Ringwork?

neal916

What can brown do for you
Silver Member
Sup folks,

So recently I purchased a custom cue from Joel Davidas (JD Custom Cues) nothing too expensive or flashy but it really caught my eye. It comes with 2 shafts that match the cue however I am really used to the predator 314 shaft which is what I have been using.

I wanted to buy a Partial 314 Shaft and have the matching ringwork and joint made to match the cue. The cuemaker sent me the ringwork for the shaft.

Any suggestions as to who could do this for me for a reasonable price (I provide the shaft and ringwork), Im in the Northern California area and don't mind shipping and using paypal etc.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Sup folks,

So recently I purchased a custom cue from Joel Davidas (JD Custom Cues) nothing too expensive or flashy but it really caught my eye. It comes with 2 shafts that match the cue however I am really used to the predator 314 shaft which is what I have been using.

I wanted to buy a Partial 314 Shaft and have the matching ringwork and joint made to match the cue. The cuemaker sent me the ringwork for the shaft.

Any suggestions as to who could do this for me for a reasonable price (I provide the shaft and ringwork), Im in the Northern California area and don't mind shipping and using paypal etc.

Why not contact the cue maker.

J&D CUSTOMS

JL Cues
Silver Member
I would say Contact Jim Pierce , he is in your neck of the woods and does fantastic work. He is on here or contact tommie1351 for info. You will be very happy with his work.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Contact Ryan at RAT Cues. He does the repair work for Meullers & is among the best in the business at repairs & such. Very fair pricing, too.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Contact JoeyInCali , a regular poster here in AZ and he lives in California. He does very good work and will treat you fairly. Oh, and he's a transplanted Filipino also. Sounds like a great fit to me! lol

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Not sure what style of ring-work your cue has, if it is slotted you may want to send the butt instead of the shaft so it can be matched perfectly.

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a bunch of us cuemakers here on AZ that can do what you want but why not send it to KJ cues here on AZ as he is the Predator shaft main man.--Leonard

neal916

What can brown do for you
Silver Member
Wow thanks for all the responses that is just what I was looking for, Imma get busy PM'ing all these people and I'll probably post some pictures of the cue so ya'll can see what it looks like.

There is a bunch of us cuemakers here on AZ that can do what you want but why not send it to KJ cues here on AZ as he is the Predator shaft main man.--Leonard

I didn't know that but now that I know I will PM him -- TY