Free money!

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Title says all you really need to know.

Looking for a game, will play ANYONE* the Shooters race in 9 ball on Monday nights. Small exception is if you're a 9 I want the break also, you guys are too good for winner breaks. Only person I wont play is Alan Ada, puts me on life tilt. Another exception is Tyler Nearing, I'll play the same game we already played in London. Anyone who hasnt played the Shooters Monday tournament will default to a 9 for the first set unless it is a pro then you can default to 9+3.

Lets hear some offers! Dont want to play but want to put someone else in action? Lets hear some offers on that too.

If I win I collect, if I lose I pay. Simple action.

Did I mention that I play horrible and this is basically FREE monies for anyone who wants to play me? HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
I'll swing over and play you either this Monday or next Monday. Just remind me on Facebook :p

PS. I have no idea what handicaps are. How good is a 9 anyway?

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll swing over and play you either this Monday or next Monday. Just remind me on Facebook :p

PS. I have no idea what handicaps are. How good is a 9 anyway?

I cant make it this coming Monday, I have to work. The following Monday might work, I will have to check my book and see if I have to work that day. I can come before the tournament so we have time for a few sets. A 9 plays around Mike Patrofasnfjashf's/ Alex Radomski's speed. 9 + 2 = Andrew Attard, 9 + 3 = Erik Hjor, Johnny, Jason, Raymond etc.

Feel free to have a guess at your handicap and we'll start from there, from what Ive heard you play pretty solid so Id say somewhere around an 8? Handicaps go from 6 - 9+3 with it going up by a tie ball each handicap. IE: 6 plays 6+ the 6 ties on the 8 and wins on the nine.

that's the most confusing, convoluted offer for a game I have ever heard.

In Toronto they have a weekly tournament that has been going for the past 30 years or so Ive been told. Everyone has pretty set handicaps from the tournament, it is a ball spot tournament race to 7 for both players. I cant make a 9 ball to save my life so I am trying to get a game with a ball spot.

I think its pretty straight forward but I'll dumb it down just a bit for you.

"Tell me you want some of my money, hit a few balls around for an hour, take my money."

Make sense? Would you like some of my monies or are you just throwing in your (appreciated) two cents?

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a game, will play ANYONE*.....

Only person I wont play is Alan Ada, puts me on life tilt. Another exception is Tyler Nearing, I'll play the same game we already played in London.

What's wrong with these two statements?

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's wrong with these two statements?

See how there is a star after anyone? I cant figure out how to put small print below my post.

The small print would read something like this.....
1) Im not interested in playing Alan, and I dont even know if he gambles.
2) Tyler and I have played before and I am happy with the game we arranged and I think Tyler would play the same game again.

There is probably a list of about 300 people who have played in the Monday tournament one guy I already have a game with and the other guy its just that I dont want to play him. Nothing personal against him, just dont prefer playing with him.

Would you like to play?

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'll give you the 8ball race to 7 for $50 or $100..let me know when you're at Shooters

Last edited:

Agila

Registered
hi

Title says all you really need to know.

Looking for a game, will play ANYONE* the Shooters race in 9 ball on Monday nights. Small exception is if you're a 9 I want the break also, you guys are too good for winner breaks. Only person I wont play is Alan Ada, puts me on life tilt. Another exception is Tyler Nearing, I'll play the same game we already played in London. Anyone who hasnt played the Shooters Monday tournament will default to a 9 for the first set unless it is a pro then you can default to 9+3.

Lets hear some offers! Dont want to play but want to put someone else in action? Lets hear some offers on that too.

If I win I collect, if I lose I pay. Simple action.

Did I mention that I play horrible and this is basically FREE monies for anyone who wants to play me? HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
hey dan this is alan, why won't you play me? i'll give you
the monday night handicap.... and yeah i gamble once in awhile

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey dan this is alan, why won't you play me? i'll give you
the monday night handicap.... and yeah i gamble once in awhile

What is the Monday night handicap?

I just dont prefer to play you, dont think you're a bad guy at all. Just dont like playing you.

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the Monday night handicap?

I just dont prefer to play you, dont think you're a bad guy at all. Just dont like playing you.

Alan sucks on the tournament and money games.play him and you'll know what im talking about!

dognit26

SHOOT THIS from 14,000 ft
Silver Member
Come down to ST Catharines any night of the week and you got action. My son is 17 and he is looking for games. His name is Jeff Robson. He just came off a 2 year leave from the game and I got his back for what ever you want to play for. He is planning to go to shooters in the near future to play Monday nights. Make it worth while and he will come to you. Anyone else interested you get the same action. Just let me know who you are.Looking for even games no spots,no balls, no games. I need some serious sweat,( so does he ) LOL. We been away, way too long.

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come down to ST Catharines any night of the week and you got action. My son is 17 and he is looking for games. His name is Jeff Robson. He just came off a 2 year leave from the game and I got his back for what ever you want to play for. He is planning to go to shooters in the near future to play Monday nights. Make it worth while and he will come to you. Anyone else interested you get the same action. Just let me know who you are.Looking for even games no spots,no balls, no games. I need some serious sweat,( so does he ) LOL. We been away, way too long.

I dont think supporting underage gambling is something I want to be a part of.

Good luck finding a game. Jeff is a good young player.