Pete Sinkler aka pegleg pete is not well

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
Pete Sinkler for whom The Pete Sinkler yearly 14-1 tournaments were named after is in hospice at the DUNWOODY Care Center in Newtown Sqare PA.
dunwoody.org/ will have info. Pete is well known in the 14-1 world.He held this tournament for 20 years up until 2008 when he first got sick. WITH COPD and EMPHIZEMA
plese say a prayer for my old FRIEND.PETE,,HE OWNED my room up until 1993 when he sold it to me. some of you will remember it as Cue Corner
Most of the older players and pro`s have played in a few of his tournaments including our, steve lipsky and danny barouty,john bender the cue maker,used to bring Jack Colavita down from jersey for a few years

thanks
highrun55
mickey scott
D&D Family Billiards
thorndale pa

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Very Sad news I wish him well!!!

I used to play in his JUNIOR tournaments me and his son were friends lil pete. He had a awesome cue collection back in the day also! Thanks for posting this!!!

KD
Michael Wilson

highrun55

Silver Member
yes sir

Very Sad news I wish him well!!!

I used to play in his JUNIOR tournaments me and his son were friends lil pete. He had a awesome cue collection back in the day also! Thanks for posting this!!!

KD
Michael Wilson
your welcome michael ,we visited you and your dad one time when i was working for pete
i remember that nice old table in the basement

mickey
the best to you and yours
if your ever in my area do stop in and say hello

Last edited:

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
Hi Mickey. Very sad. Pete and you were always so gracious each year we came down to support your wonderful tournament. Truly, some of my happiest 14.1 memories took place in that hallowed room at D&D. You guys put on a hell of an event.

Please give him my very best. If anyone can beat this stuff, it's Pete.

- Steve

highrun55

Silver Member
pegleg

Hi Mickey. Very sad. Pete and you were always so gracious each year we came down to support your wonderful tournament. Truly, some of my happiest 14.1 memories took place in that hallowed room at D&D. You guys put on a hell of an event.

Please give him my very best. If anyone can beat this stuff, it's Pete.

- Steve

thanks Steve I will tell Pete next time I go see him

mickey

highrun55

Silver Member
pete sinkler

Please tell me he is doing better? ??

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
kid dynomite pete is doing real good at the noment just talked to lil petey not long ago
thanks for your interest i will tell him you were asking bout him

mickey
highrun55

stevel

Lomax Custom Cues
Silver Member
Get Well Soon. I wish you all the best.Here is a great photo I have of Pete.

IMG_0050-2.jpg