My son's been ordered to self quarantine.....

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My son and daughter in law were sent home today because they were exposed to coronavirus while at work.

They were told they have to stay home quarantined until the test come back.

They both are in the IT field and were working to help keep a local clinic and a couple other related business's computer systems up and running.

We don't know if they are positive at this point. All we know for sure is that another employee did test positive and my son and daughter in law were in direct contact with her several times over the course of two days before she started to show symptoms.

AZB, I've come to you good people before and ask for prayer.

This time is different. It's my boy. He and his wife are already running a fever and I'm, as you can imagine extremely worried.

So, any of you that know God, please, please, please pray that my boy and his wife will be ok.

I'm at a loss for words at this point.

Thanks for much needed prayers brothers and sisters.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish you and your family to be safe and healthy.

Maybe when the test comes back it's just the normal flu.

But here's the thing, do not worry, even if it's a coronavirus, it doesn't attack young people as cruel as old people, but I am more worried for you, pls do not get close to them until you get the results of that test.

Best of luck.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Jeff,

What location are they in? Chances are everything will be fine with them, they will get through this. It's a wake up call for everybody to do everything they can to protect themselves and their loved ones. Try to stay positive and keep us up to date.

Chris

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They live in Florence, Alabama.

Trying to stay positive as they may very well test negative.

I'm not able to be with him and that's hard on my wife and I.

I started to not make the thread and wait until the test results came back. Then I got to thinking, they need prayer now, not just after the fact.

Anyone that's still taking the coronavirus lightly needs to reconsider and quickly before they end up waiting on a test themselves or worse, waiting on a test result about someone they love with all their heart.

TRUST ME PEOPLE!!!!! You don't want to feel what I'm feeling right now!

PLEASE! Take this more seriously.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
The very few cases that get serious are 90% elderly (70+ yrs). - so the odds are strongly in your favor.

Best wishes,

pj
chgo

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As silly as this sounds...

I have a gnarly scar on my right arm from surgery. Broke it arm wrestling in my 20’s. All I could think about was whether I could shoot pool again. Would my stroke be the same? What a relief the first time I hit a ball and nothing felt off. My wife calls it my magic scar. It’s where I store all my magic. She has been in Hawaii the last week and is flying home now and can be a bit of a nervous flyer. Before boarding she texted me “Magic scar please keep me safe!” I promised it was fully charged and dedicated to her. And it is. Luckily the magic runeth over and I have a bit to share. I’ll send some your way as safety for your family.

Good vibes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand your pain sir. Many have extremely mild symptoms with the disease. Here locally only 11% of all tested are positive, even with so few tests done with strict criteria to only test if there is fever and shortness of breath.

Be strong for each other. Call them often... It helps. I've reached out to my family almost daily.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff,

As of tonight, I have a lot of spare time living in California.

Every day & evening I’ll include your son & daughter-in-law
in my prayers for my own kids forced to shelter in place with
the rest of our state. Your anxiety, worry and fear cannot be
understood nor appreciated by most until it hits one of us too.

May the good Lord spare them and heal their infection soon.
Meanwhile, my prayers, along with others on the Forum, will
be offered daily until you tell us everything is once again okay.

Matt Brennan

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jeff, sorry to read this
what news to receive
but they have tests out, right?
you don't have the results yet
but there is much evidence that says they will be ok
try not to stress out too much in the meantime
I'm sure your family wants you to be healthy too!

positive vibes,
sean

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My son and daughter in law were sent home today because they were exposed to coronavirus while at work.

They both are in the IT field and were working to help keep a local clinic and a couple other related business's computer systems up and running.

We don't know if they are positive at this point. All we know for sure is that another employee did test positive and my son and daughter in law were in direct contact with her several times over the course of two days before she started to show symptoms.

This time is different. It's my boy. He and his wife are already running a fever and I'm, as you can imagine extremely worried.

So, any of you that know God, please, please, please pray that my boy and his wife will be ok.

Sending my prayers upstairs for you, and yours, Brother.
:cool:
Stay strong.
Joe P

I wonder, do they have any symptoms? If not, then you should not be worried yet. The virus is not airborne, and the only way to get it is if someone who has it coughs or sneezes in your face, or if you touch a surface that has the virus on it, and then touch your face.

I have been feeling extremely tired for a solid week, every day, and have had mild Cold symptoms. I do not know, but I might have the virus. If I do though, it does not seem to be affecting me in that bad of a way. I am able to breath just fine, and do not feel like I have a fever.

Just have to try to stay positive, and hope for the best. I am not a religious person, so do not believe in prayer. But I do hope that you and your family will be okay.