AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congratulations :thumbup:
Big win for Sky over Jesse 100-82 :dance:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1947338_10201506855503286_47764317_n.jpgGet the cash kid i see great things in your future

lost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now go back and learn a trade kid or you're gonna be a sorry old so called "pro" living in Motel 6's if you are fortunate. Surely you have untapped potential. Pool is fun...not a career, Neither is horseshoes by the way. I like pool but if my kid (if I had one) decided to hustle for a living...well...I failed as a parent.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Now go back and learn a trade kid or you're gonna be a sorry old so called "pro" living in Motel 6's if you are fortunate. Surely you have untapped potential. Pool is fun...not a career, Neither is horseshoes by the way. I like pool but if my kid (if I had one) decided to hustle for a living...well...I failed as a parent.

His chosen path is no better or worse than being a pro golfer, a pro baseball player, a doctor or a plumber. To each their own.

Tommy gee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
im taking that you do not know sky are talk to him...lol he takes part of his winning and save it... he not blowing it are going craze with it.. the kid is going to great things and and as a parent his mom is a great women too she has is back and makes sure he stays on path.. so i think you need to have a kid before you take about some ones son.. thanks and have a great day...

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
Wtf

im taking that you do not know sky are talk to him...lol he takes part of his winning and save it... he not blowing it are going craze with it.. the kid is going to great things and and as a parent his mom is a great women too she has is back and makes sure he stays on path.. so i think you need to have a kid before you take about some ones son.. thanks and have a great day...

I can only assume this is a joke?