FS 6 Point Bill Webb Cue

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Price Reduced, Bill Webb 6 Pointer

This Bill Webb cue is in very good condition. There are two 3/8-10 shafts, with no bluing or dings. The cue has six long points of cocobolo, with single, natural veneers, into an ebony forearm. The butt has three silver rings. There is also a 3/4" thick ring of cocobolo by the butt cap. There are natural veneer rings on either side of the cocobolo ring. The wrap is black textured leather. The butt is 14.2 oz and the shafts each weigh 3.8 oz. The cue balances 2 3/4" in front of the wrap about 20" from the end of the butt plate.
The "WEBB" logo is in gold lettering, this is rare, Bill did it for a very short time between using the Spiderweb logo and signing between the points.
Asking $500

Tracy

Attachments

• Full.JPG
    Full.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 485
  • Name.JPG
    Name.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 275
  • Joint.JPG
    Joint.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 264
  • Grain.JPG
    Grain.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 260
  • Forearm.JPG
    Forearm.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
cubswin said:
a bump for a good seller
Thanks for the bump.
I got trade offers, I am not anti-trading, but I am selling due to a need for more cash. I hope you all understand.

Thanks,
Tracy

RSB-Refugee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
RSB-Refugee said:
This Bill Webb cue is in very good condition. There are two 3/8-10 shafts, with no bluing or dings. The cue has six long points of cocobolo, with single, natural veneers, into an ebony forearm. The butt has three silver rings. There is also a 3/4" thick ring of cocobolo by the butt cap. There are natural veneer rings on either side of the cocobolo ring. The wrap is black textured leather. The butt is 14.2 oz and the shafts each weigh 3.8 oz. The cue balances 2 3/4" in front of the wrap about 20" from the end of the butt plate.
The "WEBB" logo is in gold lettering, this is rare, Bill did it for a very short time between using the Spiderweb logo and signing between the points.
Asking $500

Tracy
The buyer backed out, this cue is available again.