......and the chiquitas!!!!!! boy ho boy..... they look healthy!!! no wonder they got Miss Universe back to back.:wink:
Say hi to Jim, Ken and staff from me:smile:

Willy:angel2:

taxi man

Banned
Good luck Butch with your buss..........you guys are awesome for billiards, wish the best for you guys. Now in vacations down south till January......... chequing local talent .......and the chiquitas!!!!!! boy ho boy..... they look healthy!!! no wonder they got Miss Universe back to back.:wink:
Say hi to Jim, Ken and staff from me:smile:

Willy:angel2:
To bad they think your a piece of shit like most of the canadian pool world.No one really likes you so ****off.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See u soon M F , maricon

I have to agree with taximan, you are a complete piece of shit Willy and everyone and their mother dislikes you.

And really, you've been saying you will see people soon for a while but actually nobody will even let you in their poolroom.

taxi man

Banned
I have to agree with taximan, you are a complete piece of shit Willy and everyone and their mother dislikes you.

And really, you've been saying you will see people soon for a while but actually nobody will even let you in their poolroom.
It's been a long time now,and never once have I heard him say he was sorry for anything he did in the past,but expects eveyone to forget and welcome him back with open arms.I'm not sure what is worse,people who say hello to him just to be polite,or him actually believing anyone actually cares about him at all.

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
see u maricon

when u see me fag, it will not be long and u will wish u had not said what u did...........promise

taxi man

Banned
when u see me fag, it will not be long and u will wish u had not said what u did...........promise
C'mon what do want anyone to think.You had enough people who truly liked and respected you ,not just for running the tour,but as a person.Its not about money,it's about trust.I can't speak for every person's thoughts but I can speak for myself,we hung out enough times were it still bugs me what happend,because that tour would of been at the top by now,and with the years of work put into it, and now gone could be the biggest disapointment of all.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Willy, dont be so sensitive. Tell me what I said that was SO wrong.

Also, you're like a hundred and obese. Ive been hearing these idle threats for about a year now. Im not hard to find and you're not welcomed anywhere I frequent.

I think Id be willing to wager BIG money I could walk by you and you wouldnt even knew who I was.

Plain and simple, you're a bad person.

Great site Butch, cant wait to see it finished up.

taxi man

Banned

Also, you're like a hundred and obese. Ive been hearing these idle threats for about a year now. Im not hard to find and you're not welcomed anywhere I frequent.

I think Id be willing to wager BIG money I could walk by you and you wouldnt even knew who I was.

I have a much different angle on things that went on because willy and I travelled for a long time and had alot of fun.I can admit if I said something a little rude because this crap still bugs me to this day.I know it shouldn't but the guy was a great guy and have no clue what the hell happened.Personal insults are pointless when your trying to make a point.I know alot of people that are still botherd by what happend.I think I'll just listen to my girlfriend,when she says forgiveness is the smoothest road to travel down.

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hope to see U!!

I will give u the benefit of seeing me before u are kaka.......after all I´m 108, just ask scott what kind am I...........I don´t know what u have to offer.......12 maricones din´t do it at Bigwigs......to me........u r nothing, but time will tell....

netspec

www.netspec.ca
Silver Member
Willy - don't talk about Scott - thats just disrespectful.

I will give u the benefit of seeing me before u are kaka.......after all I´m 108, just ask scott what kind am I...........I don´t know what u have to offer.......12 maricones din´t do it at Bigwigs......to me........u r nothing, but time will tell....

headmuses

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shame on all of you.

I have a much different angle on things that went on because willy and I travelled for a long time and had alot of fun.I can admit if I said something a little rude because this crap still bugs me to this day.I know it shouldn't but the guy was a great guy and have no clue what the hell happened.Personal insults are pointless when your trying to make a point.I know alot of people that are still botherd by what happend.I think I'll just listen to my girlfriend,when she says forgiveness is the smoothest road to travel down.

Scott:

I suggest you listen to the great advice of your girlfriend. As usual, most of us have a great woman keeping us on the right path, even when we think we are in the drivers seat....we're not. LOL.

As for the rest of this thread...shame on everyone, for hijacking Bigwigs thread to announce thier new web site. I wasnt part of that sorid past, nor do I care to be associated with it, and I am not either condemning or condoning what went down. Life is too short to dwell on past bad memories. Plus, I am sure every single person in this thread has something dark and not so honorable in thier closets. I know I do. ;)

Scott, I would love to shoot a few racks with you at In The Corner. I surely could use the lesson.

Peace on Earth everyone. Maybe...just maybe you can forgive, that is up to you, and I can assure you, inside, you will feel great if you do.

Regards

Headmuses.

PS...Flames welcome...they just wash off.

Last edited:

taxi man

Banned
Scott:

I suggest you listen to the great advice of your girlfriend. As usual, most of us have a great woman keeping us on the right path, even when we think we are in the drivers seat....we're not. LOL.

As for the rest of this thread...shame on everyone, for hijacking Bigwigs thread to announce thier new web site. I wasnt part of that sorid past, nor do I care to be associated with it, and I am not either condemning or condoning what went down. Life is too short to dwell on past bad memories. Plus, I am sure every single person in this thread has something dark and not so honorable in thier closets. I know I do. ;)

Scott, I would love to shoot a few racks with you at In The Corner. I surely could use the lesson.

Peace on Earth everyone. Maybe...just maybe you can forgive, that is up to you, and I can assure you, inside, you will feel great if you do.

Regards

Headmuses.

PS...Flames welcome...they just wash off.
Your right, it was improper to sabotage there thread with this old gossip.I apoligize to anyone who took the time an effort into getting there new site together.And I will pm you when I get sometime away from the rascals to practice.Takecare Scott:smile:

headmuses

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good news Scott
I am taking some time from work after the 18th untill the week of the 4th of January...maybe if time permits we can shoot some racks over the Xmas holidays....I would love to hook up and enjoy some time.

regards...

Walt.