practice drill

sausage

Banned
my 14.1 game has been sucking so this eve i decided to take Rempe's advice and do the, scattered 15 ball drill where you shoot them all in without hitting a rail. i ran three out of five and just barely missed running the other two. oddly my concentration was greater on this practice drill than when i practice straight. maybe it'll wake me up out of my slump. i'm going to do it tomorrow for an hour or two.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
my 14.1 game has been sucking so this eve i decided to take Rempe's advice and do the, scattered 15 ball drill where you shoot them all in without hitting a rail. i ran three out of five and just barely missed running the other two. oddly my concentration was greater on this practice drill than when i practice straight. maybe it'll wake me up out of my slump. i'm going to do it tomorrow for an hour or two.

Pretty soon you'll be raining 100s!

Didn't Rempe say something like that on the tape?

sausage

Banned
Pretty soon you'll be raining 100s!

Didn't Rempe say something like that on the tape?

he recommended doing this drill daily for two hours straight. in his words; "don't play no other pool." lol.... and he guarantees that your 14.1 game will improve. i don't think that he said anything about "raining 100's" . i just have to buckle down and do the drill daily before embarking on running racks.