Not worth it.
Mr. Wilson if you could just delete this thread for me
thanks.
Mrs.g

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy is by far my favorite,I like his style,interesting insights,and anecdotes.

half the fun of watching one pocket is the commentary

And Billy was a champion 8 ball player at one time

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Billy is by far my favorite,I like his style,interesting insights,and anecdotes.

half the fun of watching one pocket is the commentary

And Billy was a champion 8 ball player at one time

He called everything wrong a few nights ago, it was like having Danny D in the booth.
Jason

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
booth

Need to get me back in the booth, me and CornerMan were TAR Prime Time entertainment this is "Turbo Joe" worst nickname in pool lol and Billy was a great player but it seems like he doesn't see the shots to take anymore like he use to.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Need to get me back in the booth, me and CornerMan were TAR Prime Time entertainment this is "Turbo Joe" worst nickname in pool lol and Billy was a great player but it seems like he doesn't see the shots to take anymore like he use to.

Me too! I suk more now then ever!

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are you guys who are saying that Billy was a great player or commentator talking about Billy Incardona? The Billy commentating on stream today was Billy Gibbs, not Incardona.

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does she really play as good as advertised? Supposedly a fearless money player.

Jay, she did very well in action upstairs after hours and before the 9-Ball tournament began. She practiced upstairs alone, drew attention, made games to her advantage and won. She did not enter the Banks or the One-Pocket at DCC. AFAIK, she is a rotation and 14.1 player. Her FargoRate is north of 700. She's a 3-1 favorite in 9-Ball over Jennifer Baretta.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Jay, she did very well in action upstairs after hours and before the 9-Ball tournament began. She practiced upstairs alone, drew attention, made games to her advantage and won. She did not enter the Banks or the One-Pocket at DCC. AFAIK, she is a rotation and 14.1 player. Her FargoRate is north of 700. She's a 3-1 favorite in 9-Ball over Jennifer Baretta.

She plays strong! Think we’ll see a lot more of her in the future. She doesn’t do practice strokes so very little mechanics to break down. It looks strange, but it works. Is she beating Siming? No, but I’m not playing her.
Jason

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Btw, my post saying he called almost everything wrong the other night and mentioning Danny - Jeremy jones gets it right, melling gets it right. I’m not saying I could do better - maybe I could. But I’m not putting my ass out there on the line. The day Danny D is gone, the day Billy I is gone, it’s gonna be a sad day for the pool world! They are the only link to a time when pool ruled the world. We will never know the golden years. Jay Helfert is a huge link, Tom Wirth, Keith, they are our treasures. With all my complaining about the commentary(maybe I should quit complaining) I still realize what a treasure these guys are.
Jason<——-no more complaining about our heroes from the past

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member

I think she did enter the Banks? I watched some of her match against John Morra.

Eric

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the last sentence. Like to get in on that if that was to ever go down.

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like the last sentence. Like to get in on that if that was to ever go down.

There would have to be a 40-second shot clock if I were to bet on Kristina Tkach.
Otherwise, Jennifer could put her into a coma.

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Granted these are just a few cherry picked highlights, but

She beat Jason Klatt (761) 11-8 at the WPS event a few weeks ago
She beat Nick Malaj (751) 8-4 at Kremlin Cup a few months ago
She beat Chezka Centano (749) 7-6 at Amway a few years ago

She has a winning record 25/23 over five matches in the last two years against Jasmin Ouschan (727)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Btw,

Jay Helfert is a huge link, Tom Wirth, Keith, they are our treasures. With all my complaining about the commentary(maybe I should quit complaining) I still realize what a treasure these guys are.
Jason<——-no more complaining about our heroes from the past
We should probably kidnap them and keep them.

Uhh, keep them safe, I mean..for their own good.