John Morra VS Tyler Nearing

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes,you heard it right.They are playing for some $$$$$$ this coming monday Dec.12,2011 @Shooters.Not sure what time they will start but it is going to be 10balls race to 35.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there playing 10ball even,Tyler better hope johnny has 2 broken arms and he's blindfolded.This will be a train-wreck for Tyler.

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
here is what i know,
  • Tyler is getting the 8ball but he has to call it
  • if Tyler is getting ONLY the 8ball which means if johnny makes the 8ball on break,tyler will have to run all the balls left on the table including 10ball to win
  • if Johnny makes the 8ball,tyler has to run all the balls left on the table including 10ball to win

Both guys are playing well lately so this is really a " must see" action.

seether

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Common Morra

I hope that John Morra wins the match.He is the best pool player in Canada.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I hope that John Morra wins the match.He is the best pool player in Canada.
Hmmm....would you like to re-phrase that?^

Alex Pagulayan is a Canadian citizen...
..as a matter of fact, he is the current Canadian snooker champion.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thats true, but Morra sounds more Canadian then Pagulayan:wink:(joking)

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

did you know that the average height of the Canadians has decline because of that guy you are talking about?hahaha...

BTW,i'd like to see Tyler playing Alex on the snooker table but i don't think that will ever happen

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
did you know that the average height of the Canadians has decline because of that guy you are talking about?hahaha...

This is true ^
...but he greatly increased the % of Canadians who have won world championships in billiard disciplines.

..he made a few Filipinos proud also

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This could be closer then everyone thinks. There will be a big deciding factor to who wins it, the break. I'm curious what they're betting.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Should be betting big.Tyler is a big target right now with the big money he's been winning lately.His backer better keep him in check or that loot will quickly disappear.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with you Dan about the break.Johnnys is far bigger in 10ball compared to Tylers.If it was 9 ball I would agree it would be closer but not in 10 ball.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Should be betting big.Tyler is a big target right now with the big money he's been winning lately.His backer better keep him in check or that loot will quickly disappear.

Johnny can't get as much cash together from Chris as Tyler can get from Jim. I'm surprised the set is so long. I'm really curious what the bet is.

The break will be the biggest factor. Tyler can break ok, if he breaks well he will probably win.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard $10k a side and Tyler and co already have $5k on the side.

This is a pretty hefty bet. I asked what time they're starting, waiting on a reply.

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard $10k a side and Tyler and co already have $5k on the side.

This is a pretty hefty bet. I asked what time they're starting, waiting on a reply.

i heard they will be starting at 5:30pm tomorrow.John and Tyler draw each other in 404 today and John won 12-4.But of course,money game is still different

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i heard they will be starting at 5:30pm tomorrow.John and Tyler draw each other in 404 today and John won 12-4.But of course,money game is still different

If John underestimates Tyler's game, don't be surprised to see Tyler grind out a win.

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is true ^
...but he greatly increased the % of Canadians who have won world championships in billiard disciplines.

..he made a few Filipinos proud also

yes he made Filipinos and Canadian proud..
..i heard Alex is not allowed to play in the 404?why?and wondering,if John Morra is playing as a 12,What's Alex's handicap going to be?16?hahaha

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If John underestimates Tyler's game, don't be surprised to see Tyler grind out a win.

I think the tables at Bigwigs made a difference too.they are too slow and lightings aren't so good.I don't think Tyler played his A-game there.even Mario Morra was complaining the same thing too..if both of them will play their A-game,this match will be very close

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the tables at Bigwigs made a difference too.they are too slow and lightings aren't so good.I don't think Tyler played his A-game there.even Mario Morra was complaining the same thing too..if both of them will play their A-game,this match will be very close

They'll probably play on table 13, which is the slowest table in there. (unless its been reclothed recently)

I think we'll be surprised to the outcome. John will either blow him out or Tyler will win something like 35-30.

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They'll probably play on table 13, which is the slowest table in there. (unless its been reclothed recently)

I think we'll be surprised to the outcome. John will either blow him out or Tyler will win something like 35-30.

yes they are playing on that table..it is still the same cloth and tighter pockets...i don't think i can bet on any of this guys as i cannot predict what's gonna happen