Falcon Cues

terminal_288

@terminal_288
Silver Member
So do i need and new cue no, want a new cue well thats another story. So predator is releasing a new special edition cue this wednesday but my local cue store has the Falcon FSP- 1 (its on their web site but you have to dig for it by going to the 2009- 2010 catologue) so as it stands I'm thinking of getting one of them or neither it depends on 2 criteria. 1) weather or not I like the predator design (cost also is a bit of a factor but....) 2) and here is the question..... Are Falcon cues still made in Canada?

This isn't because I have a thing against cues made over seas or anything like that, I just think it would be sweet to be able to have a Canadian cue.... a production cue but a canadian one none the less.
any info is greatly appreciated.

thanks Vince

be1163

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Falcon Cues are no longer made in Canada. The plant was closed and moved over sea's.

Trent

Banned
QUOTE=be1163;2585898]The Falcon Cues are no longer made in Canada. The plant was closed and moved over sea's.[/QUOTE]

yep, you would be better off buying from a canadian builder and having him put a 314 on it.

usually cant go wrong with a custom :wink: