Team Slogans

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Hey all,

I've been given the duty of coming up with a pool-related slogan for our team uniforms. I came up with some horrible ones that were rejected on sight and was wondering if I could get a little help. Any suggestions at all would be great!
Thanks,
Vic

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Japan branch of APA, we play 9 ball but mostly we just drink.
Our captain named us Banana Trap this season, I have no idea what that means and I'm not putting it on our uniforms.

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
More slogans (team names) to hate

Busch Liquors
Texas Express
Misfits
Predators
Whitey's Boys
Blue Fingers
Dough Boys
Blind Squirrels
Smiling Faces
Big Balls
Bucket Brigade (buckets of beer)
Squirt
Toast
GO Nads
Balls to the Wall
Felt Up!
The Hired Guns
Bank on This
Great Balls of Fire
The Inside Spin
Hot from the Kitchen
Lots of Bottom
Drop ya Pockets
Crem8ors
We Be's Strokin'
Big Tippers
Yipes Stripes!
We've Got the Runs
Faux Cues
Fucifinos
Pha Cues
Chicks and Dicks
Reef Madness
Ball Scratchers
Chix with Sticks
Six Pack and a Shot
Jackie's Jokers
Cuetopia
Ball Breakers
Frequent Flyers
The Drill Team
Big Balls
BUST N BALLS
Big Stix
Nice Rack
Nicer Rack
We Like Racks
Three Sticks and a Pocket

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member
Our team is "Safety First". I also like the idea of having shirts in your case that say "Insert team slogan here" on them.

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about something along the lines of 'The Ninth Shot' which plays off of 9 ball...eight man team...could have a shot glass as your 'chest logo' maybe balanced on a 9 ball. could also have shirts numbered 1 thru 8 maybe, also start celebrating the start or end of matches with a team shot. Lots of possibilities you could play off of. Just a random quick thought.

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
How about something along the lines of 'The Ninth Shot' which plays off of 9 ball...eight man team...could have a shot glass as your 'chest logo' maybe balanced on a 9 ball. could also have shirts numbered 1 thru 8 maybe, also start celebrating the start or end of matches with a team shot. Lots of possibilities you could play off of. Just a random quick thought.

Sounds cool, but we already have a logo of an evil-looking pirate bunny with a pool cue(don't ask). Now we just need a slogan to with it.

Slider

S.F. Bay Area
Silver Member
I have one that might go with "Banana Trap";

"Daylight Come And We Wanna Go Home"

Is the team name somehow related to the cue-wielding bunny?

Ken

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a team that I used the James Dean movie title as a reference. The movie was "Rebel Without a Cause", but we had a cause, we wanted to win!

We became;

REBELS WITH A CAUSE

The second one I never actually did, but wanted to, because whenever the other team saw it at a tournament or weekly they wouldn't show up and we would win by default;

BYE

LMAO, (easily amused)

Ken

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Banana Trap makes me think of Banana Hammock... it'd be good slang for a Speedo.

"Work hard, play not so hard."

"We came to kick ass and eat bananas... and there are plenty of bananas left."

"The beer-powered ball-rattling device."

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds cool, but we already have a logo of an evil-looking pirate bunny with a pool cue(don't ask). Now we just need a slogan to with it.

There is not too many slogans one can match up with a pirate bunny LOL

This will never fly, but it matches "furry balls with a smooth stick".

There is also the Monty Python bunny reference "Rabbits of Caerbannog with nasty, big, pointy cue sticks"

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
How about Black Flag Bugs?

It's the APA?...can't believe you guys don't have a Bushido league.:confused: