Apa not disclosing covid19 infected players???

APA Operator

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
p.s. I dont care who the particular couple is. It could be a bowling league and I would still expect to know who it was.

If you don't care, why do you expect to know? Are you saying you don't care where that info comes from? To some people that's very important, and as a business or third party you have to respect their wishes. I suppose that policy will change when some jury awards damages because some third party didn't disclose a name. I can see the lawyers salivating now - they win if you do, and they win if you don't.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
If you don't care, why do you expect to know? Are you saying you don't care where that info comes from? To some people that's very important, and as a business or third party you have to respect their wishes. I suppose that policy will change when some jury awards damages because some third party didn't disclose a name. I can see the lawyers salivating now - they win if you do, and they win if you don't.

You don't have to "respect their wishes"

If people attend social events while carrying an infectious disease, they really don't get to play that card since they didn't respect anyone else.

Would be a lot easier if the APA just suspended operations and told everyone to stay home until the viral counts dropped.

Unfortunately, the greatest generation and their children are garbage when it comes to caring about their fellow humans.

If anyone is playing pool right now, it's a pretty crappy roll of the dice. 22 states are seeing increases in cases still. The states where pool rooms are still shut down are not in that 22

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You don't have to "respect their wishes"

If people attend social events while carrying an infectious disease, they really don't get to play that card since they didn't respect anyone else.

Would be a lot easier if the APA just suspended operations and told everyone to stay home until the viral counts dropped.

Unfortunately, the greatest generation and their children are garbage when it comes to caring about their fellow humans.

If anyone is playing pool right now, it's a pretty crappy roll of the dice. 22 states are seeing increases in cases still. The states where pool rooms are still shut down are not in that 22

Apprently you do not read, or listen to the real deal News. Counts are dropping. The only thing that is increasing is the number of small businesses that closed, and will not reopen.

Guilt trips do not work, life is a gamble every day, people leave to go some place in their vechicle, then for some unpredictable reason die in a traffic accident. Or walk out of their doctor office, hearing they are in great health, then they suffer a heart attach, and are dead.

Your advice about staying home is not real good, as less you are well off like the weathy, who have enought money to stay at home for years, and never have to work again.

So some people just choose to deal with this nonsense like it was the Flu, or Polio before the Salk Vaccine. They go on living.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
you don't have to "respect their wishes"

if people attend social events while carrying an infectious disease, they really don't get to play that card since they didn't respect anyone else.

Would be a lot easier if the apa just suspended operations and told everyone to stay home until the viral counts dropped.

ding ding ding! :)

tft

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
We don't know that yet. Why do we not know who has an STD? Don't we DESERVE to know (especially from the Hollywood types :wink:, but I don't know a single one who has made that disclosure), so we can keep our distance (herpes is very dangerous to females)? Where do you draw the line? And if someone else disclosed the names of the Hollywood types, they would be the first ones out in the streets marching for privacy. They do what they think is responsible, but by choice and not by law. Jane could also make that choice. I don't disagree that she should make that choice. I just disagree that someone else should make that choice for her.

The only way to stop the spread is to cease all activity that could spread it. It's a virus that is highly contagious - it's gonna spread. We can slow the spread to something we're willing to accept, or develop a treatment that renders its spread moot, but we're not there yet. We're just trying to buy time.

If you have sex with someone without disclosing you are HIV positive it’s a crime in some states.

Just saying. So put folks in jail for not wearing a mask because they don’t get a choice, but someone fully infected with COVID infecting hundreds needs to be protected at all costs.... hmmmmmm

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Apprently you do not read, or listen to the real deal News. Counts are dropping. The only thing that is increasing is the number of small businesses that closed, and will not reopen.

Guilt trips do not work, life is a gamble every day, people leave to go some place in their vechicle, then for some unpredictable reason die in a traffic accident. Or walk out of their doctor office, hearing they are in great health, then they suffer a heart attach, and are dead.

Your advice about staying home is not real good, as less you are well off like the weathy, who have enought money to stay at home for years, and never have to work again.

So some people just choose to deal with this nonsense like it was the Flu, or Polio before the Salk Vaccine. They go on living.

What is the "real deal news" ?

People who have to leave their homes for work should not be punished by selfish people like you who just go about carelessly. Your lack of courtesy and decency is appalling.

22 states have increasing case counts. South Dakota has taken the lead in cases per million people. We're up to 187,000 people dead. You're still arguing. Clearly human life doesn't matter to you, and we understand that, so just go away and stop posting.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

People who have to leave their homes for work should not be punished by selfish people like you who just go about carelessly. Your lack of courtesy and decency is appalling.

22 states have increasing case counts. South Dakota has taken the lead in cases per million people. We're up to 187,000 people dead. You're still arguing. Clearly human life doesn't matter to you, and we understand that, so just go away and stop posting.

Read deal News is what I will let you figure out, but it's not CNN. People who work in retail like Wal-Mart, Grocery Stores are being exposed to other people daily because that is their job.

Then you got First Responder, and people work Detention, and Corrections, again deal with people is their jobs.

Can not pick & choose who you deal with, or help. Most people go to work to pay bills, like mortgage, rent, car payment, lease, food, etc.

Remember when you point you finger at someone, normally you point some finger back in your direction.:)

Now go back in your safe place, until Gavin th Governor of California, says it OK, to come out.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
People who work in retail like Wal-Mart, Grocery Stores are being exposed to other people daily because that is their job.

Ignoring the rest of your blathering, this particular line is especially disgusting

It is not anyone's job to be exposed to trashbags who refuse to follow a modicum of decency. Your mindset just shows how embarrassing the bulk of the 50-90 demographic is for America.

Putting a mask on and staying home unless necessary is not tyranny, it is community stewardship, and the fact that you continue to make this a political issue is just sad

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member

Wow, you swallowed the BS hook line and sinker didn't you :grin::grin:
No cure for people like you unfortunately.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Ignoring the rest of your blathering, this particular line is especially disgusting

It is not anyone's job to be exposed to trashbags who refuse to follow a modicum of decency. Your mindset just shows how embarrassing the bulk of the 50-90 demographic is for America.

Putting a mask on and staying home unless necessary is not tyranny, it is community stewardship, and the fact that you continue to make this a political issue is just sad

People who are First Responder, Detention Officers, Correctional Officers do the job most people do not apprieciate.

Most people run out of harms way, these people run into terrible situations daily, it's not a big deal to them, it's what they signed up to do, trained to do, and get little thank, or respect for doing it.

Who you going to call when you need help with a problem BLM, or ANTIFA. I would dial 911, and get professional help.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
People who are First Responder, Detention Officers, Correctional Officers do the job most people do not apprieciate.

Most people run out of harms way, these people run into terrible situations daily, it's not a big deal to them, it's what they signed up to do, trained to do, and get little thank, or respect for doing it.

Who you going to call when you need help with a problem BLM, or ANTIFA. I would dial 911, and get professional help.

How does any of what you just said apply to any of the previous discussion?

Your bile is pointless, and worthless

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member

COVID IS POLITICAL!! The end.
The mask are POLITICAL. The end.
Have been from the start.
This has never been, nor ever will be about human life.
How you haven't figured that out by now is beyond me.
I to do this day have still not wore a mask,, nor will I ever.
I will also never take a vaccine for this BS.
People like you need a government to take care of them, I don't.
If the mask makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, wear it, but don't try and force me to.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
COVID IS POLITICAL!! The end.
The mask are POLITICAL. The end.
Have been from the start.
This has never been, nor ever will be about human life.
How you haven't figured that out by now is beyond me.
I to do this day have still not wore a mask,, nor will I ever.
I will also never take a vaccine for this BS.
People like you need a government to take care of them, I don't.
If the mask makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, wear it, but don't try and force me to.

Cool story bro.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Wow, you swallowed the BS hook line and sinker didn't you :grin::grin:
No cure for people like you unfortunately.

Well you have to understand the guy lives in the Bay Area of the Repulbic of California, the place that at one time was referred to as the Golden State.

California is proof Gold can tarnish, and it turned into a sewer in most of the states larger metro area. Guess the fumes, filth, smog, have cause people mind to not work properly.

Last time I was in San Diego, 2014 I looked around and gave the City a new name, Calcutta on the Pacific. Place had turn into too many homeless ever where, people sleep on the street, the smell of feces, and urine was in the air.

San Diego needs to change it name to Calcutta on the Pacific, it fits well.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Well you have to understand the guy lives in the Bay Area of the Repulbic of California, the place that at one time was referred to as the Golden State.

California is proof Gold can tarnish, and it turned into a sewer in most of the states larger metro area. Guess the fumes, filth, smog, have cause people mind to not work properly.

Last time I was in San Diego, 2014 I looked around and gave the City a new name, Calcutta on the Pacific. Place had turn into too many homeless ever where, people sleep on the street, the smell of feces, and urine was in the air.

San Diego needs to change it name to Calcutta on the Pacific, it fits well.

It's amazing that geography is the reason you disregard the health and safety of others.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
It's amazing that geography is the reason you disregard the health and safety of others.

California here I come, use to be a popular song, now it's, Seeing California in my rear view mirror, is the song people sing as they exit the State.

So many business are leaving because California is not friendly place to be. Then you have Apple who was smart enoght to incorporate in Neveda to avoid State income tax. Yes Apple is Incorporate in Neveda.

Why would anyone in their right mind live in California? I can think of no reason except waiting to retire, and get the hell out, ASAP.

Just a little turth from someone who did just that, got the hell out cost of living, goofy law, and I had the brains to see the writing on the wall. Everything I thought would go wrong, did after Pete Wilson left the Governor Office in 1998.

Wilson left office, the State was operating in the black, Gary Davis became Governor., spent the surplus, spent more. The rest is history.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
California here I come, use to be a popular song, now it's, Seeing California in my rear view mirror, is the song people sing as they exit the State.

So many business are leaving because California is not friendly place to be. Then you have Apple who was smart enoght to incorporate in Neveda to avoid State income tax. Yes Apple is Incorporate in Neveda.

Why would anyone in their right mind live in California? I can think of no reason except waiting to retire, and get the hell out, ASAP.

Just a little turth from someone who did just that, got the hell out cost of living, goofy law, and I had the brains to see the writing on the wall. Everything I thought would go wrong, did after Pete Wilson left the Governor Office in 1998.

Wilson left office, the State was operating in the black, Gary Davis became Governor., spent the surplus, spent more. The rest is history.

As usual, your bile is pointless and worthless. Is it normal for you to hear a conversation and drive it in a random direction? Do the people at your pool hall ask you to STFU on a regular basis? I know at other rooms I've attended, the mindless prattlers are usually asked to leave the rail

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
As usual, your bile is pointless and worthless. Is it normal for you to hear a conversation and drive it in a random direction? Do the people at your pool hall ask you to STFU on a regular basis? I know at other rooms I've attended, the mindless prattlers are usually asked to leave the rail

Random, I think he's referencing the difference in mindset, based on Geography.
People in your area have lost touch with reality.
Hence the reason your state is going to shit just as quick as y'all can vote it there.
Now you want other states to be like your state :rolleyes:.
I bet y'all are some scared petrified little snow flakes out there :thumbup:.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Random, I think he's referencing the difference in mindset, based on Geography.
People in your area have lost touch with reality.
Hence the reason your state is going to shit just as quick as y'all can vote it there.
Now you want other states to be like your state :rolleyes:.
I bet y'all are some scared petrified little snow flakes out there :thumbup:.

I'll ask you the same question I asked him that he didn't answer, how does geography interfere with your ability to care about other people? If you wear a mask and you're wrong, you wore a mask. if you wear a mask and you're right, you're helping people not get sick. There's a net positive, how do you not grasp that? How does geography interfere with your line of thinking there? Our politics more important than the health and safety of your community?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I'll ask you the same question I asked him that he didn't answer, how does geography interfere with your ability to care about other people? If you wear a mask and you're wrong, you wore a mask. if you wear a mask and you're right, you're helping people not get sick. There's a net positive, how do you not grasp that? How does geography interfere with your line of thinking there? Our politics more important than the health and safety of your community?

Ideologist is trying to make you feel guilty, I wonder what he does to personally save the area where he lives, or county where he lives, or state what he lives.

My guess is the person is a keyboard commando, who's bark is just that, noise, or flapping his yap. A do nothing liberal t*d, but cries wolf because it gets attention, it seeks. If people were smart. They would not put this numbskull on ignore, it just easier to read his comedy, laught, and not reply.

I have made it my person rule to never ever put Nuckelheads like _____ _____ or this clown, on ignor, just not reply to their stupid posts.

Hope they all get ulcers, and need maylox many times a day.:boring2: