☆ Sept 10-13 Big Dog Billiards One Pocket Championship ☆

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great field of top one pocket players Alex Pagulayan is now confirmed.

Online PPV coverage by PoolActionTV Lead commentary Scott Rabon and special quests.

Live stream will begin this Thursday Sept.10th 2pm central with the BigFoot 10 Ball $500 entry mini tourney played on a 10 ft Diamond table single elimination race to 9.

Passes will be on sale @ www.PoolActionTV.com

One pocket event Players list; updated 9-9 3 pm

Alex Pagulayan
Scott Frost
Jeremy Jones
Richie Richeson
Joshua Roberts
Joey Gray
Danny Smith
Justin Hall
Tony Chohan
Jesse Bowman
Corey Deuel
Evan Lund
Chris Bartram
Ike Runnels

11911716_1634233976832774_1777009089_n.jpg

Last edited:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Great field of top one pocket players Alex Pagulayan is now confirmed.

Online PPV coverage by PoolActionTV Lead commentary Scott Rabon and special quests.

Live stream will begin this Thursday Sept.10th 2pm central with the BigFoot 10 Ball $500 entry mini tourney played on a 10 ft Diamond table single elimination race to 9.

Passes will be on sale @ www.PoolActionTV.com

One pocket event Players list;

Alex Pagulayan
Scott Frost
Jeremy Jones
Richie Richeson
Joshua Roberts
Joey Gray
Danny Smith
Justin Hall
Tony Chohan
Jesse Bowman
Corey Deuel
Jayson Shaw -???
Chris Bartram
Ike Runnels

View attachment 395825

Terry, the flyer says 7pm, but you say 2pm central.... which is it? :confused:

Awesome line-up

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2pm bigfoot mini
7pm 1p auction
Yes the Bigfoot mini tourny coverage starts at 2pm tomorrow and one pocket players auction 7pm :thumbup:

It will be interesting to see the guys play on the 10ft table i will try and get the players list posted for mini as soon as i can :D

wutang

THE DEADLY GAMESMAN
Silver Member
Just 2 questions:

1) What time does the one pocket start?

2) When will the links be available for purchases? Its usually a day ahead of time.

Thanks. :thumbup:

Wutang

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just 2 questions:

1) What time does the one pocket start?

2) When will the links be available for purchases? Its usually a day ahead of time.

Thanks. :thumbup:

Wutang
One pocket calcutta is at 7pm central tomorrow Thrus and play starts after that so appox 8pm matches start.

PPV Passes will be available for purchase in next few hours as soon as Ray gets it set up i will post it here.

wutang

THE DEADLY GAMESMAN
Silver Member
Ok cool!!!

You and Ray keep up the good works!!!! :thumbup:

Wutang

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Yes the Bigfoot mini tourny coverage starts at 2pm tomorrow and one pocket players auction 7pm :thumbup:

It will be interesting to see the guys play on the 10ft table i will try and get the players list posted for mini as soon as i can :D

Dumb question, but I have to ask?

is the One Pocket played on 10 foot tables?

or

is the mini 10 ball tourney played on 10 foot tables?

Thanks
KD

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dumb question, but I have to ask?

is the One Pocket played on 10 foot tables?

or

is the mini 10 ball tourney played on 10 foot tables?

Thanks
KD
One pocket will be on 9ft Diamond tables

The 10 ball mini tourny is on 10ft Diamond table

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is the Big Foot stream up?
The 10-ball has been delayed and Live streaming will start 7pm tonight with the One-Pocket at Big Dog Billiards.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused not sure of all the details yet why it has been delayed.

They are going to try to have the 10 ball during the weekend sometime if possible, if not then its just 1 pocket.
If they do have it later anyone that bought the day pass will be able to watch it free.
If anyone would like a refund thats ok too just email Helpdeskpatv@gmail.com or Helpdesk PoolActionTV on Facebook.

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
The 10-ball has been delayed and Live streaming will start 7pm tonight with the One-Pocket at Big Dog Billiards.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused not sure of all the details yet why it has been delayed.

thank you for the updates.

kd

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there still just 14 players or were there any last second entries to fill it up?

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so,is there not going to be streaming till 7 oclock?or can we look for streaming before that of the 10 ball on the 10 ft..

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so,is there not going to be streaming till 7 oclock?or can we look for streaming before that of the 10 ball on the 10 ft..

They are going to try to have the 10 ball during the weekend sometime if possible, if not then its just 1 pocket.
If they do have it later anyone that bought the day pass will be able to watch it free.
If anyone would like a refund thats ok too just email Helpdeskpatv@gmail.com or Helpdesk PoolActionTV on Facebook.

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any idea when the matches start each day and when approximately they end for the day? And will they have a 3 day package for those who couldnt tune in on thurs?:D