Rob Harris Cue play

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Amazing looking cues and Larry Nevel plays with one. I've sold a couple but not played with one. Can someone please tell me how great they are? Rob seems to me the most under rated cue builder that is a known commodity. And no I'm not a dealer for him, I'm just stating my personal opinion. Anybody looking for a new cue is missing out if they don't consider a Harris or Frey. I play with a Runde shaft now on a Schon butt. If you want a 'production" cue contact me personally. THx Tom

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes,his cues play great,really great.They are great looking,very solid,craftsmanship is top notch and the hit is phenomenal.Deflection on his cues are very low and the shaft balance is the way they are lighter above close to ferrule what makes his shafts close to LD shafts.
Also,it is very true that you can get a lot,really lot of the cue for the money.
If you say he is underated,you are just half right since it is true he could ask much more for his cues and he would easily get it,but this is probably something he doesn't want to do.He likes that players with avarage budget can afford his cues and that they would be played by players and not just in possesion of collectors.At the other hand all those who knows what good cue is are very aware of how good Rob's cues play so he is highly appreciated by those who are looking for cues for playing.
:):):):cool::):):)

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Thanks

Yes,his cues play great,really great.They are great looking,very solid,craftsmanship is top notch and the hit is phenomenal.Deflection on his cues are very low and the shaft balance is the way they are lighter above close to ferulle what makes his shafts close to LD shafts.
Also,it is very true that you can get a lot,really lot of the cue for the money.
If you say he is underated,you are just half right since it is true he could ask much more for his cues and he would easily get it,but this is probably something he doesn't want to do.He likes that players with avarage budget can afford his cues and that they would be played by players and not just in possesion of collectors.At the other hand all those who knows what good cue is are very aware of how good Rob's cues play so he is highly appreciated by those who are looking for cues for playing.
:):):):cool::):):)

I figured they played as good as they look. THx