Cues and Case for sale

pegasys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Up for sale are 2 S/P cues by Paul Sumrall of S&S Cues in Texas.

The case for sale is a GTF 2 x 4 in black lizard print. The case was used for storage only

The Cocobola cue is new. This cue is a full splice cue and is Cocobola with a birds eye maple front end. This cue has an ivory joint, is 59 inches in length and has 2 shafts with ivory ferrules and triangle medium hard tips. The shafts are 12.75 MM. As stated the cue is new and rolls flat either way. The cue also comes with joint protectors and has a 3/8-10 pin. The cue weighs just over 19 ounces. The joint diameter is .850.

The next cue is a full splice Ebony in to birds eye maple front end. This cue comes with joint protectors made by Jim Baxter. This cue is the same as the Coco cue except this cue has an ivory Hoppe ring.

Asking price for the package is $1,450 shipped and I will absorb the Paypal fees.

Attachments

• my new gtf a.jpg
    my new gtf a.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 363
  • Coco Cue.jpg
    Coco Cue.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 355
  • S&S A.jpg
    S&S A.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 361

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Up for sale are 2 S/P cues by Paul Sumrall of S&S Cues in Texas.

The case for sale is a GTF 2 x 4 in black lizard print. The case was used for storage only

The Cocobola cue is new. This cue is a full splice cue and is Cocobola with a birds eye maple front end. This cue has an ivory joint, is 59 inches in length and has 2 shafts with ivory ferrules and triangle medium hard tips. The shafts are 12.75 MM. As stated the cue is new and rolls flat either way. The cue also comes with joint protectors and has a 3/8-10 pin. The cue weighs just over 19 ounces. The joint diameter is .850.

The next cue is a full splice Ebony in to birds eye maple front end. This cue comes with joint protectors made by Jim Baxter. This cue is the same as the Coco cue except this cue has an ivory Hoppe ring.

Asking price for the package is $1,450 shipped and I will absorb the Paypal fees.
Nice outfit !!! GLWS