Missing $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am missing $50 from the last 404 tournament, if anyone finds it, please forward it along to me.

HINT: Check Lee Bretts pocket.

:eek:

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I am missing $50 from the last 404 tournament, if anyone finds it, please forward it along to me.

Dan i never agreed to bet with you since i have no money, which i told you, so stop writing stuff on forums

Last edited:

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Dan's just excited he got in the money at the 404, that's all...

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dan's just excited he got in the money at the 404, that's all...

I AM excited! I am also disappointed I missed a pretty easy 9 ball on the hill to go to the final four on the A side on Sunday. That sucked.

Dan i never agreed to bet with you since i have no money, which i told you, so stop writing stuff on forums

I liked your first try at this post better, what made you change your mind?

Im not going to quote it on here but I did get the exact message via email.

Lets just say anything that is said on the forums about your behaviour last Saturday is deserved. To be totally honest I was shocked the way you acted. Not what I would have expected from you at all.

Also, if you are interested in gambling, I have an open offer for anyone from the 404 to come and play me (except Erik) at the 404 races in the Hammer. Ive yet to have anyone accept but I think its that they hate Hamilton more than they like FREE MONEY! At any time I'll be more than happy to play our 404 race, if you want to double it, I think there needs to be an adjustment because the longer race favours the better player (you.) 15-8 and Im in. Tell me when and where. Same format, same rules, etc.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also, if you are interested in gambling, I have an open offer for anyone from the 404 to come and play me (except Erik) at the 404 races in the Hammer. Ive yet to have anyone accept but I think its that they hate Hamilton more than they like FREE MONEY! At any time I'll be more than happy to play our 404 race, if you want to double it, I think there needs to be an adjustment because the longer race favours the better player (you.) 15-8 and Im in. Tell me when and where. Same format, same rules, etc.

First of all, know one is going to drive to Hamilton to gamble with someone that goes to 4. It's 4 games!!! Also know one is going to gamble for a lot of money when 1 person has to go to...4 GAMES!!, you mine aswell flip a coin for it.

I don't even know how you like being a 4 in the 404...it's 4 GAMES!!!. It's embarrassing and it screws with your head. You start classifying yourself as a 4.

You know your better than a 4 Dan, you know it's all in your head, so why not step up and go to atleast a 5? I bet it would make you play better and you wouldn't tilt as much.

There shouldn't be 4's in the 404 anyways, it's retarded. If you don't think you have the skills to be a 5 you shouldn't be playing in the 404 then. Get on the table, practice, get better and become atleast a 5 player handicap.

The whole point of the 404 is to improve and to get better as a player. I would think everyone that plays in the 404 would want to be an 11 handicap. But I highly doubt this is the case, most people are enjoying their low handicap so they have a better chance at stealing the cheese.

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all, know one is going to drive to Hamilton to gamble with someone that goes to 4. It's 4 games!!! Also know one is going to gamble for a lot of money when 1 person has to go to...4 GAMES!!, you mine aswell flip a coin for it.

I don't even know how you like being a 4 in the 404...it's 4 GAMES!!!. It's embarrassing and it screws with your head. You start classifying yourself as a 4.

You know your better than a 4 Dan, you know it's all in your head, so why not step up and go to atleast a 5? I bet it would make you play better and you wouldn't tilt as much.

There shouldn't be 4's in the 404 anyways, it's retarded. If you don't think you have the skills to be a 5 you shouldn't be playing in the 404 then. Get on the table, practice, get better and become atleast a 5 player handicap.

The whole point of the 404 is to improve and to get better as a player. I would think everyone that plays in the 404 would want to be an 11 handicap. But I highly doubt this is the case, most people are enjoying their low handicap so they have a better chance at stealing the cheese.

I'm a 3 at 404 tournament :( but i can play you Dan race to 7 even match no handicap for lets say 200 a set? :grin-square:

dan, ure a 5 now right? i'll play u next time we meet.

Dean: Results speak for themselves. If you're telling me that you would take me over say Nito or Alan Ada or Ian Argue, Im going to be the one questioning your handicapping abilities. To be totally honest, I like playing better players and if people want to play cheap we can play a lot more close to even then I suggest. Usually people just want to steal so they offer minimal spot and high stakes. I have no problem sending the cash in to gamble but Im not going to donate to a better player just for shits and giggles. In regards to your comment about "stealing the cheese" I am SURE that if I was planning on 'stealing the cheese' I would have waited until the least amount of players and the lowest calcutta to take my run at said 'cheese' makes complese sense. I think I would have tried my best to do that during the finals where I believe I went 1-2 and 0-2 as a 4 handicap. I also told John White if I ever win back the money that I put into the 404 tournaments he can move my handicap to whatever he wants. I am definitely in the red during these tournaments.

Jun: I have one rule, I stole it from watchez, "You dont F with the Pinoys"

Cedric: I believe I am still a 4, I highly doubt making the cash one out of how many tournaments is enough to bump someone up. I'll take a game to whatever you want to play the race to, 7, 8, 9, 10, whatever. BUT! We have to lock in for a certain number of sets before hand so we dont have a situation where one of us tells the other that they have to leave mid set.

I will play even steven if you want to come here, gas aint cheap! Got a nice gold crown that I like to play on, its a little fast but plays well.

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
Cedric: I believe I am still a 4, I highly doubt making the cash one out of how many tournaments is enough to bump someone up. I'll take a game to whatever you want to play the race to, 7, 8, 9, 10, whatever. BUT! We have to lock in for a certain number of sets before hand so we dont have a situation where one of us tells the other that they have to leave mid set.

I will play even steven if you want to come here, gas aint cheap! Got a nice gold crown that I like to play on, its a little fast but plays well.

yea i'll give u some weight when we meet. u're right tho gas aint cheap so i figure we'll just play whenever u're already in town. we'll see each other at 404's anyways so we can do it then or something.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never once said you were trying to steal the cheese, did I? Also I love how you name the biggest sandbagging 5's there are to compare yourself with. Why don't you compare yourself against some the real 5's? Then we see how much better they are than you, which isn't any. What do you have to lose anyways? Absolutely nothing, it's still $25 bucks.

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yea i'll give u some weight when we meet. u're right tho gas aint cheap so i figure we'll just play whenever u're already in town. we'll see each other at 404's anyways so we can do it then or something.

Sounds good bro, I might come by on Monday for the tournament. Depends on the weather though.

I never once said you were trying to steal the cheese, did I? Also I love how you name the biggest sandbagging 5's there are to compare yourself with. Why don't you compare yourself against some the real 5's? Then we see how much better they are than you, which isn't any. What do you have to lose anyways? Absolutely nothing, it's still $25 bucks.

You said "most people are enjoying their low handicap so they have a better chance at stealing the cheese" and since you referenced me as being the wrong handicap I grouped in myself. I dont know too many other 5's.

If they tell me I have to be bumped up and I think its justified I will obviously continue to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.