If anyone is interested I have a Counter for a Brunswick Anniversary for sale

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I was going through some Items I had laying around for a while and found a Score Counter for a Brunswick Anniversary table. I have seen a number threads about members rebuilding these tables lately so if anyone needs one and is willing to pay a fair price I have one for sale. It is fully operational and in very good used condition.

Asking Price is $60 plus shipping.

1.jpg

2.jpg

goldcrown4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Anni didn't have one originally... just slick walnut rails. However, it would be tempting to make something for scoring purposes, mounted off of the table. Need to think about it. Thanks for the post!

onepocketben2

Registered
I just got an old Brunswick Balke-Collender table and it has the same

counter and color as well. I am trying to find out how old my table is.

Would you happen to know?

Thanks,

ben

onepocketben2

Registered
I just got an old Brunswick Balke-Collender table and it has the same

counter and color as well. I am trying to find out how old my table is.

Would you happen to know?

Thanks,

Ben

goldcrown4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got an old Brunswick Balke-Collender table and it has the same counter and color as well. I am trying to find out how old my table is. Would you happen to know?
Thanks, Ben

Sorry for the delays Ben... can you post some photos or send them to my email addy? I can help determine type and age. In the case of Brunswick antiques, it may be difficult to pinpoint an exact year, but we can get close. goldcrown4@yahoo.com

goldcrown4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@Manwon... could you kindly post if you sell the counter? I'm interested in integrating this into a cue rack design, but I have to wait until I buy new table sights (which will set me back a few hundred).

TexanZ06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GC4 its been sold I know because I bought it the same day it was posted. and my plans are to install it in a wooden box .
David

goldcrown4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GC4 its been sold I know because I bought it the same day it was posted. and my plans are to install it in a wooden box .
David

No worries... Please post pics of your counter design when it's done. Did RKC make it out there yet?

TexanZ06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will post when a design is made, RKC called last night saying he was on his way. Looking for him this morning. :D
Any more table work on your end.

goldcrown4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will post when a design is made, RKC called last night saying he was on his way. Looking for him this morning. :D
Any more table work on your end.

I'm kinda like you... Waiting on the mechanic...only mine doesn't seem to answer messages in a timely manner. Half tempted to do the rest myself.

goldcrown4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I removed the beeswax but the slates will come off again so I can have the frame leveled before leveling the slate. On my way to the office.