Looking for a GC 1,2 or 4 Phoenix AZ area.

Marioa

As the title states, I am looking for a used GC in the Phoenix Az area. I am moving to San Tan Valley AZ from Northridge CA.at the end of the month, and the house we bought has enough room for a 9' pool table. This will be my first table so hoping to have a good experience with this. I will need someone to install it once I find one so if anyone can recommend a table mechanic I would really appreciate it.

Thx,

Mario.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are several 3’s and 4’s coming out of SYIXX in Rancho Cucamonga CA. 4’s are hard to find. I would jump on one if you want it. Worth the drive. I did an overnight to Phoenix to pick up my first GC about 5 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

bigjay

Bigjay
Silver Member
I saw this post ...
f0059983ecfe0cadfd4efcd97988d6b4.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Marioa

Thank you both "Thinslice" and "Bigjay". I went with with the GC1 that Chris Lulek is selling, he sounds like a great person and look forward to meeting him in person as he will be delivering, and installation will be done by Dave Clayton on 11/9. I guess now i will be a banger with with a pool table at home....looking forward to 11/9!!.

Mario.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you both "Thinslice" and "Bigjay". I went with with the GC1 that Chris Lulek is selling, he sounds like a great person and look forward to meeting him in person as he will be delivering, and installation will be done by Dave Clayton on 11/9. I guess now i will be a banger with with a pool table at home....looking forward to 11/9!!.

Mario.

Good choice.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums