Stuck on 70

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Ran another 70 last night and a 67 this morning before work. I've been playing good but something is keeping me from that 100 on video. Schmidty is going to disown me if I keep this up.:D

Not going to post unless you guys run out of things to watch.:smile:

Bill

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Ran another 70 last night and a 67 this morning before work. I've been playing good but something is keeping me from that 100 on video. Schmidty is going to disown me if I keep this up.:D

Not going to post unless you guys run out of things to watch.:smile:

Bill

I feel your pain. I run 60 or 70 one day with the camera on - a few days later I just start shooting (no camera) and run a 106. Turn the camera back on a few days later, nothing higher than 60. Camera off two days later, 104, 91... cameras back on - nothing higher than 56.

Schmidt turns on the camera and runs 245.

He made a deal with the devil... gotta be that ...

Oh well.

Keep learning from John and you'll get there eventually. I really enjoy watching you shoot - and listening to the music - I foresee great things in your future! (and a 100+ on tape)

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
I feel your pain. I run 60 or 70 one day with the camera on - a few days later I just start shooting (no camera) and run a 106. Turn the camera back on a few days later, nothing higher than 60. Camera off two days later, 104, 91... cameras back on - nothing higher than 56.

Schmidt turns on the camera and runs 245.

He made a deal with the devil... gotta be that ...

Oh well.

Keep learning from John and you'll get there eventually. I really enjoy watching you shoot - and listening to the music - I foresee great things in your future! (and a 100+ on tape)

Thanks David.

Knowing that a player of your caliber has similar frustrations helps a little.:smile:

Oh well, back to the table tonight...

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Bill,

Its not such a bad place top be stuck, try not being so hard on yourself. just relax, throw on some good tunes like you always have on. and start pocketing some balls. Before you know it you will surpass your goal.

We all know you can do it, its just the when ? we all will be here to see it, and give you the credit that you so well deserve.

Maybe you will do it at the expo, i will have my HD Cam hooked up and ready for ya !

Steve

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
post it

you can post any 70 plus you got billy boy. i dig watching you play when i wake up in the morning.
post it i got nothing to watch,you better have some tunes on too .

sausage

Banned
when i tape my 14.1 i feel hurried and screw up. yesterday no camera, ran four racks, hit the break but got frozen on a ball and no shot. if no one buys my table, i should have something on video soon. i won't upload anything under 70 though.

i sure wish i knew why i can't view your vids, marop. tried Firefox and Safari. :angry:

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
you can post any 70 plus you got billy boy. i dig watching you play when i wake up in the morning.
post it i got nothing to watch,you better have some tunes on too .

FYI, I told Bill that I am going to wear a pink shirt next week and see how it goes.

:duck: